FCA Photo Tourney...Round 24

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Ha! When I saw the comment on main about today's choices, I just knew which one I'd be voting for when I got here. Colour me surprised when I saw it was that snowflake pic and not the pic of perfection! And against that kind of eyef*ck and stubble. Decisions, decisions.

Well shit! I guess I don't have to decide after all - it tells me I already voted in this poll. I didn't! *stomps feet*

Oh well - for the record, the hair has to win for me. Looooooooooooooove long haired Clay.

ANOTHER haaarrrrdddddd choice. You guys are BAAAAD.

So, because you are bad, I opted for #1, coss Clay has a "I want to do baaad things to you" look in it. And he's got all that stubble too. (He was beautiful at the lighting ceremony too.)

Hee! I've been catching up on Season 1 of True Blood on DVD (I like the books better, frankly), and you reminded me that I've been meaning to look up the performer of the opening song. I thought it sounded like Chris Isaak, but Google tells me it's actually Jace Everett, who I've never heard of.

I wanna do bad things with you.

When you came in the air went out.

And every shadow filled up with doubt.

I don't know who you think you are,

But before the night is through,

I'm the kind to sit up in his room.

Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue.

I don't know what you've done to me,

But I know this much is true:

When you came in the air went out.

And all those shadows there are filled up with doubt.

I don't know who you think you are,

But before the night is through,

I wanna do real bad things with you.

Ow, ooh.

I don't know what you've done to me,

But I know this much is true:

I wanna do real bad things with you.

FINALLY one of my pictures made it into the contest. I was starting to get a complex. I loved that picture from Houston and I've been asked for permission to use it for various projects more than all but one of the pictures I've taken. I swear I nearly dropped the camera when he looked at me like that. 2nd row Center.....fans self

Not for stubble-haters I guess, but I had to give it some love.

I'm sure it's destined for defeat, but thanks for including it.

WHOOOO Mama!! I'll take that eyef*ck altho' he's gorgeous in the other one, too!!

I was at the Houston concert and thoroughly enjoyed it. After one of the songs, I leaped to my feet coz I thought there'd surely be a standing O for that one (Treenuts, I know you'll pounce on this). Hardly anybody else stood up, and Clay goes, "Well, THAT lady liked it." Me! He saw me!!

:flirtysmile3:

What was sooper-neato was that I went to the Tulsa show the next night, and at the after-concert party where we took over the hotel lounge, someone *already* had a DVD of the Houston show, so they played it on the big screen TV. We got to see it all over again.

Holy Crap! This was a little bit tougher for me, but not much. Picture #1 is my choice. That is one of my favorite pictures- ever. The close up, the stubble, the eye f....k. It's a drop-dead hot, sexy picture. How can anyone not vote for this? Don't forget those lips. I'd love for Clay to do bad things to me-LOL.

I have this picture as an 8 x 10 on my wall. It was my desk top for a long time too. I love love the long dark haor and the smile in #2 but it had to be #1. PermaSwooned- this is one of the best pictures you've every taken. How could you even function with him looking at you like that? I think I would have forgotten how to use the camera.

:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Holy Crap! This was a little bit tougher for me, but not much. Picture #1 is my choice. That is one of my favorite pictures- ever. The close up, the stubble, the eye f....k. It's a drop-dead hot, sexy picture. How can anyone not vote for this? Don't forget those lips. I'd love for Clay to do bad things to me-LOL.

I have this picture as an 8 x 10 on my wall. It was my desk top for a long time too. I love love the long dark haor and the smile in #2 but it had to be #1. PermaSwooned- this is one of the best pictures you've every taken. How could you even function with him looking at you like that? I think I would have forgotten how to use the camera.

:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I can't even spell things right when I look at this picture. It does all kinds of things to me!!

I was at the Houston concert and thoroughly enjoyed it. After one of the songs, I leaped to my feet coz I thought there'd surely be a standing O for that one (Treenuts, I know you'll pounce on this). Hardly anybody else stood up, and Clay goes, "Well, THAT lady liked it." Me! He saw me!!

:flirtysmile3:

Oh my! I can't even stand up after an "O"! :lilredani:

Eyefuck or hair? Are you freakin' kidding me???

gaah.gif

This for the record is my mostest favouritest Unicef pitchur cuz of the lipbite! ...and the eyes and the hair and... :Thud:

snowflakecrop.jpg

:teehee1: Sparky's all-time favourite hair is snowflake hair. She gotted to see it in person, the lucky shit! :hmphcat:

I went back and forth and back and forth and I actually ended up going for the eyefuck cuz I couldn't deny "the look" but don't tell Sparky, lol. Snowflake with a lipbite would have won hands down for me.