FCA Photo Tourney...Round 15

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Oy! Another tough one. FLOVED his first Kimmel appearance--his outfit CMSU. :cryingwlaughter: But mainly, I just loved seeing him be a smartass with Jimmy and watching Clay win him over with his wit, his charm and his snarkiness...

However, I remember that Solitaire appearance. I was in Georgia, having taken my mom to visit my aunt. We'd gone out to dinner and I was SOOOOO aware of the time. I knew Clay was going to be on AI, but I HAD to sit in some diner with these two old ladies who had all this 'catching up' to do and I was about to go freakin' nuts! I kept looking at my watch, thinking, "If I miss Clay I'm gonna commit 'old-lady-cide', demmit!

Finally, after telling them that "no, I don't want desert tonight" fifty times, I dropped them both off at my aunt's place, then broke speed limits to get to my cousin's house, where I was staying. Fumbled with the key in the lock, grabbed the remote and clicked.

Un-fuckin'-real....the picture came on to that tv just as Shitcrest announced Clay's name. I basically lost my footing as I watched him stride out on that stage to the microphone stand, dressed in black and looking so very scrumptious. NOW I was ready for desert! :hubbahubba:

Then he opened his mouth and....:Thud: ....I was still breathing heavily from rushing to get there, but I pretty much held my breath for the next three minutes or so....and then...after getting dizzy from that great camera work...when he held that note?

Gah. Gah. Gah. And I loved that smile that came through while he was still holding it, once he knew he'd nailed it....Loved it.

Gotta go with number 2....you know, just in case you hadn't already figured that out. ;)

Dang, I missed yesterday's poll - first one! My choice won anyway, so I wouldn't have affected the outcome in any case.

Today's seems like it should be difficult, because both were such wonderful appearances, and that smile is so hard to not choose... but the AI3 Solitaire performance just has such an emotional attachment to it for me (for very strange reasons), I had to go with it. 23-22 right now. C.L.O.S.E.!!!!

LOVE the smile in #1 -- :flirtysmile3:

went GAAAHHH and :hubbahubba: for #2 !!! If I had to choose between those 2 for one to look at every day, the drop-dead-dreamy look in #2 would be mine.

I'm with you, cognito, #2 dreamy and struttin' his stuff on that stage for a major moment on that show! That entire look & outfit rocked! And his Solitaire that night, the camera work and the lighting of that fine, fine tall drink of water singing his masterful lungs out was nothing short of amazing to me. This was a real moment in time for me in my fandom! :flirtysmile3::hubbahubba::Thud:

And a piece of clack I hope we never ever lose!!

Tough... tough...

I, also, loved his first Kimmel appearance AND the outfit!!! (my strangeness).

However, he looked every bit the star when he strutted onto the stage for AI3. LOVED his hair, his suit, his manner, his voice. They talked about triple-platinum and his tour with Kelly. It was just awesome in every aspect.

#2 it is! with a sigh and a grin for #1

This was really tough because I am such a sucker for that smile. However, that appearance in AI was just so amazing. Love the way he looked and sounded of course. He just blew the roof off the place. I had to go with #2.

Those gorgeous smiles win out every time...................

Another someone I haven't seen in a loooooong time! :hello:

Egads, this one is TOUGH. The smile or the intensity? The intensity or the smile? I think I may have to come back to this one. I'm not good at making :hysterical:important :hysterical: decisions....

The smile won out for me. I went with #1. His eyes were gorgeous that night too. Loved the whole appearance. However, if it had been one of the close-ups of #2, I would probably have gone the other way. Some of those close-ups were amazing.

I had to go with the smile 'cause it makes me smile. ICG.gif