FCA Photo Tourney...Round 30

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

I kind of figured yesterday's would be a blowout. But what will today bring, with only 6 more pictures to be revealed? Here are the next two choices...

UMM.jpg

OR

WestPointlean.jpg

Please remember to vote at the top of the page!

Unnnhhhh.... #2 has everything I love .... long!tall!Clay, Suit!Clay!, long!hair!Clay!, boots!Clay! attitude!Clay!

But then there's just something about us those eyes in the first one.

Mesmerizing. Hypnotizing.... must.... vote.... #......1 :Thud:

Oh, my!

This is difficult.

#2 - I love how relaxed and comfortable he is. And you can just see the wheels turning in that beautiful head - he's cracking on somebody good.

I love love love the laughing cellist behind him!

#1 - yeah. Those eyes. He is so intense. The relaxed open mouth. But knowing the back story colors my thinking. He's HOT, not just HAWT. The Invisible outdooor-intheheat-wearing multi layers for some unGodly reason. Calling Sherry up onstage.

But - which one??

I may have to come back later after I've tossed a coin.

:cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

Okay.

I threw my hat in the #2 ring!

:lol:

I'll give a big :yeahthat: to what Cindilu and Cotton said about pic #1.

No surprise that the votes are so close coz there's plenty to love about both. He was such a dollboy in the Invis video shoot, and yeah, the way he brought Sherry up on stage was so endearing. Those gorgeous greens knock me out every time.

I have to go with #2 although I do love that beautiful boy in #1 I don't have the same associations with it, not even knowing of his existence at that time.

But #2 Lordy...definitely. I remember the eagerness with which I downloaded the Clack from that nite and my glee at how the audience let Clay know how much they disliked Kathy whatyever her last name is.

Ah those long legs, that suit, the hair, his in charge demeanor. Sigh! #2 #2 #2 YES.

Oh FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

I am so beside myself with conflict :cry4: The innocent beauty of the face I want to sit on or the sex on a stool that I've long loved and drooled over?!?! FUCK!

Must contemplate and daydream a bit. I'll be back to vote when I have decided which decision I can best live with. :cry4:

Oh, gimme Mr. Youthinkyoucanoutsnarkme? Aiken anytime! :hubbahubba: Plus any pic that shows full frontal Clay is a winner...and yep, I like that concert hair, too.

The man can wear a suit, that's for sure.

Of course, it would be oh-so-much-fun to take the damned suit off of him, too. Slowly, with little body activities happening between each layer removed....

:Thud:

# 2 and not just because muski just lit my fire... :cryingwlaughter:

I do have to admit I love #1. Had not seen it before, so verra verra niiiiice...

Just not as nice as snarky, sexy Clay! THUD!!!

This is another one of those surprising turn outs. I was expecting this one to be heavily lopsided for #1. LOL Shows you how different we all are and how we see Clay differently at different times. Love the contest.

Still laughing at treenuts.

Oh, pic #1. was taken as Clay was having touch-up/make-up applied during the filming of the Invisible video. In the full shot John D is directly in front of Clay I believe and someone is holding an umbrella because it's so damn hot. I think they even sprayed him with water to cool him down if I remember correctly.

(at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL)

This was a no-brainer for me. #2 is the winner baby! Love the suit, the long hair, the boots. He's just plain hot in that picture.

Lets hear it for the boy. I have to vote for #1, even though I love #2. Its kind of, like nostalgia about your kids when they were so cute that you wished that they could stay that way forever. Then they grow up, still are good looking, but the memory of the cuteness is always there, and looking at their younger pictures always makes me feel good. It is sort of like that with Clay for me.

This is one of the toughest choices for me but I eventually went with #2. I sure love hearing about the backstory of #1 though with holding the fan up his back.

Oh, gimme Mr. Youthinkyoucanoutsnarkme? Aiken anytime! :hubbahubba: Plus any pic that shows full frontal Clay is a winner...and yep, I like that concert hair, too.

The man can wear a suit, that's for sure.

Of course, it would be oh-so-much-fun to take the damned suit off of him, too. Slowly, with little body activities happening between each layer removed....

:Thud:

Yuppity-yup-yup-yup...full frontal Clay with long hair showing off his long legs and....other attributes! :hubbahubba: