FCA Photo Tourney...Round 31

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Well, our first "tie" happened yesterday, and I ended up flipping a coin for the winner (literally!). Tough, tough, tough battle. Today, two more pictures revealed!

Miamicute.jpg

OR

scrpkym255819921_MPFJu-L-1.jpg

Vote at the top of the page!

Interesting...#1 the outfit that disappeared after one show (some say because the shirt clingy goodness was too revealing of his nipples...heh)...and the Miami WDC grind that was felt 'round the world. I remember a radio interview after that show when he said something about maybe he got a little carried away dancing with Angie or something like that...ah...the best was yet to...er...come, wasn't it, ladies?

#2--the profile, the sideburns, the eyelashes and the open lips (gah)...but that hair for me seemed dead and over-processed and then, of course, there's that danged nosehair again :cryingwlaughter: Although I do love the grown man (ahem), I gotta go with the yammy face and the shirt of clingy goodness and yummy jeans of the Miami show...

I never thought I would ever vote against stubble and side burns and the profile, but, I've never been a fan of the blonde hair( not that shade anyway). I agree that it looked over-processed. I love the first picture, especially the lip bite and the nice jeans. That tour seems like it was decades ago. Lots of good memories.

Ohh man, #2 all the way for me despite Clay's endearing yammy face in MOAM!!

The hair, which IS shiny, the eyelashes, the cheek, perfect nose (WHAT fricken nose hairs?) and of course, the lips ... gaaahhhh

:Thud: :Thud: :Thud: :Thud: :Thud: :Thud:

Another place where the memory of the Clack could easily sway me. That was such an emotional time. *sigh*

Yammy-faced, wondrous young Clay. Beautiful.

Perfect profile, tousled hair, parted lips? Incomparable. :Thud:

#2 all the way.

Oh good, CF is voting the other way today so my pic should win. Had no problems with this choice. Love that face in #1, along with the rest of the body shown there. I liked the blonde look too but I'm pretty easy when it comes to hair, but fell instantly in love with pic #1.