Washington, DC - Dec. 2, 2007

kimiye

One stop information on this show....

Venue: Warner Theater

CLAY AIKEN CHRISTMAS

WITH THE CHELSEA SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA

Presented by HK Entertainment

'Twill be the season when Clay Aiken, who first won the hearts of millions of Americans as the runner up on FOX TV's American Idol, brings his unique holiday concert with the 45 piece Chelsea Symphony Orchestra to the Warner Theatre!

Aiken's debut CD, "Measure of a Man," went to No. 1 on the Billboard album chart and was certified Triple Platinum. His second release, "Merry Christmas with Love," was the best-selling holiday album of 2004. Featuring performances of "O, Holy Night," "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)," "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas," "Silent Night," and other Christmas classics, it also went platinum. His third album, "A Thousand Different Ways," featuring 4 new songs with 10 versions of well-known songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s was released last year.

Don't miss this opportunity to get yourself into the holiday spirit!

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2007, 7:00 PM

Orchestra Rows AA-M: $127.00

Orchestra Rows N-Z: $87.00

Mid-Balcony: $87.00

Upper Balcony: $57.00

A $3 service charge is added to all tickets for this concert purchased at the Warner Theatre Box Office. These tickets are free from TicketMaster convenience/handling charges.

Purchase tickets through Ticketmaster

Warner Theater seating charts (separate for orchestra and balcony)

Ticketmaster Seating Chart

Theater holds 1847.

Does anyone want to meet for dinner??

Does anyone need advice on hotels or anything?

There is a hotel right across the street from the Warner - but I can't remember the name of it - TLS and I scoped it out on the way back from the NYC train.

Obviously - I WILL BE THERE!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

There is a hotel right across the street from the Warner - but I can't remember the name of it - TLS and I scoped it out on the way back from the NYC train.

Hey Cha Cha where are you sitting???? The Baltimore group is in C Orch..I am in Row F 101 and 102...

Hope to see you there.

Hey Cha Cha where are you sitting???? The Baltimore group is in C Orch..I am in Row F 101 and 102...

Hope to see you there.

Hi Marsha, Kerry and I and hubby are right next to you in 103, 104, 105. See you Sunday.

Debi

Hope to see you there.

Hi Marsha, Kerry and I and hubby are right next to you in 103, 104, 105. See you Sunday.

Debi

Hi y'all - I am going to be in the first row balcony.

So......... where's the stampede for dinner?? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

There have to be more people coming to DC from FCA. We need a representing list!

Muski and I will be there. Next?

But are you going to the CH party or do you want to do something else? :)

Apparently there is a representin' list HERE - and I thought I would c/p it over to here......

cha cha trusty+2 (or 3)

clay4shore + 1

claycrazzy12

Claygasm

DidderDodder

duckyvee

keldanker

kimiye

merrieeee

muskifest

Scarlett

Solo

Tasapio

TLS

zanyforclay

If most of y'all are going to the CH gathering, then I will too!!

There have to be more people coming to DC from FCA. We need a representing list!

Muski and I will be there. Next?

But are you going to the CH party or do you want to do something else? :)

Apparently there is a representin' list HERE - and I thought I would c/p it over to here......

cha cha trusty+2 (or 3)

clay4shore + 1

claycrazzy12

Claygasm

DidderDodder

duckyvee

keldanker

kimiye

merrieeee

muskifest

Scarlett

Solo

Tasapio

TLS

zanyforclay

If most of y'all are going to the CH gathering, then I will too!!

Well, I'm not going to the CH party as I am not a member there.

But I can always amuse myself - you know, stalking Clay or something.... :whistling-1:

I really, really have been totally out of it.

I will be in DC BTW.

And hanging out at Diva's on Saturday.

And me 'n my homies will simply head for wherever the fun is before, during and after the concert.

Well, it would've been nice to have a DC FCA gathering, but I guess it isn't going to happen. Some folks will be at Diva's tonight, but I'm not heading to DC until the AM. Anyway, hope to run into some of you there.

Well, it would've been nice to have a DC FCA gathering, but I guess it isn't going to happen. Some folks will be at Diva's tonight, but I'm not heading to DC until the AM. Anyway, hope to run into some of you there.

I hope to run into some FCA'ers, too. I'll look for pins. I'd post my seat location, but I don't know where I'm sitting....

I'm headed out in the morning, too.