FCA Photo Tourney...Round 1

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

OK, here we go. Our first two pictures....

34107506.jpg

OR

Rawrinsuit.jpg

Now, some of you may be saying "what's the criteria here?" No criteria necessary! It can be that you like his hair, or his clothes (or dislike them!). It can be that this particular picture reminds you of a good time. It can be that you like the quality of the picture. Whatever floats your boat with this contest.

This poll will be up for 24 hours, and there will be a new poll every day!

Have fun!

I'm going with #1, just because it's corney!

Fun game - you guys are cleaver!

I'm going with #1, just because it's corney!

Fun game - you guys are cleaver!

GAH! This is going to be impossible brutal cruel hard!!!

#1 is adorable, and that crooked smile is killer. #2 Nobody rocks a suit like our man, and with that come-hither, devlish, you-know-you-want me look on his face....

What to do? What to do???????????

Ah, I had to go with #2 - I'm a sucker for a loosened tie and hands-in-pockets.

Sigh.

No. 1 because he is adorably dorky and because I love the hands. Good hand picture. I did vote in the right place, just wanted to put in my two cents about why I picked #1. Of course it was not easy, to vote against Clay in a suit. Verrra verra hard!

Oh #2 for sure!! I simply have a hard time voting on "sweater" clad Clay and he does rock my socks in a suit! :flirtysmile3:

But it did cross my mind to go with #1 for a about a milisecond...I mean, afterall he is giving us the criteria there for special measurements and that has to count for something. Don't ya think? :hubbahubba:

Thanks LdyJ for doing this..and all the other little helpers. It gave me the opportunity to look through my photo albums which I haven't done in a very long time. How one man can look so different from photo to photo is beyond me.

#2... #2.... #2 :hubbahubba:

S.W.O.O.N.!!! does it everytime for me over CUTE! :cryingwlaughter:

This is going to be sooo much fun! Thanks for thinking of it and for actually doing it!!! :flirtysmile3:

OH WOW.

I saw the first picture and immediately went, "Well, how do you beat funny/goofy Clay?" AND THEN I SAW THE SECOND PICTURE!!

*GOMGOMGOM* (much better than 'nomnomnom')

GAH! This is going to be impossible brutal cruel hard!!!

#1 is adorable, and that crooked smile is killer. #2 Nobody rocks a suit like our man, and with that come-hither, devlish, you-know-you-want me look on his face....

What to do? What to do???????????

Ah, I had to go with #2 - I'm a sucker for a loosened tie and hands-in-pockets.

Sigh.

YEAH Cindilu! Fans self repeatedly.........