FCA Photo Tourney...Round 3

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Again, thank you for voting! Yesterday's choices seemed a bit tougher for most people...

Here are today's choices. Again, don't forget to vote in the poll at the top of the page!

claytime2.jpg

OR

CharlotteblueTasapio.jpg

Happy drooling!

This was not as automatic a choice as yesterday's. (My choice was not the automatic winner but the winner was gooood!) Is there a place where we can see all the entries, even the losers for each day? I missed the beginning of the contest.

Thanks for doing this, fun!

I seem to always choose Clay in a suit. I loved when he wore the striped shirts and polka dot ties. I hope I'm still around to vote for Clay someday. He dresses like a politician. A well dressed politician at any rate. We will be needing a new senator in NC soon. I like the independence of his mind. He doesn't seem to belong to a particular party as his criticism of our Democratic Gov showed.

All this because of a picture. :cryingwlaughter:

Aww man, finally an easy one for me. #1 is one of my ALL TIME favorite professional photos of Clay. That whole series, really. *swoooooooooooooon*

I will be v. v. sad if it doesn't move on. *sniffle*

I seem to always choose Clay in a suit. I loved when he wore the striped shirts and polka dot ties. I hope I'm still around to vote for Clay someday. He dresses like a politician. A well dressed politician at any rate. We will be needing a new senator in NC soon. I like the independence of his mind. He doesn't seem to belong to a particular party as his criticism of our Democratic Gov showed.

All this because of a picture. :cryingwlaughter:

Yeah. That. Even though the US might frown on my voting for him....:)

This was not as automatic a choice as yesterday's. (My choice was not the automatic winner but the winner was gooood!) Is there a place where we can see all the entries, even the losers for each day? I missed the beginning of the contest.

Thanks for doing this, fun!

Up at the top of the page, you'll see this:

Finding Clay Aiken Fan Forum > Fun! Fun! Fun! > Games > FCA Photo Tourney...Round 3

If you click on Games, you'll see the previous threads, and if you click on them, and you can see both the losing and winning photos.

No contest for me. #2 has it, hands down. Although I did NOT like the outfit he wore there, I LOVE the stubble and the hair and the look in that pic that takes me back to such a fun time in the journey. Loved how he prowled on the stage and OWNED every single venue when he got up there. The one pic from the photoshoot in the first pic that I liked is the one of him looking down with his hand stretched out holding the mic---full body profile shot. Now if THAT had been the one going up against #2 it would've been much tougher to choose!

Oooohhh #1 for me for sure!! I'm jealous of the mike, myself.