Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Of course, with your hands occupied holding onto your boyfriend, what're ya gonna tickle him with?

:sleezy:

Watch this YouTube. It's a very clear copy of Clay's speech. RUN!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2OdLszvM_0

merryclay... I want to thank you for bringing over the stuff that you do. I had very much wanted to hear Tyra's speech and this YouTube not only brought that, but a much better view/vocal of Clay's speech, so... :BlowKiss:

I have loved Tyra since Clay was on her show, but I am now officially in love with her. That was an awesome speech she gave! I wish her many more powerful years in the industry to advance causes she cares about... and that cutesingerman she likes joining her often would be very nice, too! :clap:

clayz... great smut, girl :cryingwlaughter:

I have a very active 85 yr old good friend. She has been good enough to love Clay because I do and because she loves me. She doesn't do the boards or any fan stuff, but just always asks me how he's doing and listens when I talk about him. Well, I was explaining "schmoopie" to her and how we all were schmoopie over the GLAAD stuff, especially the picture of Clay and Reed hugging. She laughed at the expression and agreed that it sounded like a schmoopie occasion indeed. Just telling her about it brought the feelings back... those lovely schmoopie feelings! Good friends are such a treasure!

I've been mostly AFK and while I've had a few attempts at getting caught up, I've decided there is no way I can! I've mainly been keeping up to date via the daily emails from CANN.

I realize everyone has seen Clay's intro for Tyra etc etc but wonder if everyone has seen this YouTube clip in full ...it is relatively long (14 Minutes) but worth it every minute and the quality is good. What a fabulous intro, my goodness the man has so many feathers in his cap!

20th Annual GLAAD Media Awards - Clay Aiken Introduces Tyra Banks; Accepts Excellence in Media Award

I've been meaning to address what I said previously (seems like weeks ago now) about believing that if Clay doesn't appear on Idol, it would mean that he wasn't invited. What I meant was that 'all things being equal', i.e. barring personal emergencies (including family of course), I can't see any other reason for Clay not being on Idol if he was invited. Sorry I should have made that clearer.

annabear, sorry to hear about mamabear's cat. But that's a long life.... and what a lucky cat to have been with the bear family for all that time.

ETA: Well silly me... first I post and then I scroll up and see that Liney23 and Merryclay (maybe others too) have already posted that YouTube link I was so taken with.

Clay always just looks beautiful to me--regardless of his face, swelling, hair, etc. etc. I just don't see why it matters to some (tacky) people and journalists so much.

Clay's face will change or it won't.

I don't care.

I totally agree with this. Once someone has entered my heart, they look permanently beautiful to me. I may prefer a different hair color at times but that's just the "frills", and for the most part, frills don't matter.

Another example is my dog... in summer, she gets a crew cut... and some people think I should let her have a more fashionable snip etc but the crew cut is for her comfort because she doesn't like the heat. However, while she may look cuter with a more fashionable look, to me she always looks perfect in every way, every day.

Good Morning Everyone,

:yahoo: Playlist; The Very Best of Clay Aiken Available Today! :yahoo:

8 Days until Judge Aiken is holding court on ANTM!

:yahoo:

21 Days until Clay is honored by the Family Equality Council!

44 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Missed again. I thought I posted but it didn't appear. will try next time. :cry4:

Watch this YouTube. It's a very clear copy of Clay's speech. RUN!!!!!!

Thanks! Watched it and listened to a very good introduction by Clay. He's someone I wouldn't mind listening to for hours, whether he sings, speaks, giggles, or laughs. :clap:

Hi Guys - I just got my CD this AM!! Woo!! Hoo!! I think I saw some posts asking for the photos from the booklet. Don't know if they have been posted yet, but I was able to get them by using Photoshop:

vboca_photo1.jpg

vboca_photo2.jpg

vboca_photo3.jpg

vboca_photo5.jpg

vboca_photo6.jpg

vboca_photo7.jpg

Please let me know if you want jpg's of the whole booklet cause I have those also.

My Walmart only had 3 copies so I bought all three. Two for me and one for my Mom who asked me to get her one (isn't she cool???)

I have a job interview today and I think having it on the day Clay's CD came out is great karma!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

claylove - Thank you!!! :BlowKiss:

I have some news too - "Save the Date" info from BAF for the Fall Gala:

Champions of Change Gala

I was guessing, but already got time around that weekend booked off as vacation! Now I just have to pray that if we go on strike this year, that it doesn't last too long.

Hi Guys - I just got my CD this AM!! Woo!! Hoo!! I think I saw some posts asking for the photos from the booklet. Don't know if they have been posted yet, but I was able to get them by using Photoshop:

vboca_photo1.jpg

vboca_photo2.jpg

vboca_photo3.jpg

vboca_photo5.jpg

vboca_photo6.jpg

vboca_photo7.jpg

Please let me know if you want jpg's of the whole booklet cause I have those also.

My Walmart only had 3 copies so I bought all three. Two for me and one for my Mom who asked me to get her one (isn't she cool???)

I have a job interview today and I think having it on the day Clay's CD came out is great karma!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

What a cool mom! Wish my daughter thought I was cool because I'm a clayfan, she doesn't like him for many reasons unfortunately! So what, at least I have clayfan friend who just love him! Have a good clay day everyone. Cool about the TBAF gala announcement!

EEEEEEEE on the new pictures! And my copy is shipped!

From the CV, via the CH:

Rosie was on "The Martha Stewart Show" today and talked about her fundraiser for Broadway Kids on April 27 in NYC. She announced that Clay will be there.

Tickets available.

http://www.rosiesbroadwaykids.org/rbkidsla...enefit-concert/

I'm going to venture a guess that Clay is now considering New York City his "second" home.

From getclayaiken.com

AfterElton.com

Interview portion with Clay

AfterElton.com: Did you ever imagine five years ago that you'd be here tonight presenting at the GLAAD Media Awards?

Clay Aiken: You know, I don't know. I don't plan my life out in advance. So it's great to be here and to be part of an event and an organization that does what GLAAD does ... I don't know where I'm gonna be next week, much less what I was doing 5 years ago.

AE: Have you been watching Idol?

CA: No, haven't watched it in years. The season where Fantastia won was the last one I watched regularly.

AE: There's a contestant who's doing very well this season who has been the subject of lots of speculation on the Internet in regards to his sexuality. As someone who's been through that, do you have any advice on making through the experience?

CA: I wouldn't have any advice for one person in particular. I think it's important to be yourself, and you have to be authentic and you have to make sure you're not trying to be something you're not. I don't know who you're talking about, but anybody who's on the show has to be authentic and sing things that are true to themselves. You know, don't try to be a pop star if you can't sing this type of music. Do what comes to you organically, and that generally helps people.

AE: Did you feel it was a "no gay zone" while you were there?

CA: No, not at all. No. Not at all. Everybody who's ever worked on the show who I've worked with in the past knew before I made any announcement or anything, so it's always been a very embracing environment over there.

When asked if he thought America was ready for an out American Idol, he replied, "Well, they've been pretty nice to me."

You are me, claylove - 2 CDs for me, 1 for my mom! :clap: Good luck on the job interview! :BlowKiss:

Yay! for early gala date info. Plenty of time to $ave & request time off. Cool news about Clay being at Rosie's Broadway Kids fundraiser. :Iluvclaysbutt:

I wanna post some pictures... so...

newoldpic2.jpg

ggha.jpg

Don't remember who created this, but THANK YOU!!!

20090328GLAADHiRez.jpg

Not that much difference to me... TMJ procedure or not, that man is simply swoonworthily gorgeous!!!