FCA Photo Tourney...Round 32

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

And here we are...the last two pictures to be revealed. I hope you have enjoyed "the reveal" each morning.

Just a reminder...since we're halfway finished, the tourney is taking a break. I'll be back on Tuesday morning, September 8 to start again with the second round of eliminations.

277258538.jpg

OR

030519_People_Page50.jpg

Both of these pictures have some meaning for me. I was at the Atlanta concerts in 2004, and that moment at the end was just spectacular. I also remember that the clack gatherers had a dickens of a time -- but at the very end, security got lax and some talented photographers were able to take some shots.

The other one? I remember picking up that magazine in the store, just to browse. Stumbled up on the picture, and in my best Bill and Ted voice, said "Whoa." Put the magazine back, as at the time, I wasn't deeply into Clay. But then, I had to pick up the magazine to look at it again. I think I did that 5 times before the magazine made it into my cart. At that point, I think was more deeply into Clay. (That was for muski...)

Happy voting!

Whoa...first vote!

No contest for me...I know some find that bathroom picture really sexy...but it never did much for me...now I may be going to hell for this...but I find Clay to be the sexiest when he is singing about his God..."goes off to say a few Hail Mary's and Our Fathers for penance"

Kim

Don't even care what the second picture is.

Hee - yep, I think I voted before I even scrolled all the way down.

It was an interesting choice of sixty-four. As promised, there were a few wtf? and a few where the heck is THIS one moments for me, but I've enjoyed every photo posted. I think the only one I'm truly surprised not to have seen on here is the ultimate photo - buzztechie's shot of Clay at the Raleigh AI2 concert. A seminal moment for him.

Now it gets really tough!

I barely got past #1. It's always been one of my favorite pictures- closed eyes, stubble, profile,fingers! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It was my desktop picture for a long time. Never cared for the bathroom pic either. Me thinks this will be a landslide!

WOW

This was the first time I have had an inner struggle! #1--stubble! Profile! STUBBLE! Fingers! S.T.U.B.B.L.E.!

#2--cute! Smirky! Those jeans! I know why they have him on the bathroom floor--so you can idly daydream about getting him out of THOSE JEANS and into the bathtub shower... and get all slippery... and soapy... and... WET!

-pantpantpant-

But. Stubble!

As soon as #1 started unveiling, I recognized it and knew it had my vote, but I do like #2 and would have voted for it against other photos.

#1 is just.... well, it just is!

:yeahthat:

Lol, couchie! There is a little story behind that one. The first night in Atlanta security was so tight that hardly anyone dared take out a camera. After the show, tasapio, Invisible926 and I had a little meeting in my room and talked things through, trying various ways of doing things. After practising a bit, we came up with a number of strategies -- and they paid off big time on the 2nd night.