Spamalot Chat and Discussions (spoilers within)

Ansamcw

EEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder if the audience gave Clay a big cheer the first time he came out...

You're kidding, right????

BWAH...yes I was...hee

OMG ...this conversation about the system of government is such a classic.

Is there a list anywhere of what parts Clay will be playing?

I think luckiest typed up her program before... in this post.

ok lady of the lake is out...

They should be at the Song that Goes like this...or around that...

I liked the Lady of the Lake and the Laker Girls.......hee

OMG my tummy is hurting from laughing and I have seen these clips twice before...

Hey, bottlecap, are you mentally walking through the show like I am? I am so glad we were lucky enough to get to the touring show.

You know, I was watching parts four and five last night, and I was thinking that sections of the show we saw were better acted than the original Broadway show. The Tour Lancelot was certainly hawter and he was a better dancer than Hank Azaria. Sorry, dude!

Hey, bottlecap, are you mentally walking through the show like I am? I am so glad we were lucky enough to get to the touring show.

You know, I was watching parts four and five last night, and I was thinking that sections of the show we saw were better acted than the original Broadway show. The Tour Lancelot was certainly hawter and he was a better dancer than Hank Azaria. Sorry, dude!

Hee I was wondering about that...I wasn't that impressed with Hank Azaria...I actually didn;t think it was him. My favorite was really DHP and Tim Curry...

EEEEEEEEEEEE I;m at the presentation of the knights..

All for One...one for all I love Robins one line here

Just got back from dinner and heard from playbiller. She is sitting in the balcony (cheap seats) and said the balcony was full. She'll be in a better seat on Tuesday when we go with my husband. EEP, still haven't packed.

I heard a lot of screams when the lights went down. I just hope Clay doesn't get confused and does the Jeffersons dance by mistake.

Just got back from dinner and heard from playbiller. She is sitting in the balcony (cheap seats) and said the balcony was full. She'll be in a better seat on Tuesday when we go with my husband. EEP, still haven't packed.

I heard a lot of screams when the lights went down. I just hope Clay doesn't get confused and does the Jeffersons dance by mistake.

BWAH!!!

In Spamalot, it probably wouldn't be noticed!

I want a poster!

And my pouting skills with my husband may be paying off....I might get to go after all, as long as it's not April. I'm thinking the last weekend of March. EEEEEEEE!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the idea, y'all, of watching the show. Helps pass the time while we wait for word from those in the audience.