FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 1

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

#2 for me as well. Love that smile and loved the outfit.

Ah, Mr. Aiken in a suit....niiiiiiice.

But I LOVED that GMA performance! Loved those pants that draped so strategically over his privates...loved how he kept grabbing at them to pull them up so they'd stop catching between his big feet and his flip flops...loved his exuberance and giggles and his spiky hair...loved it all!

#2 - he looks so happy and that smile lights up my life.

I'm with you clayzedover... he has a "million dollar smile" that definitely makes my day! :flirtysmile3:

Hard one today. The smile vs the suit. I had to go with the suit. So it is #1 for me, because I love the look on his face. He happens to be looking straight at me. Don't be jealous.

ldyjocelyn How right you were.

It is getting much harder to choose. Even though these photos were taken before I was a fan, I know them, have seen them so many times, and they have elicited such positive responses in me.

How to choose?

Finally I have to go with #2. It's the smile, the obvious joy in his face.

I went for #1 coz if I had to take only ONE pic to be stranded on a desert island with, that would be it for me out of these 2. Lemme add "Me too" to what DesertRose said.

Um, provided that the cover photo of LTS wasn't available (which Clay said is his fave pic of himself evah).

Or that the AI2 tour pic in Connecticut all-in-white wasn't. :whistling-1:

Oh hell. Which is where I'm headed anyway!

But I LOVED that GMA performance! Loved those pants that draped so strategically over his privates...loved how he kept grabbing at them to pull them up so they'd stop catching between his big feet and his flip flops...loved his exuberance and giggles and his spiky hair...loved it all!

:cryingwlaughter: You don't even wanna know how I read that second sentence the first time through. They can get caught in his shoes???!!!!!!11!!1!1!

I am so going to hell.

:cryingwlaughter: You don't even wanna know how I read that second sentence the first time through. They can get caught in his shoes???!!!!!!11!!1!1!

I am so going to hell.

:hubbahubba: LOVED HOW HE KEPT GRABBING AT THEM (HIS PRIVATES???)...... I had to read it TWICE myself!!!

I'm going for the suit! ALWAYS SO SEXY in a suit.

I am so going to hell.

:lmao:

Yeah, I love how he's pulling at them too...What? The pants. (the mic in his hands is not a symbol either...really)

:cryingwlaughter:

Oh and the "light up the room" smile doesn't hurt either.