#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

From desertflower at CH:

Lambda Honour

Night at the Tavern, Family Equality Council’s annual New York City event will be held Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at Tavern on the Green in New York City. The event brings together LGBT parents, friends and allies to celebrate the progress we have made as a community of loving families towards full equality. In 2009, Night at the Tavern will feature a cocktail reception, a full-course seated dinner, live entertainment, a silent auction and the opportunity to mingle with old friends and meet new ones. At the event they will be honoring Platinum Recording Artist Clay Aiken and Director of Center Kids at the LGBT Center in New York Terry Boggis and will have a special guest performance by Linda Eder.

:clap:

From desertflower at CH:

Lambda Honour

Night at the Tavern, Family Equality Council’s annual New York City event will be held Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at Tavern on the Green in New York City. The event brings together LGBT parents, friends and allies to celebrate the progress we have made as a community of loving families towards full equality. In 2009, Night at the Tavern will feature a cocktail reception, a full-course seated dinner, live entertainment, a silent auction and the opportunity to mingle with old friends and meet new ones. At the event they will be honoring Platinum Recording Artist Clay Aiken and Director of Center Kids at the LGBT Center in New York Terry Boggis and will have a special guest performance by Linda Eder.

:clap::clap::clap: I'm so thrilled for Clay that THIS family "gets" him!!

I've got to be honest with you. I'm just not turned on by a toned body. I belong to Gold's gym where these guys walk around in tight shirts and shorts and all I think about is what weights they are doing. I'm a mind woman and get turned on by a guy's intelligence. I guess that's one of the reason's I'm here after six years. However, I do admire the beauty and art of a great body.

Oh, thank God! I thought maybe I was alone in the world. :friends:

Cripes, forgot the whole reason I was here! :huh: It's all your fault, Muski!

From those who have managed to find a copy of the new CD in advance....apparently it's a real keeper! Everyone is thrilled with the "extras"!

I got a copy yesterday and I was so happy to find those wonderful extras the CD carries.

1.Two wallpapers each of which has both for the regular and wide screens.

2.Liner Notes written by Allison Glock, the co-writer of Clay's LTS.

3.Clay's beautiful pictures including the one we've never seen.

This one is a killer!

4.Dicography section has all the album covers Clay has done.

All the above is in PDF so neither saving nor copying can be done

I wonder why you can't save the pdf? I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

Wow, what wonderful accolades for Clay to be honoured! So much good stuff the past couple of days, I can hardly take it all in. I never doubted that Clay wrote the speech...it sounded just like him, to me. And now, of course, I am stuck at work and want to watch that online video! Hope it gets ripped to the vault, in case it disappears before I get the chance!

So, I had to leave the puppy at home this morning. She isn't alone, she's got my 2 sons for company, but the crying and yipping as I was in the driveway scraping the g-d ice and snow off the car was ear splitting. Poor baby! I'm coming back, I promise! :P

annabear, your little guy is so cute! And he's growing nicely. Please let us know how the vet visit goes. I have an appointment to have Piper spayed Thursday. I'm not looking forward to that, but it has to be done, and soon.

I wonder why you can't save the pdf? I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

I think you likely can; I've never seen one you couldn't, you just get the "copy" warning. I just think perhaps she didn't realize that. But :shrug: maybe I'll find out different when I get it.

.....and me too!!

If you wouldn't mind sending some good thoughts our way today.... my mom called me this morning, crying, she's at the vet right now having to have one of her cats put to sleep. Peaches just turned 18. We adopted her while I was still in high school, after our dear Sylvester had died. She was always a rather crotchety, little old lady-like cat, but we loved her nonetheless. We joked now & then that she was my grandmother, reincarnated - she even had the Allen family hump-nose profile!

PeahcesLR1101004.jpg

Awwww.... :(*hugs* to annabear

Thanks clayzy, luckiest & fear.

So sorry annabear. That is a pretty long life for a cat. I hope your mom feels better after it's over and reflects on the cat's long life. :thbighug-1:
She just called me and was feeling a bit better. She said Peaches looked very peaceful and she knew she wasn't in anymore pain. She had become rather crippled in her old age and just went down hill really quickly over the last couple of weeks. This weekend she pretty much stopped eating and drinking and hardly moved off the couch. Part of mom's upset is that Boots is pretty old too and is not in the best of health either, so she knows her time will probably be coming soon.

Have we seen this before.

awwwwwwww Tyra and Clay up at People.com From CV

used such a cute picture

GLAAD TO BE THERE

Tyra Banks cozies up to Clay Aiken on Saturday at the GLAAD Media Awards in New York City, where the American Idol star honored the supermodel with the excellence in media award for her commitment to educating the public about the lives of gay and transgender people on America's Next Top Model and her talk show

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20...0601757,00.html

Have we seen this before.

awwwwwwww Tyra and Clay up at People.com From CV

used such a cute picture

GLAAD TO BE THERE

Tyra Banks cozies up to Clay Aiken on Saturday at the GLAAD Media Awards in New York City, where the American Idol star honored the supermodel with the excellence in media award for her commitment to educating the public about the lives of gay and transgender people on America's Next Top Model and her talk show

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20...0601757,00.html

Lurve the picture used with the heat of a thousand fiery suns. I know I'm projecting here, but the pose, to me, shows genuine affection between the two - not just "pose cute for the camera so they get my best angle and I'm only pretending to like you for the publicity".