Wilkes Barre, PA -- Dec. 4, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Venue is the F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts. Venue site is here.

After a sold out performance last year, Clay Aiken returns to the F.M. Kirby Center for a holiday concert filled with all your favorites.

Backed by a full orchestra, Clay delivers night music not to be missed. There is no opening act for this concert.

Event times: 4 Dec 2007 (Tue)

7:00 PM

Ticket Information:

Over 600 tickets have already been sold.

Tickets are $40, $55 and $65 and on sale now at the Kirby Center Box Office, Ticketmaster, Gallery of Sound, Boscov's or by clicking on the buy tickets link at the bottom of this page.

Ticketmaster ticket auction for pit seating starts Wednesday September 19th at 10 am go to www.ticketmaster.com

Additional Information: Sponsored by PNC Bank

Purchase tickets here via Ticketmaster

Websites Seating Chart

Is no one else from FCA going to Wilkes-Barre?

Oh man, I just looked at our FCA representing list -- and you're the only one! Have a great time tonight, and travel safe!

Have fun Dukyvee!!!!

I will probably miss the start of this concert...we haven;t even had supper yet...

have fun with the cellcert!!!

apperently the venue looks very full it holds about 1800

he came out for the m&g and his sweatshirt still had a dryer sheey attached...Jamie had to take it off...hee

BWAHAH what a dork he is. Such a guy. I love him.

apperently the venue looks very full it holds about 1800

he came out for the m&g and his sweatshirt still had a dryer sheey attached...Jamie had to take it off...hee

BWAHAH what a dork he is. Such a guy. I love him.

cindi, that was my exact thought when I read that.

I just got home..I don't like these east coast start times.

I don't blame him either for not wanting any mess ups on the internet. There's such a need to see it for ourselves mentality but really if it embarasses Clay..I don't mind not seeing it. Fortunately I can think of only one thing at the moment that fits that description. Even when he fell he jumped up so quick and kept going that it was cute cute cute...