Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

I took a few liberties with the thread title; hope nobody minds.

Can't argue...

He puts a happy face on my heart!, because he's wearing his new life beautifully.

:flirtysmile3:

Hey Claynadians!

Does anyone know what stores in Canada are selling The Very Best of Clay Aiken?

Amazon.ca says "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Was it ever in stock?

It's not even listed on HMV or Chapters.

I'm just wondering if it is going to be a limited edition CD and hard to find like AIW was and if I need to pay that extra to order it from Amazon.com.

Couchie, I think the thread title is terrific! Props to my buddy Claymatron for having a sentimental moment. ;)

Amazon.ca says "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Was it ever in stock?

I'm just wondering if it is going to be a limited edition CD and hard to find like AIW was and if I need to pay that extra to order it from Amazon.com.

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca and it's still telling me my order will ship this week. Quite often it's shipped on the day of release, when I buy cds. I'm surprised you're getting the "not in stock" message.

annabear - My condolences about Peaches.

Hey Claynadians!

Does anyone know what stores in Canada are selling The Very Best of Clay Aiken?

Was it ever in stock?

Yes it was in stock, my delivery date is expected April 2nd. Maybe they sold out the ones they had. Maybe walmart will have it tomorrow.

Dum de dum dum dum....

A gorgeous weekend, with a gorgeous celebrity boyfriend...who could ask for more? Well, a tour, of course, but Lord knows I'm a whiny bitch. One Mr. Clay Aiken, of "Ah'm the next American Idol" fame, has done pretty damn good, if I do say so myself and I did with my one whole vote back in aught three. Hee!

And the fans I like are pretty damn good too! Woo Hoo!

I feel a bout of wanderlust coming on....

{{{{{anna and mommabear}}}}} Nothing harder than having to put a friend down and I totally understand her dreading having to do it again soon. Hopefully not for a good long while!

Wow... Reed sure knows how to show his stuff... great abs! :hubbahubba: Wonder if he has gotten Clay working out yet...

ok...

I meant with weights and gym stuff...

honest...

no, really! :cryingwlaughter:

Guess what UPS just brought me!!! Eeeeeeeee!!! Purdy, purdy man on the cover! I think I just may order a couple more!

It has been such a joy to experience these last few fun-filled days of goodness! That man is gorgeous and his man is gorgeous, too.

Nice piece on the Insider!

cha cha... verra verra niiiiiice decoration

I'm coming late to the PDF discussion, but if you have a Mac, you can use the built-in "Grab-it" program to grab a whole window, desktop, or any part of a window. I use it to swipe pictures all the time.

Has Clay ever been in a three-piece suit? I lurve three-piece suits and I just caught myself wondering...

You mean like this?

245050580-X2.jpg

Oh, I guess not eh. *g*

Wasn't one of the suits he wore for the Christmas 2007 tour a three piece?

232751275-L.jpg

I'm sure someone else has a better shot.

{{{{{annabear}}}}

Woohoo on the new video!

Annabear My condolences on the loss of Peaches, such a hard thing to do even when we know it is the right thing. :thbighug-1:

A lady I work with has a cat that is 23 years old and has cancer; she knows it is time to let him go, but so far as not been able to bring her self to do it...she lost her husband in November and I think emotionally she is just not ready to lose another family member.

Congrats to Clay on the Family Equality Council Honor...it is well-deserved. There are some fans on CV going, so there will be clack or at least recaps!

So you think the talk about his face were a little OTT...wait, you just know there will be all kinds of comparisons of his face from the GLAAD event to this one.

Kim

Clay always just looks beautiful to me--regardless of his face, swelling, hair, etc. etc. I just don't see why it matters to some (tacky) people and journalists so much.

I had to take high doses of steroids after brain surgery and my face was swollen up like a basketball for months. It did NOT make me feel better when people looked at me horrified or wanted to know what happened to me. (And just for the record, I did not have a chin implant.) Clay's face will change or it won't.

I don't care.