#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

and they spelled Ruben's name wrong

But that's how the Sandwich is spelled. Rueben. I'm guessing here, just guessing that the "Rueben" Studdard is a Rueben. :)

--

Enjoy it when it happens but don't otherwise care if and when Clay blogs. Consequently I really don't feel a need to run over to the OFC and participate in a poll about it. To what end?

---

My opinion only, but I don't think Clay thinks about us as this big monolith that must be feed and satisfied on a regular basis. I just don't. I also don't think he monitors the tone of the boards or communicates in any sort of deliberated calculated way. And I really doubt he thinks we sit around and just twiddle our thumbs waiting for him to blog.

Maybe he thinks we have lives or something? :hahaha:

---

Nasty PMs?

Ooooo....I'm soooo s'cared [tm French Taunter]

Really, I doubt there's a fan with a strong opinion who hasn't gotten a nasty PM or two. I delete 'em, block the sender and move on.

---

I'm off today because my hot water heater needs to have a heating element replaced. This has been the biggest lemon of a hot water heater ever. In the 6 years I've owned it, this will be the 3rd set of heating elements. Piece of crap.

jamar! You stole all my ideas!

The only people I expect stuff from on a regular basis are my cats ("Feed me!" arrives daily, come hell or high water). There is not an non-television star I expect to see something about every week. And frankly, people with money get to do all sorts of things people without money can't. Hell, now that I have less money than I used to, you're not gonna see my happy ass traipsing quite as far as I used to - I'll still go, but frankly Paris Hilton is gonna travel more than me - one of the joys of a capitalistic society. Dear Lord, I want to go to GFI with my homies...but I've got taxes to pay and my mother to take care of on a little less money. C'est la vie - somehow I don't think I'll be mentally damaged when merrieeee comes back and tells me Clay took his last hetero blowout with the eHP and I coulda been the one to tip the scales to bi....oh, I'll rant and rave, but I always rant and rave.

Am I the only one with this feeling? It may be a result of seeing that someone I used to be very close to started a thread at the OFC --Will you renew if nothing changes, even though there are about 10 threads talking about just that already. I guess you can never have too many.

I was just saying that..that they were starting a thread in each forum, the "men who dont blog and the women that love them" was my idea, and was meant to be snark, because i was trying to find out a name for one to go in "get aquainted"

yeesh, even though it doesnt matter so much to me..I do understand wanting more blogs, and even more content..I dont understand people who are making it so personal..someone even said he must be depressed..he is pulling away...he doesnt care about us..he doesnt need us...

I need a drink, and I dont drink! why do I go there then...I have no idea lol believe me, Ive asked myself that very question.

Hi smitten! Coming out of lurkdom to give you a hug. I was going to at the other board but never got around to it because my PC decided to get slow last night - so her you are - now you won't need to resort to drinking. :hugs-1::BlowKiss:

hee very cute...they look very happy. I'm squeeeeing for Clay. I love the choke hold/hug picture best.

the comments crack me up..a person in charge of a children's charity can't be publicly affectionate? And they spent so much time writing that up. LOL

Wheeeeeeee! Love these pics! The expressions crack me up. And I just love seeing Clay out and about and having fun with friends.

Pffffffft on bloggers and those who post crappy comments. I don't read 'em. Nobody can kill my buzz!

Hee, I forsee many, many avatars changing. ;)

and banners :hahaha:

WTF...so finally I stupidly looked at my DirecTV bill because it seemed so high... I've been paying for freaking NBA League pass although I know I didn't order it. They must had just added it again because I had it last year. SHIT. I haven't even been watching the damn games and the season started 2 months ago.

That is so cute!

Does this mean the relationship is confirmed?? :lol:

ETA: Oh, and who else lol-ed way too loudly at the "Clay's on top" thing? :sleezy:

EATA: I agree that the outfit doesn't look hawt. I think the sweater/bow tie combo looks adowable on Clay...

EYATA: I don't like the nasty comments either, but it cheers me up to see people stick up for Clay, and in good ways, not just "CLAY IZ THE MOST AWSUM SINGER EVER ESAD YOU EVIL B*TCH". Which is how I'm always tempted to do it... but I don't... At least the blog post itself is a positive one. :shrug:

Well, now. :hahaha:

I'd be just as happy to leave all the bickering and fighting on the other boards where it originates. I don't see the point of dragging it over here. But hey, I know how to scroll, so carry on if it floats your boat!

but the most important question is where did you get that picture in avatar?

it is so adorable :)

crap I typed to slow

and from a google alert

that's funny

and they spelled Ruben's name wrong

But that's how the Sandwich is spelled. Rueben. I'm guessing here, just guessing that the "Rueben" Studdard is a Rueben. :)

--

---

---

Ooooo....I'm soooo s'cared [tm French Taunter]

Really, I doubt there's a fan with a strong opinion who hasn't gotten a nasty PM or two. I delete 'em, block the sender and move on.

---

Ruben

yes I now that's how you spell the sandwich. on a different board if you spell his name wrong you get accused of doing it unpurpose & some other things

I don't even have strong opinions and I have gotten nasty messages

with regards to nasty messages:

1. if you are in a full fledged back and forth fight that you are doing so as not to have it on main - have at it :hahaha:

2. if you get a single nasty message you can use some things available to you like ignore, figuratively and in practice - sometimes a simple response can clear up unintended issues

3. If you are being harrased let me know. We won't stand for that but I don't know unless I'm told

While I'm at it -- I was shocked to discover after the whole baby mama hit that a bunch of scamming for money and other things take place in email. Don't be a schnook. If you feel someone is a problem in this regard let me know.

Now back to the photo examination.

Speaking of schnook..I have paid 120 on this freakin League pass and haven't watched a single game. Phone calls made, letter sent.. If I don't get my money back I will drop them like a hot potato even though it is my fault. LOL.

For those who do not read Google Alerts:

Ask and you shall receive. Photos of Clay and Reed. I believe these were taken at a Photobooth thing at the Spamalot closing party.

http://pinkisthenewblog.com/home/2009/01/c...booth-pictures/

OMG - those are the cutest things EVAH!!!

I think I may find him more attactive now than I did before. What does that mean? <g>

ETA: I broke a rib laughing at the "Clay's on Top" comment - I always think "top" when I look at Clay and watch him. <g>