Wichita, KS -- Nov. 26, 2007

ldyjocelyn

NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please, say it ain't so! Shades of The Greek fiasco. :(

Yeah ... The Greek was very shrewd.

Looking forward now .... I'm in the building for Wichita. Woo-hoo! Pretty painless format. No idea where my seats are so that takes away some edge.

Hope I can meet y'all going to this one.

:xmas07a:

(Oh, and I guess I need to tell hubby I'm going. :eusa_whistle: )

Edited by windstar2

Bringing over part of a post from lulu at CV:

BTW, the church told me there are 500 gold circle seats, that they are near the stage & center. I was also told all the seats in the church were good & that it it wider than it is deep.

They also told me that 250 of the gold circle would be available today for the presale & the church would sell the remaining 250 at the public sale on the 6th.

Hey, is there going to be a preparty in Wichita? If not, I'd love it if we could get together either ahead of time or after the concert to meet!

ETA: More info - the Gold Circle seats are in sections 2 & 3 (floor center) and the first row of sections 1 and 4. Not bad!

Edited by Gibby

Well....I see you and Clay are both geographically challenged.

I guess it depends on your starting point. If you're driving from Denver, then yeah, I guess Wichita could be on the way. But that's about it. Wichita is way the hell out there on the way to nowhere. The.most.boring.drive.ever! There's not even a place to stop and go to the bathroom. I'll have to wear depends.

Just checking to see if any pre-party plans have been announced.

Got my tickets. They are nice, 2nd row, but I don't know about my site line as my seat is all the way over to the side.

Nevertheless, I am so excited to even get to go to a Christmas concert this season.

Anybody home? CV cellcert has started. Certer is in the venue, 11th row. She says they have changed the policy again, no cameras allowed. Apparently there is some fan that was banned from the OFC, they have pictures of her at the venue to be sure she is not allowed in.

She says large jumbotrons on either side, music on the piano. About 700 balcony tickets left, which the usher says is excellent for this venue.

Orchestra is all dressed in black, "like Texas with no ties". LOL.

From CV:

Just talked to jamar and itsteri. They said that the venue is beautiful. They knew about the excitement concerning the fan but you would never know anything was wrong by the atmosphere. People are excited, pins and needles for the concert to start, but in a good way.