Waukegan, IL -- Nov. 29, 2007

ldyjocelyn

OMG...Merieeee is now talking about the hands...

ahhhh....

There I was, lost again. Here you guys are!!!!!!!!!

YAY merrieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 So cute!!

Aha...not using view new post..I have to report you to our very very tough admin...Couchie...hee

merrieeee is giving them shit!

I don't believe for a minute that it's Clay saying no clack. Bullshit.

Yeah this happens every tour...one venue is ok and another not. If this is Clay...then they would;ve honed in right up to scarlett and jojo...jerome knows them but they have not shut them down.

I agree that it may be just no camera with flash and they generalized it to no camera at all

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OHN now. I love this song. :clap:

At St. Louis after the show the security guard told us that they had been told no cameras in the first 10 rows, someone asked him, where that came from, he said "from the man himself, Clay said no cameras in the first 10 rows." I wasn't sure what to make of this guy. I was seated in the Mezz and several of us were taking pictures and video, the only thing I saw was an usher tell a woman that it was alright to take pictures, but she could not use flash, because she had been using a flash.

ah man I missed Merrieeee.... had to go grocery shopping. HATE.

I'm not worried about clack..there will be something from somewhere..even if it's just audio. I have faith.

oh no worries...Scarlett got all the first half except for the last and I think Invisible got that.. so no worries about Clack...

I did read somewhere that in the other venues it seems really very lax and maybe they did have a difficulty with flashes.

Awwww what a lovely story of first christmas in America.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OHN now. I love this song. :clap:

At St. Louis after the show the security guard told us that they had been told no cameras in the first 10 rows, someone asked him, where that came from, he said "from the man himself, Clay said no cameras in the first 10 rows." I wasn't sure what to make of this guy. I was seated in the Mezz and several of us were taking pictures and video, the only thing I saw was an usher tell a woman that it was alright to take pictures, but she could not use flash, because she had been using a flash.

Ah this sounds like they are trying to lessen the flashes. form the first 10 rows must be the ones that hurt the most.

oh no worries...Scarlett got all the first half except for the last and I think Invisible got that.. so no worries about Clack...

I did read somewhere that in the other venues it seems really very lax and maybe they did have a difficulty with flashes.

YAY for Scarlett and Invisible getting clack!!

ETA: That sounded like a sweet story! WAYC from Quiana now. I actually had video of her singing this in Wichita - do you think anyone would be interested in having me upload it to the vault?

Does anyone know if Clay has 'walked the line' by the buses at any of the concerts?

No, he hasn't. There's been a security issue, and some say Jerome is putting the kibbosh on it. It's too damn cold, IMO. For all concerned. He isn't able to leave venues quickly, there are things he has to do, and the others too, and it's too cold for the security guards and others to be out there so long.

WAYC from Quiana now. I actually had video of her singing this in Wichita - do you think anyone would be interested in having me upload it to the vault?

Oh please. It's the only thing I'm missing in my iPod version.

According to the CV Cert

Last night flashes were a real problem. Jerome told the M & G'ers that the flashes were annoying and anyone flashes tonite they will take them out.

I love ya babes. :cryingwlaughter:

Good night luckiest. :F_05BL17blowkiss: Can't wait to see your latest montages.

YAY for Scarlett and Invisible getting clack!!

ETA: That sounded like a sweet story! WAYC from Quiana now. I actually had video of her singing this in Wichita - do you think anyone would be interested in having me upload it to the vault?

Gibby, I think you should upload Quiana's song. Someone probably is reviewing the song, and besides, I'd like to see it ha. I'm just replying to everything tonight, huh?

WAYC from Quiana now. I actually had video of her singing this in Wichita - do you think anyone would be interested in having me upload it to the vault?

Oh please. It's the only thing I'm missing in my iPod version.

Okay, I'll upload it tonight. My files are so big b/c I filmed at the max resolution the camera would take, so the files take forever to upload! They compress them in the vault so they're not so big.

DSIAFCD - he sings it sooooo well! He said to give hugs - so here's one for everyone here -

[[[[[[[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]