Sign in to follow this  
Ansamcw

International Fan Requests and Offers

OK, I'm sitting here chuckling over Clay saying that he'd give the winner a hug and a kiss and licking his lips to drive up the price. OMG, why isn't there clack? And why don't I live in NYC?

Since Canadians and other international fans can't order the Walmart exclusive bonus track CD, can we maybe set up a thread for requests and offers to help?

This thread is for discussing issues that international fans face; for requesting any kinds of assistance and for offers of assistance.

Please so do not post any contact info...do it by PMs.

I'm willing to help all our exotically foreign compadres!

PM me what ya need.

There is a bunch here to help, just post what you need, and you might be surprised what you get. Well, within reason. I am not sending you a house or anything. (you know Sears used to sell houses in boxes, easy to assemble)

Yeah, let's set up a smuggling thread for the Canadians! It'll be like the smuggling on the West Coast, only without cigarette boats and guns!

Awww, no guns? Then I don't know if I want to play! ....pout....

Thanks for the thread, ansa!

Could someone help me out with a Walmart pre-order? I just need one....I have Paypal...and I know how to use it!

Thanks so much! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: ALL TAKEN CARE OF! THANKS SO MUCH!

Count me in for helping out the furriners. I will be "assisting" Claymatron and will need to go to the post office anyway...... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Is anyone still in need of the WalMart (bonus track) and/or KMart (poster) version of the CD?

I have an extra KMart poster that I would be glad to mail to someone who needs it. They gave me two by mistake!!!