FCA Photo Tourney...Round 20

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

AAUUGGHH!! Tough one, but I went for #2. The beard, the lower lip still looking sooo kissable ...

No contest at all for me.

No contest for me either. #2 baby! I love, love, love that man with stubble or a beard. It's just plain HOT! I never cared for that super dark hair.

LdyJ -- you're trying to hurt me aren't you? :cryingwlaughter: This is a hard one -- because I love BOTH the AI5 and the Afghanistan styles. To be picky, the AI5 picture covers up my most favorite tie of all time, and the Unicef may be overly zoomed-in on the beard for me, but that is pure pickiness as it's so hard to make a decision between them.

One of my top 5 most favorite pictures of Clay of all time is from AI5 -- the disarmingly wonderful smiley one -- and knowing it may not even be included in the contest, I must vote for it by proxy. Therefore, #1.

That said, I probably would be voting for #2 if the shot had less zoom and showed that precious baby Clay was looking at with such compassion and tenderness.

Number 2 all the way baybeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:hubbahubba:

:flirtysmile3:

(still hates the AI5 hair with a passion of a 1000 burning suns!)

Oh man. I'm screwed. tmClay Aiken

I really don't think I can choose between these two.

Good. Let me take your vote, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

This one is sooooooooooo easy for me!

Oh.... how do you do the TM thing.... nevermind, upon quoting... sup? What does "sup" mean?

#2 reflects the soul of Clay which is beautiful, but #1 was when he more or less "gave the finger" to Idol and I loved it!!!

at... you are me! :cryingwlaughter: Glad you're joining in!

Canfly... sup is short for "What's up" just in case you weren't kidding about not knowing. LOL

#2 reflects the soul of Clay which is beautiful, but #1 was when he more or less "gave the finger" to Idol and I loved it!!!

at... you are me! :cryingwlaughter: Glad you're joining in!

:yeahthat:

It's cool to see some new people posting! :thumbup:

Canfly... sup is short for "What's up" just in case you weren't kidding about not knowing. LOL

:dan:

No. kickedoutsmile.gif

I wanted to know how Cindy got the little TM symbol: TM. When I quoted her post, I found out you gotta put: [ sup]TM

b is for bold. Makes sense.

u is for underline Makes sense.

i is for italics Makes sense.

sup is for making the little elevated TM letters Made no sense. (just like JMH's clues in the Name That Tune game. :imgtongue: )

Oh.... how do you do the TM thing.... nevermind, upon quoting... sup? What does "sup" mean?

In code? Superscript.

Little elevated TM letters are called superscript? Really? You mean I actually learneded something today? Please tell me that I learneded something today!

:please:

(Otherwise today has been an excercise in proving that it's all downhill from 40!)

:hysterical:

Oh I did so love that AI5 smile and the fact that he turned the tables on AI.

But I am in love with #2 and I did love his beard even if he did have to do beard comb overs.

And who would have thought that less than a year after that photo was taken he would be holding his own baby in his arms.

ps I am seriously bummed out at the fact that #1 didn't win yesterday...how could you resist that smile on that happy happy man?

ps I am seriously bummed out at the fact that #1 didn't win yesterday...how could you resist that smile on that happy happy man?

:yeahthat:

What was weird was that right when Clayzy posted 1! 1! 1! , #2 went ahead by 1, so assuming she voted about then, then right when she was voting and cheering for number 1, 2 quiet people stuck in voted for #2 and nobody else voted after that, lol.

Ldy J,

Do you realize that almost 100 people voted last round? :yow:

In code? Superscript.

Little elevated TM letters are called superscript? Really? You mean I actually learneded something today? Please tell me that I learneded something today!

:please:

(Otherwise today has been an excercise in proving that it's all downhill from 40!)

:hysterical:

Yup, you learned something today. 40?? :cryingwlaughter: You ain't seen nuttin' yet.

Ldy J,

Do you realize that almost 100 people voted last round? :yow:

WOW!!

I absolutely LOVED that AI appearance, but absolutely HATED the hair. HATED. I remember how my heart went ZING upon seeing that bearded Clay pic, though. Loved it. So this wasn't too hard for me.

#1--the event was a winner of monumental proportions; but the pic isn't for me. (Although I flove that big smiling one, too, kf!)