American Idol

ShelleyC

Patrick...I kinda thought his voice was ordinary...he was ok, wasn't out of tune but no real spark.

had to agree with the judges.

David...his voice is ok but its like he is trying too hard. He does something with his mouth that makes him look weird. He was flat out of key on the high notes.

Agree with Randy...was very karaoke. I felt bad for him

Wow they really want a new Clay and a new John stevens...these two try soemthign new and they were smacked down. I don't blame the judges really cos they didn;t do very well in their experiments.

well two people I was wondering about got shot down...hey I think they want David in cos they want a cute micheal buble guy...

bucky...looks really dirty and ordinary...has a nice growly rock tone to his voice...but is very PITCHY...

so we had a Clay wannabe...a john stevens pen boi wannabe...then a Bo wannabe too.

OH MY GOD...I am agreeing with Randy again...he was just puching the rock to hard and he was going sharp and flat. But totally NO STAR quality. Simon is right again...very much like bar singer.

Oh, Will, Will...say what you might about Michael Jackson but especially at the time he did "I Want You Back" he had a voice that comes along once a generation - and you sound nothing like him.

Damn, that's boy bandy. What's really sad is that he's the best so far.

its Fred savage...

I want you back by Jackson 5...trying to be micheal J...lets see.

I think this was a bad song chocie ...he does have a beautiful tone...but its lost on this song. He does not have Micheals charm and unique voice.

NO IT for me...another disappointment.

That was an incredibly bad song choice for Will. And Randy was right, it was at least in tune and frankly none of the others managed that much. Hell, some of these people are making Bic Frickin' Boi look good and that is putting a tic in my eye...

OK, Sway, you are already in a hole halfway to China with me...let's see if you can come back to ground level. Oh no. Not Reasons. So few people can do Philip Bailey - and I'll be darned, you can't do Phil either. Shuddup. Please. Just hush. Ewwwwwwww. That was my make out song you bastard and you're RUINING it. where's my Clay disco clack? I must recover.

What the hell was Randy listening to? thank you, Simon. You appear to be the only drug free judge tonight.

Oh no...Sway...he scares me

I should be rooting for him since I'm Filipino too...but I think I might get irritated with him...

Reasons....good falsetto but I hate his outfit...very cheesy...ok...I think he is getting really pitchy...EEEEWWWWW..

nope...

Ansa, I love you - you want me to send you the original "Reason" to hear a good falsetto? Man, that was not good or sexy...

OK, who's left that's supposed to be any good? Because frankly I would start over at this point.