FCA Photo Tourney...Round 12

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

The first pic is one of my all time favorites of Clay ever. I love all the pics from that Unicef trip so much.

But the second pic, wow oh wow what a look. The parted lips, the look, the cheekbone...

But it has to be number one, just gotta be. One of the best pics ever taken of Clay, IMO. My prediction to go far into the tourney. He has such smiling eyess in that pic.

Oh, MAN!! How does anyone vote against that dear man with that little boy without feeling they won't go to heaven?

OTOH, :hubbahubba:

Well, since this might be the only chance I have to redeem myself (and I do love the picture), I've gotta go with # 1. The angels made me do it!! :28:

Had to be #1. How can anyone resist Clay and kids? I love all the Unicef pictures. However, #2 is just plain hot. Hard to resist those eye boinks.

This one was easy for me. I love pics of Clay with kids, and ones where he is smiling. Plus, I've never been a big fan of the 2nd one. I just don't like the angle on that one.

Geez, this one's verra verra difficult! :goodVevil: Talk about the Sinner and the Saint within.

I'd vote for the "shoetying" picture, but than I'd fel like I'm neglecting the children. What to do, what to do....

Oh, MAN!! How does anyone vote against that dear man with that little boy without feeling they won't go to heaven?

DITTO

I love that UNICEF pic, too, but I'll buck the trend and vote for #2. Lips, eyes, eyelashes, hand reaching out to play with my hair while I...tie his shoelaces...and the Clipple, too! A veritable smorgasbord of things to slurp.....

Now if the choice had been between THIS UNICEF pic and the one where he's in the village holding one child while others are running all around him and EVERYbody is wearing a huge smile? Now THAT would've been hard to choose from!

D'AAAAAAAAWWW. *melts at #1*

So, here to prove my relative newbie-ishness again, why is #2 called a 'shoetying' picture? Is he really getting ready to tie his shoes? Also, is that a concert picture? ('Cause it reminds me of his AI Fantasy appearance....)

NO prob at all voting for #1 -- that Clay with the happy face treating a little boy is irresistable to me.

Won't say that I didn't just spend 5 min. staring in stupefaction at #2 -- heh -- and then I hadda go BACK coz Muski mentioned the Clipple!!!!! How'd I miss THAT!!!!! :Imok:

(sings) Clay's with Decca!

Recording again!

Look for a tour in 2010! :04:

D'AAAAAAAAWWW. *melts at #1*

So, here to prove my relative newbie-ishness again, why is #2 called a 'shoetying' picture? Is he really getting ready to tie his shoes? Also, is that a concert picture? ('Cause it reminds me of his AI Fantasy appearance....)

Are ya serious or being funny on purple? coz if you can picture a fan at Clay's feet, and put a real good feel good fantasy to work on that ... (it was a tour pic BTW)

clayzy, that picture was taken at one of the "Radio Station" tours he did during the holiday season of 2003. Clay was the headline act at shows where radio stations had acts come on, do 2-3 songs, and then the next act comes on. I saw a show with him in Indianapolis -- it was called the "Santa Slam" sponsored by one of the local radio stations.

As for the "shoe tying" thing...well...think about the angle of him looking at "you." Think about what you could be doing to Clay. That's how that picture got named by more than a few in this fandom. Heh.

I luvs #1. How many times do we get to see Clay wearing round toe shoes? He looks so happy interacting with the little boy. I wonder what was in his fists that the little boy would get if he picked the right hand? Does anyone know?