FCA Photo Tourney...Round 25

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Thank you all for voting yesterday. I'm sure merrieeee will not be happy with the results.

Here are today's choices. Don't forget to vote at the top of the page!

Grass.jpg

OR

186843066_img_2430x1a.jpg

I added this last picture in honor of xxx4clay...

Aww man, how am I supposed to choose between those?

Young, sexy Clay-in-the-grass.

Gorgeous, sweet emoty Clay.

I can't... just can't.

Crap, he looks too much like Parker in #2. I just can't vote against that.

Aw MANNN!!! I voted for #1 just for the sheer impact of it -- then after I'd voted, when the page clicked back in, they were upsized and then I wished so bad that I'd gone for #2 !!!

Can I have a Mulligan, please???

Well, I see I was out-voted for the second day in a row but I picked #2 because I just love those pouty lips! I personally never really cared for the Elle pictures.

I personally never really cared for the Elle pictures.
:yow:

:dan:

Would a 90 degree rotation help?

splendorinthegrass2.jpg

Closer/higher res?

splendourgahlarge.jpg

Closer/higher res and a 90 degree rotation combined?

splendourvertical.jpg

*dies* :Thud:

That "Sex on a stick in the grass" pic was my work computer monitor background for a long time. In fact, I got a surprise when I moved computers. I turned the new one on and there he was! My work buddies knew of my obsession with interest in Clay, and one of them had put this pic as my background as a surprise!

I also remember this pic because one day a co-worker, a gay man, was in my office and when he saw the picture, he said something about the "is he or isn't he?" conversations going on about Clay. I told him that so far as Clay had said, he wasn't gay so that's what I was going with. He looked at me and said, "Amy...LOOK at that picture. He's gay."

Gay or not, it's a breathtaking picture of a beautiful man...the eyes, the smirk that promises fun and laughs and naughtiness..the freckles...gah. I loved it then and I love it now.

Once again ldyj :smack::cry4:

So NOT FAIR!!!

And while #2 screams adorable at me I had to go with #1 because well...as difficult as it was I just wanna hit that! :hubbahubba:

Gay or not, it's a breathtaking picture of a beautiful man...the eyes, the smirk that promises fun and laughs and naughtiness..the freckles...gah. I loved it then and I love it now.
:yeahthat:

canfly, me thinks you are trying to skew the voting. :naughtywag::smack:

Ouch

It was already way ahead anyhow, lol.

I also remember this pic because one day a co-worker, a gay man, was in my office and when he saw the picture, he said something about the "is he or isn't he?" conversations going on about Clay. I told him that so far as Clay had said, he wasn't gay so that's what I was going with. He looked at me and said, "Amy...LOOK at that picture. He's gay."

Explain how in that picture he looks "gay". IDGI

Ask the gay co-worker why is it that he thinks Clay looks "gay" in that picture. That's a gay EF or what?

idongetsit.gif

That is what I call "Splendor In the Grass." No. 1 for me. I see nothing gay about it, but then I still don't see anything gay about Clay. He says he is, so I just have to take his word for it. I was watching the EIDN video from the Gala last year, and all I see is a hot sexy man, who definitely knows how to turn on all the women in the room.

That is what I call "Splendor In the Grass." No. 1 for me. I see nothing gay about it, but then I still don't see anything gay about Clay. He says he is, so I just have to take his word for it. I was watching the EIDN video from the Gala last year, and all I see is a hot sexy man, who definitely knows how to turn on all the women in the room.

Yeah, what she said, but I had to go with #2 even though I kind of figured it was gonna lose. He's just so Clay in that one.

I told you guys that she's (ldyj) EVIL!

But we love her anyway.

Patty T

Yep. That's me. Call me Evil Ldy J! Bwahahahahahhahaha!

You think this is bad, wait until we've got to start choosing from the winners...

Patty -- love ya too!

Crap, he looks too much like Parker in #2. I just can't vote against that.

:yeahthat: