Erie, PA -- Dec. 16, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Hmmmm, right into OHN - maybe no intermission tonight???

Curiouser and curiouser!!

Well - speaking for myself, none of the nonsense would stop me in expressing my joy at a meet and greet. I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

ETA: and now right into HTHAS/OCAYF

Maybe he wants to get people back home and out of the storms???

Hee I found you!

(((squishes merrieeee and staples her to the thread)))

What's up?

The Sentimental Medley is lovely - it sounds like he's in great voice tonight.

On the Clayboard, they said that he sang Angie's part during the transition on OHN. I hope there's Clack of that!!!

Eeep - that sounded like wonky bit in HYAMLC, lol.

Q's turn now. She really soars on this song.

Y'all do realize it's killing me to be listening to this over a cellcert, right?

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. [/pityparty]

LOL, and I've been editing this post since 8:34

{{{cindilu2}}}

I just figured out that after hearing some of the stories I knew that I had a Xmas memory that would have made a great story. But alas too late. It involved getting engaged on the telephone and a friend who looked a lot like Dolly Parton...well she had black hair, was about 6 inches taller and was quite a bit younger but for some reason all the guys thought she looked exactly like Dolly! ::winkwink:: Yep Clay would have liked that one!!

On the Clayboard, they said that he sang Angie's part during the transition on OHN. I hope there's Clack of that!!!

Oh, good. I really missed hearing HIM do that part in the interlude. "You can HEAR the voices (angels?) siiii--iiiinnn----ging! Oh holy NIGHT!"...

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are both right---that he is just speeding things up to give people the chance to get home safely...wonder if his buses will move onward. So there are no stories tonight?

Oh, good. I really missed hearing HIM do that part in the interlude. "You can HEAR the voices (angels?) siiii--iiiinnn----ging! Oh holy NIGHT!"...

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are both right---that he is just speeding things up to give people the chance to get home safely...wonder if his buses will move onward. So there are no stories tonight?

Yep, all four stories were included - just no intermission. Nothing has been left out. MGUCL right now.

ETA: thank god I can stop editing that other post now *g*

There were stories--at least one might've been read by a boy. I thought Clay was reading the first one, but then the fourth started out sounding like him and then I realized it wasn't. Honestly, I couldn't understand the words so wasn't playing close attention.

Intros now.

Funny jmh, I too thought that Clay was reading the last one at first. But nope.

He is talking faaaaaaaaaaaast, omg. LOL

Awww, he said he (they) missed Angela tonight as much as any of them miss their loved ones at Christmas. *sniff*

Gahhhhh, the falsetto was awesome!!! *prays for Clack*

You know, at the end of the day? I'm always proud to be a fan of this guy. Always.

Bravo, Clay!

They said his hair was messed up when he came through the curtain, and it stayed that way all through the show.

He did bobble a note in HYAMLC, and made a face after. (guess that whole YouTube question'll be put to the test, huh?)

cellcerter is saying she thought he was 'off', Scarlett does not. *g*

I love Scarlett - and that's enough for me! Night ladies!

Yes, the "extra part" of OHN was rapturous! (is it from Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring?)

Uploading Erie OHN right now -- it's going to take 70 minutes (that's the best we can do with the wireless here) but Eva's waiting for it.

I have to say that it was very interesting to watch this concert format with people carrying signs (actually, multi-part signs where each person holds a word or something), screaming "I Love You Clay", screaming "Marry Me, Clay", talking the phone about her friend reading a story WHILE the friend was reading, waving arms multiple times, using flashes, discussing the show with their seatmates. I sure wish KAndre had been with me tonight -- remember Pensacola?

When you finally get the clack, could anyone who knows tell us if Jesse changed the arrangements of songs or if Clay or Quiana simply sang Angela's part.

:: hearts :: Cindilu2 right back! :squeeze:

Scarlett....I FLOVE OHN! Thank you! I was so disappointed to see and hear that he wasn't going to sing in that part of the song....so this poor family emergency of Angela's {{{{{{ANGELA}}}}}} has created a wondrous treat for me.....I love to hear him do harmonies...

And that cowlick/errant hunk of hair just had my fingers ITCHING to fix it....

and other things... :whistling-1: