Easton, PA -- Dec. 12, 2007

ldyjocelyn

The venue is the State Theater Center for the Arts. Venue site is here.

CLAY AIKEN

CHRISTMAS in the HEARTLAND

with the Chelsea Symphony

Since the stunningly close second-place finish on the second season of American Idol, Clay Aiken has gone on to create an inexplicable chemistry between him and his audience that has sparked the kind of fanatic devotion that has propelled him into the pop stratosphere. For his second State Theatre appearance, Clay Aiken will perform a selection of treasured Christmas classics, accompanied by the Chelsea Symphony from New York, in what is sure to be another inspirational performance in the intimate State Theatre.

Sponsored by N. Pugliese, Inc.

Sponsored by Starters Riverport

Sponsored by WFMZ Channel 69

Showtimes: Wed Dec 12th 2007, 8:00 PM $100.00/$70.00/$65.00

Information on Clay's show (includes link to purchase tickets online)

Seating Chart

Hellooooooooooooooo....CH cellstream is on.

Some people in the balcony, mostly centre sections. Signs to turn cellphones off but the usher is not bothering her.

70% sold.

Someone is on stage talking about Clay's #1 fan, seen him 200 times. Now a local celebrity is making a speech.

intermission report by Fab4Clayton at CB:

PER CERTER - CLAY IS IN PERFECT VOICE. NOTE AT END OF JAZZ PART LASTED AT LEAST 30 SECONDS. LOTS OF MEN IN FRONT ROWS - SPONSORS (PIT). BEAUTIFUL THEATRE. RESTORED. DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS. REALLY NICE. HOLDS ABOUT 1800 PROBABLY 1600 THERE. 2ND READER - CERTER DOESN'T KNOW HER. SON DIED AT CHRISTMAS. GAVE GIFT OF PUPPY TO BROTHER.

SHORT COAT, GLASSES. HAIR MUST GROW AN INCH A WEEK. LOOKS LIKE SIR ROBIN. SHE SAYS THE SOUND IS GREAT WHERE SHE IS SITTING. LOUD AND CLEAR.

COUPLE OF FLASHES. CAMERA POLICE EARLIER. SECURITY TOLD CLAYMATS IN FIRST 10 ROWS ABOUT CAMERAS AND THEY TOLD SECURITY WE WOULDN'T USE FLASHES.

TOMORROW MIGHT BE A BLIZZARD. NOT GOOD PREDICTION. CERTER NOT GOING TOMORROW. GOING TO WILLIAMSPORT. 2- 4 INCHES FORCAST.

CERTER HAS BINOCOLERS. CLAY HAD MAKE UP ON ALREADY AT M&G. CLAY WAS ASKED IF YOU WERE A FAN WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW. CLAY SAID HE WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE STILL USING FLASHES. ONE PERSON TALKED A LOT AT M&G. PERSON ASKED HIM ABOUT SELLING CHICKENS (?) AT SPANALOT TO BENEFIT BAF. CLAY SAID IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

3RD READER WILL BE MAGICAL MUSIC - DOREEN (?).

SOME SUNSHINE TODAY IN NJ. CERTER HADN 1 HR AND 15 MINUTE RIDE. SATURDAY THERE IS A NORTHEASTER FORCAST. LADIES COMING FROM NORTH CAROLINA ON SAT. HOPE THEY ARE OK.

4TH READER IS NERVOUS BECAUSE SHE HAS TO WAIT TO LONG. PA4CLAY (BONNIE) IS NEXT TO CERTER. CERTER IS IN ROW B HER BEST SEAT EVER. AFRAID VIOLINEST WOULD BLOCK HER BUT DOESNT.

SITTING NEAR 2 YOUNG GIRLS FROM ALLENTOWN WHO ARE NOT ON THE INTERNET. THEY ARE CRYING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN SEATS. THEY ARE SMITTEN.

SHARON HAD A M &G. SHE IS THE DEPENDS LADY. SHE HAD A PIX OF CLAY HOLDING THE DEPENDS. CLAY SIGNED IT "IF I HAVE THESE DEPENDS, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING. CLAY AIKEN."

Come on, we can't have one page for a cellcert! It's not even stickied!!!

Sentimental medley is beautiful. He's so heartfelt singing these.

Sorry not listening...thanks for the reports..I will be here listening tomorrow...I hope...

CERTER HAS BINOCOLERS. CLAY HAD MAKE UP ON ALREADY AT M&G. CLAY WAS ASKED IF YOU WERE A FAN WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW. CLAY SAID HE WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE STILL USING FLASHES.

SHARON HAD A M &G. SHE IS THE DEPENDS LADY. SHE HAD A PIX OF CLAY HOLDING THE DEPENDS. CLAY SIGNED IT "IF I HAVE THESE DEPENDS, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING. CLAY AIKEN."

BWAH and HA! How funny is he?

Sorry, I'm listening. MGUCL. I confess I wandered away til now. My sound just isn't that great, it isn't comfortable to listen to its so distorted and I couldn't understand the stories. (<sv>And I don't always listen to Q and A.</sv>) His voice sounds amazing, very strong, freedom and control--from what I can tell anyway, but the distortion keeps it from being enjoyable. The audience seems very responsive too.

Anyone who is going or who knows someone who is going--watch Northeaster conditions very carefully. A Northeaster should not be taken lightly. It can come on fast and strong, and it can snow 6, 8 inches, even a foot, depending on where you are, and Williamsport is in one of those places in the mid-elevations with smaller roads that could possible to dangerous conditions if they happen to happen where you are. Just be very careful. It could miss Williamsport and go somewhere else.

You know about the flashes... as someone who knows NOTHING about cameras I alwasy thought..it's dark you need flash. I don't believe the connected fans are using flashes. We know better. I really think this is just ordinary nju folk. At one of his concerts they made explicit annoucements before every show. He really needs to go back to that.

Anyway, had to run a million errands after work. Hope the show is going well tonight.

Come on, we can't have one page for a cellcert! It's not even stickied!!!

Sentimental medley is beautiful. He's so heartfelt singing these.

Sorry not listening...thanks for the reports..I will be here listening tomorrow...I hope...

I'm listening but also multi-tasking tonight.

IOW...I gots a boatload of crapola to do tonight. :cryingwlaughter:

It's really choppy now for the encore, darn it.

He's really holding onto that first, long wellllllllllllllllllllll now.

And... he absolutely nailed it tonight. OMG, that was terrific, even over the cert.

WOOHOOOO!!!