Uncasville, CT -- Dec. 9, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Starting now - Emmanuel. Apparently the weather there is supposed to get worse as the evening goes on, so they are speculating that maybe they started late to let more people make their way into the venue. It's a large arena - holds 10,000 - and apparently the sales have been very good. Daughtry is playing in another venue nearby tonight.

Corabeth posted at the CH: Donnamom M&G report:

Six of them in a room, it is amazing as you are waiting for it, you kind of all bond.

Clay noticed that.

Clay sat on a couch and put his legs up and sprawled. He was in sweats, blue Carolina tshirt, glasses, hair looked like it has been looking on stage.

He was very relaxed and very talkative. You don't get more than one question in because he's talking and he answers while he is signing or taking pictures.

She asked about the Presidential Committee. He said it is a lot of beaucracy, they have to read 300 page reports. She got the impression that he wants more action because the beaucracy is boring. He seemed to want to walk the line carefully politically. (Makes sense)

One person asked if he was ever embarrassed by anything his fans have done but he thinks he is going to be.

BWAH!

He said I'll be pissed if Clack of Spamalot shows up.

He doesn't like it when cameras are focused on him when the girls are singing either.

somebody has just signed on to be Clack Director.

looks like clack dealers will have to be anonymous

Since I'm not a clack goddess I'm in no position to piss him off on this one but I probably would. Where do I line up for my spanking. Oh well I'm goign to see it but I truly feel for those that wont' be able to.

He said I'll be pissed if Clack of Spamalot shows up.

:cry4:

Add me to this list... :cry4:

Hopefully, if it doesn't surface until AFTER his run, it won't be so bad?... Not everyone can afford to go to NYC to see this.... I know I'll live without it, but it sure would be nice to see... even if it's just his big number.... :fca:

I hope if Clay feels strongly about no clack of Spamalot, that he blogs about it and makes himself clear. As hard as it will be to go without, I think that we definitely are going to have to abide by his wishes. There's just too much at stake, IMO. I don't want it screwing anything up for him. I'm not saying that every clack gatherer is going to do as he says, but if TPTB of the vaults make a decision not to host it, that'll be that. Maybe after the fact.....who knows. I know I'll be :cry4: but I'm practically taking a second mortgage out on my house to make a NY trip in March, so I will have that one night to look forward to.

I know, I feel bad for anyone who can't make it to NY, but I just feel that it's best to do as Clay wishes. I'd feel that way even if I wasn't going to a show. As much as I love the clack.

I've never thought that the boards were going to be a fun place between Jan. 18th and March 5th anyways. I never thought we'd get much Spam clack, maybe a bit here and there, maybe some stills. It's going to be pretty quiet, other than the odd review and fan recaps, IMO. But we've got such a treasure trove of clack from the two tours this year, I will spend time catching up on all of it.

I do understand where Clay is coming from. I know there are other Broadway videos on you tube...but I don;t think any artist on broadway now has a fandom that is very very good at getting videos and that use you tube so much. If he does nto say something now the clack gathering may get out of hand and it will be embarrassing for him with the producers.

Saying this...I really don;t think he can shut down the clack gathering completely...I would be totally surprised if nothing comes out and gets distributed even in the back channels.

At this point I will settle for audio clack.

So should he only do things that are accessible to all fans? Isn't Fanny on Broadway right now? Is her performance on YouTube?

Clay is dipping his toes into a whole new foray for him - if he feels it would be compromising or embarassing for him personally to have Clack show up on YouTube, how can we resent him for it? How can we openly say, sorry Clay, we don't really care what you think. Whether it really is wrong or not - whether there is tons of 'other' Broadway on YouTube... if he specifically asks us not to do it, are you really willing to say 'too bad', I can't get to NY therefore I want it?

I know for sure that I'm not.