American Idol

ShelleyC

I kinda agree with Randy... lots of over singing. Agree with Simon...very cabaret and very star search moment.

So we know who they want...the younger kids.

I would give that a six cos it was all power and glory ntoes but lots of pitchy moments...

Kathering McPhee... another one I expect a lot from

ok...love the tone of her voice...and she canhave power in low and high range

I like her she has great control on her voice...and is truly inderstanding the song...

OK...the only one that really made me go wow...

the song is a little too old again..but she can do anything with that voice..and her stage rpesence is so natural...she does have the IT factor...

I hope she goes to top 4 at least...agree with the judges she was the best...technique tone and natrual talent...and she is really fun...and natural.

Well, watching the recaps, I realized it was quite a culottes-apollaza. Just say not to that fashion trend. It's just no good. (tm someone very wise)

The guys have to be better, right? RIGHT? OMG, I askeered. See y'all tomorrow.

Edited by bottlecap

Ranking...

Katherine...

Lisa

Mandisa

Paris

Ayla

Kellie

Melissa

Kinnick

heather

Becky

Brenna

Stevie

I was very disappointed....I thought we will have a real competition but apparently they got 4 or 5 girls they liked and put 6 or 7 that were really bad but pretty and are good for a bit of drama. I bet they threw away a lot of very good girls so that they won't compete with the annointed ones.

its easy to read the people they want in ...Lisa, paris, Katherine, Kellie, and possibly Ayla...

So does this mean they have their new Kelly?

Hey you are right...I think so. But I think this girl will be tough to manipulate...she has a mom that is experienced in the business...

oh wait...do you mean Katherine? cos I think she has the most potential there. Lisa tucker is a bit too old for ehr age and Paris ...not good enough vocally.