FCA Photo Tourney...Round 5

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Thank you all for voting, and enjoying this tourney. Here are today's selections -- in this case, two wildly different looks for Clay. Don't forget to vote at the top of the page!

15Playlist_b.jpg

OR

AMAhires1.jpg

This was my first difficult match because I love glasses Clay but the first picture represents that gorgeous calendar -- why didn't we ever get another one? What to do? What to do?!!!

(and no I'm not creating another ID, I'll always be Scarlett)

*sighs and goes eeny, meeny, miny, moe...*

You know..I want to pimp slap you LadyJ. :cryingwlaughter: You took one of my favorite pictures of ALL TIME and put it with something that will blow it out of the water.

I'm just amazed that there are a dozen of us so far (including me) who voted for what is also one of my favorite pictures ever! As soon as I saw today's choices, I said to myself, we're screwed.

No contest for me on this poll. #1 all the way. I did NOT like that AMA look---it wasn't the glasses or the jacket or the hair or whatever...it was the whole look. Nope. Not my cuppa.

But the pose, the look, the hair the clothes, the car, the sun shining on his furry forearm....now THAT's my idea of a picture!

You know..I want to pimp slap you LadyJ. :cryingwlaughter: You took one of my favorite pictures of ALL TIME and put it with something that will blow it out of the water.

I'm just amazed that there are a dozen of us so far (including me) who voted for what is also one of my favorite pictures ever! As soon as I saw today's choices, I said to myself, we're screwed.

I'm actually in the same boat with this one too. That AMA look was one of my most favorite ever. To me, that was a very "hip" outfit and look for him, IMO -- and yet, it still seemed like a "Clay" look. But when I saw the luck of the draw, I was like "damn."

At least this should prove that I'm trying to be on the up and up in regards to the draw of the pictures!

Well fuck-a-duck!!!

This is what I call an internal debate mechanism :wordpooper:

In all honesty, #1 is one of my all time favorite looks! Hands down! Foh shoh!! But....

In my heart it's #2 . It's one of those pics that I think is the real Clay Aiken. He just looks like this is something he would have picked to wear, and the pose is so natural as well as his face. He just looks kinda hip yet geeky. I want to both hug him and tone down his hair color, simultaneously.

Gawd, what a pathetic explaination :hysterical:

My life is not my own these days. I sure miss you guys!!

I have to give #2 some love. I was there at that AMA's and thought he looked just amazing. His hair was not quite as ...um..."vibrant" as it appears in this version of the picture. Lots of friends there with me that day, and it was so much fun.

This is a no contest for me. I love #1 with a passion, but just about anything could have beat #2 for my vote. That look and the Emmy look are to me what Snowflake is to merrieeee!

*keels over from the dagger kf just put in my heart*

*staples Perma to the board*

Whatdayaknow, I broke my number one spell. I love both pictures, but #2 is the Clay I fell in love with. To me that is the real Clay, the other one, beautiful as it is looks posed. I take real Clay any day. I do enjoy that he can look so different so many times, and I do love all his "looks." I really like the Snowflake photo. Really Merrieeee!

Well treenuts, your explanation worked for me. There is just something about the AMA pic that tugs at my heart. So Couchie and Perma, I threw some love that way too and picked #2.

Definitely #1 for me...Good Lord, those eyes!

I'm having a fun time with this everyday...it's brought me out of lurkdom a bit, which could be dangerous.

:cryingwlaughter:

#1 for me, hands down. Whhhhooooweeeee, is it hot in here from that look he's giving in that pic? Something like, "get in this car now, baby, and I'll take you for a ride you'll never forget."

I posted this on the main thread, but I'll post it here too. I'm going to be at a family reunion this weekend. While I will have my laptop with me, I'm not sure if I'll have the next two polls up by 8:00 Eastern time. I'll try my best though!

Just discovered this whole voting thingie....and followed the magic carpet link to here from the main thread. I'm assuming the other rounds are still here. Too late to vote but I'll go have a look.

This is a hard one for me cuz I'm not fond of either look (what a surprise huh, justclay?). Anybody who knows me knows I hated the whole ATDW bangs look that so many loved, so gotta go with #2, even though that's not my fav look either cuz of the orangish, squarish dark rimmed glasses.

I'll be all over NAJNT or OMWH here pix though! :wub: