American Idol 7

Ansamcw

Well, so far, I have found he had a band and his slate has been wiped clean. Thanks for the cache. Here you can download him at some lounge - get it while you can. here

This is probably not him, I know he had a band, but the name is not uncomman, I hae been looking through a bunch of chaed stuff because a lot was wiped out.

I really don;t have a prob;em if people have been on bands and been trying to break out...if they can be honest about it. Now if the story of Josiah having to live in his car is not true ....that will piss me off.

I really think its unrealistic to expect that these really good singers won;t have a lot of prior experience. I mean even clay sang with a country group had two demos and sang in a lot of hometown shows.

Carly is the biggest ringer. Well, her and Michael from Australia

See her situation is what I don't like. That she already had a major push with a major label...if she does not disclose that in the competition ...yikes.

k...this makes me miss Clay's version..

Man, I had to go listen to Clay's Everything I Do - much of that was bordering on painful.

Hell, nobody stood out for me except David - I'm cool with the band thing if there wasn't a label involved...he did play "nervous boy" well though.

So has Carly shown up yet? And was Michael from Australia the one they were throwing out hints about his previous experience?

Personally, I don't even care about an indie label, but Australian Michael screwed over his bandmates to get a shot at a major label and it just sticks in your craw if he gets a break.

I haveto say Cardy got a bad break where her release was on 9/11 and all the TV shows were not exactly having rock singing on.

Found him - he had a band, but no record label. JHeck, my brothers had both bands and they were untalented.

Do you guys want links to thier videos?

On a positive note, the girl that was in the Miami Sound Machine does not make it into the top 24.

what misami sound machine...whose videos?

Kandre she showed up already...that girl with a lot of tattoos...they even told the otehrs to watch out for her ...

I thought she melisma'd that song to death...it was hard to recognize the song she was singing.

Well, that tells you something - I still don't remember Carly or what she sang.

I'm thinking about feeling sorry for Dance Captain girl - her voice coach was one who got cut in Hollywood in Season 4 (which should have told her something) - and to try Taylor Dayne's Love Will Lead You Back on the "voice coach's" advice - that was whack.

I agree with Simon on the nurse - at this point she is very predictable. Though it's clearly that the contestants were given a limited song choice. And many have discovered that playing and singing at the same time, something's gonna give.

Hmmm, I do believe ringer Michael will make it through - well, the dude has talent but the backstory predisposes me to dislike him. I'm also feeling a little parochial - what happened to the "American" part? Is he an American citizen now or just on a green card?

brooke white...I visited her myspace and I liked her kind of music...good original songs...

surprised that Kyle made it...at least he was much better than some of the geeky boys they let through before.

fat guy was trying to be a Ruben but wow...totally bombed on that song.

so what about that guy that already has a grammy...did he go through or drop out?

Don't forget tomorrow is the chair of shame where they drop down to the top 24 and there should be some surprises.

I see Carly removed all her piercings, including on her tongue

ETA - the Guy with the Grammy nomination signed to J Records already, he dropped out. I guess that was the worst one out there, so they backed off.

Well, Carly fucked up for me - Clay now OWNS that shit. that was dull. Let me play the good version now.

Brooke, my darling, Clay kicked your ass on this too. Buh bye.

Hmph. Josiah is not filling me with sympathy - he's striking me as weak. Go to school, dude. You got talent. You need time.

I like asiah better too. Josiah is lucky I'm not a judge - because I could feel my mama's words rising in my throat - "Boy, I'll give you something to cry about"

The way he sent the band away seemed like sheer arrogance - though I bet it was because he hadn't rehearsed with them. This competition will crush him.