Why No Fan Fiction Stories?

Krazy4clay2009

I'm new and I was surfing and found this website...when you had a TOPIC of Creative Writings

I thougt this would be the perfect place to share my "Fan-Fic" stories with other Clay fans. But

then I read "NO FAN FIC"allowed .... Why? Why would you call this "Creative Writings if you

allow blogs, poems, paradies, skits and other stuff but "NO" fan fic stories it makes no sense

to me. Could someone explain. I think Fan Fic needs to have a place too.

Confused: :unsure:

Wendy

Krazy.. hmmm I guess that's a rule we had when we started. I have no idea if we want to keep that policy but there are many different thriving fan fiction communities that already exist if you want to share your fan fic. Feel free to post a link right here in the thread and those here that are interested will find you. It's just not possible to be all things to all people.

Clayversity

EAYOR at Red Hot Topic

and you can find other places here:

http://72.34.42.55/~fca001//index.php?opti...1&Itemid=59

I'd like to keep the policy myself. Sorry Wendy, and welcome, but as couchie says, there are lots of places for fanfic already.

PS, as you can see, our siggies don't accept code. I can fix it for you, but with all that complicated code, my guess is that you can fix it yourself.

I'd like to keep the policy myself. Sorry Wendy, and welcome, but as couchie says, there are lots of places for fanfic already.

PS, as you can see, our siggies don't accept code. I can fix it for you, but with all that complicated code, my guess is that you can fix it yourself.

No you can fix it ... and my Profile photo isn't showing up either? I'm new and I'm not sure how this board operates just yet ... and about the fan-fic sorry if I over step my boundraies I wasn't sure I thought if you have creative writings then the fan-fic should of been allowed ... I can post my link if you wish to post it for others ... it's this link

http://thewritersblock64831.yuku.com/directory under this thread ... Clay Aiken Fan Fiction the story can be found here .... enjoy!

http://thewritersblock64831.yuku.com/forums/11 entitled "American Idol 2003 Trilogy" by Krazy4clay2009.

No profile photo showing, no, sorry, but I fixed your code. I really like that quote, am glad to be able to see it. Come and talk to us in the main thread, and anywhere else that looks interesting.

:welcome: