FCA Photo Tourney...Round 28

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Oh, gawd...#2 by a Clay Aiken-sized (heh) mile! That was one of my favorite public Clay looks--that GMA...that three piece suit? Vest? Kill me now. And then the whole hand-over-the-mouth parody with Tori Spelling? Priceless! He looked extra yummy that day...and this smile says soooo much...yep.

Guess which one I voted for. :cryingwlaughter:

Although I am pulled to vote for #1 partly because that look is closer to the way Clay looks now, I have to go with #2.

That smile, his smile was so beautiful. It touched something in me whenever I saw it and there I would be, sitting at my computer, with a big grin on my face.

Oh, gawd...#2 by a Clay Aiken-sized (heh) mile! That was one of my favorite public Clay looks--that GMA...that three piece suit? Vest? Kill me now. And then the whole hand-over-the-mouth parody with Tori Spelling? Priceless! He looked extra yummy that day...and this smile says soooo much...yep.

Guess which one I voted for. :cryingwlaughter:

:yeahthat:

#2: Smile and hair make this NO CONTEST!!!

:hubbahubba:

Clay has rarely (IMO) looked more put together than he did for that AMA appearance, the suit, the hair, the smile - pretty much perfection. :flirtysmile3: I loved his look on the CITH too, but that photo doesn't really do it justice, and up against AMA perfection? No contest!

#2 for me too, coz of the gorgeous, laughing smile and the hair and the suit. Absolutely could have this ONE pic where I could see it every day, and guarantee it would make me smile.

I'm still enjoying moving my mouse over the banner so I can see "Holy Crap!" :cryingwlaughter: