FCA Photo Tourney...Round 12

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

I luvs #1. How many times do we get to see Clay wearing round toe shoes? He looks so happy interacting with the little boy. I wonder what was in his fists that the little boy would get if he picked the right hand? Does anyone know?

That's a good question to ask of Clay at the OFC.

:hahaha:

That's all I can say right now.

clayzy, that picture was taken at one of the "Radio Station" tours he did during the holiday season of 2003. Clay was the headline act at shows where radio stations had acts come on, do 2-3 songs, and then the next act comes on. I saw a show with him in Indianapolis -- it was called the "Santa Slam" sponsored by one of the local radio stations.

As for the "shoe tying" thing...well...think about the angle of him looking at "you." Think about what you could be doing to Clay. That's how that picture got named by more than a few in this fandom. Heh.

I has not heard it called anything to do with tying shoes, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

More like "Yes, Master!", lol. :cryingwlaughter:

I have a button with that picture on it from the Shed. I think from the NAT (AKA Solo Tour)? It says SWPS on it. (Shameless Woodshed Package Slut) I kinda never had the never to wear it, lol.

:hysterical:

LdyJ,

I'm a slow learner. I keep clicking the threads with the "new" symbol and I keep clicking the Tourney ones and I always find the profound addition of:

"The poll is now closed"

:hysterical: