August 2 JBT Atlanta, GA

Ansamcw

From CLayboard via CH:

THE JUKEBOX IS SKIPPING, ALL THE BAND MEMBERS ARE COMING OUT ONE BY ONE AND HITTING IT, NOTHING HAPPENS.... HERE COMES CLAY!! SHE SAID OMG HE LOOKS GOOD!! HE SNAPS HIS FINGER AND THE GIRLS RUN UP TO HIM.... HE LICKS HIS THUMB, HE WACKS IT... HERE WE GO!!

-----

TTNA

-----

Weather report is HOTTTT!!!!!

Venue is a little more than 3/4 full......

Jerome told them he would NOT be back till JNT2

Twistin' up a storm!!!!

-----

HIS TWISTING IS GETTING BETTER!!!!

-----

He sounds fantastic...well-rested.

At the hop.

Johnny Be Good. Very energetic.

Rockin' Robin

he Great Pretender. I love this song.

Only You.

He really does sound great tonight.

MR. Sandman. Not my favorite from the girls.

-----

That'll Be The Day. Give them attitude Clay.

Great Balls of Fire.

Lots of creaming.

He sounds so ding dang cute singing this.

-----

JACOB IS WEARING GLASSES WITH TAPE IN THE MIDDLE AND LOOKS LIKE POINDEXTER! HE SAID HELLO ATLANTA!! HE SAID HE'S HOT TONIGHT (YEAH WE KNOW!!!!) WHO REMEMBERS THE 50'S, WHO REMEMBERS THE 70'S, WHO REMEMBERS LAST NIGHT!!!! THE BAND RAISED THEIR HAND!! LOL!! INTRODUCING UNCHAINED MELODY...

---

THAT'LL BE THE DAYAAYAAY WHEN I DIE... BARB SAID MY GOD HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----

Rockin' Robin!!

Says the black leather is gorgeous!!!

"Only You" soaring........high and then low.......mellow it out Clay .....my one and only youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Andrews Sisters on now!!! Beautiful harmony!!!!

The MAN's back!!!! That'll be the day!!! Cause that'll be the day that I die!!! If you only you were killing us!!!

------

Only yooouuuuuuuuuu, only you

Mr Sandman...send me a dream, make him the cutest I've ever seen......Yeah, CLAY

That'll be the day when I die

SREAMS, SCREAMS SCREAMS

------

HERE HE GOES UP ON THE PIANO..... OH THAT GOODNESS GRACCOOUS PART IS HIGH PITCH HE IS SOOO GOODDD!!!

ROCK AND ROLL IS HERE TO STAY

Rock and roll is here to stay....Let's go to the hop

------

UNCHAINED MELODY - MY FAVORITE!

Who remembers the fifties???

UM...I hunger for your touch...OH YES WE ALL DO

------

From Clayboard:

Lots of OMG's !!!!

He's complaining about the heat.....

Wants um to get up and dance a little...

Wants to know who remembers the 50's, 60's .....

Who doesn't remember the 70's

Four different versions of this song in the top forty....

Soaring on your minnnnnnddddddddd

I think our little phone holder may be throwing us around to much........our connection is breaking up......

UNCHAINED MELODY IS BEAUTIFUL, IT'S SOARING.... GORGEOUS... OMG!!! OHHHHH MY LOOOOVEEE I HUNGER FOR YOUR TOUCH... THUD!!

The steady beat of the drums..................

OMG!! Falsetto......Clay...

He's really letting it rip tonight.........

Silence................

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crows are drowning in happiness.....

----

UM IS SO MUCH MORE PRETTY THAN AI AND I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD GET ANY BETTER. BARB SAYS HE'S JUST PERFECT. GETTING READY FOR LMT AT THE PIANO... HE SAID SAY A QUICK PRAYER FOR HIM PLAYING... TALKING ABOUT THE 50'S, AGAIN SAID THE BEST SELLING SOLO ARTIST EVER... FOR NOW!! WE ARE GOING TO TRY OUR BEST TO IMITATE HIM,, ELVIS MIGHT ROLL OVER IN HIS GRAVE IF HE SEES THIS (HE'S SUCH A HAM!!) HE'S MAKING LOTS OF FACES WHILE PLAYING THE PIANO!

------

SHE SAID HE'S SO MUCH MORE GROWLY TONIGHT.

OK HERE IS CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE... WOW, WHAT A VOICE.... SHE SAID HE SOUNDS FABULOUS TONIGHT... ENDING IT NOW.. WIIHH YOUUUUU... HERE COMES SUSPICISIOU MIND I LOVE THIS!!!!!

----

Screams ....................so good. Talking now, really hard to understand what he is saying.

LOVE ME TENDER..Playing piano slow and "tenderly"

HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Nothing but a hound dog...crying all the time

Don't you step on my blue suede shoes

Don't be cruel...

Since my babyeee left me..man the screams!!!!

Jail house rock...I think they alll

Can't help falling in LOVE with you

----

Asking for a prayer real quick.....cause he's "sweatin"

Best selling solo artists ever...."for now"!!!

Whoa baby, we can help you with that!!!! Give us the release date......

Doesn't want Elvis to roll over in his grave because he's paying a tribute to him.....

"For my darlings, I love you and I always will!!!!"

Oh yea!!!

empowering kids saying he was caressing the microphone like CRAZY during Unchained Melody!! She's absolutely

NOW...he's playing the piano...LMT...everyone is cheering for him!! He did AWESOME!!!

You ain't nothing but a Hound Dog!!!

Sounds AWESOME!!!!

---

HE'S ON THE PIANO NOW, HE'S WEARING THE BLUE SUEDE SHOES, HE'S GOT THAT LEG SHAKE DOWN!! HE'S HOT, HE SOUND SMOKING... DON'T BE CRUELL... OMG! HOT HOT HOT!! HH IS GETTING BETTER TOO, HE'S DEBACLING THE MIC! OMG WALLA!!!

----

Little hips are swivelin'

He's so lonely baby......

Oh myyyyyyyyy

Suspicious Minds.....gonna end up being one of my favorites.....girls are spectacular on this song.....

They have such a great sound together....

Slowing down the rhythm.......voice is almost pleading now.....

We're pleading too Clay, give us a CD already!!!! We're starving!!!

NOW THE CLOTHES RACK IS OUT AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE.. (NEED HELP CLAY, NO PROBLEM, REALLY!! HERE LET ME HELP YOU...)

-----

60's now

THE WHOLE GANG SOUND SO GREAT WITH HIM. THE CROWD IS SO RESPONSIVE, SREAMING AT THE GOOD PARTS HAHA !! CAUGHT IN A TRAP.. I CAN'T WALK OUT... HE IS CHANNELING ELVIS!!

----

From CB:

Daydream Believer!!! Sounds great tonight!!!! I bet it's hot down there!!! DownTown!!!!!!!

----

IT SOUNDED LIKE BARB SAID HE WAS DOING A MONKEY WALK WITH A GIRL????? WHAT?????? HMMM

DOWNTOWN...

DAYDREAM BELIEVER.NOW DOWNTOWN.

----

BEatles!! Money Can't Buy Me Love!! Sounds fantastic!!!!!!!!!

---

CAN'T BUY ME LOVE.. SHE SAID THE WAY HE BOPS HIS HEAD DURING THIS SONG IS SO FUNNY... NOW SUGAR SUGAR, HE PUTS HIS HEAD ON ANGELA'S SHOULDER AND TRIES TO MAKE HER LAUGH... SO CUTE!! THEN HE DOES THE SAME TO QUIANA, SHE SAID IT'S HYSTERICAL!! HE LOOKS LIKE ARCHIE! NOW THE TURTLE SONGS, THE GIRLS ARE MAKING FACES AT HIM AND HE CRACKS UP... HAHAH

---

SUGAR SUGAR...NOW HAPPY TOGETHER.

--

"Daydream Believer"!!! SO Clear...now "Downtown"...I LOVE it, my first listen to it!!! "Forget all your troubles & go Downtown....Everythings waiting for you"!!!!

"Can't Buy Me Love"!!!! Sounds SO energetic...like he's having a GREAT time...everyones singing along!!!

"Sugar Sugar"!!! LOVE IT!!!!

---

Recorded message.....

Clothes rack just separated....and out comes ....

A Darling little "monkey"

Soon to be followed by a "turtle".....

narrow little black tie....bopping on his heels......

sweet innocent face, clutching his microphone.....and trying to desperately please his fans.....

Little head shakin' now on Can't Buy Me Love, shake that pretty head of hair Paul!!!!

Good English pronunciation in Liverpool mimic....

So Happy Together......

Great Screaming........something happened!!!!

Why or why did he skip Chad and Jeremy!!!

---

HE'S GIGGLING NOW, QUIANA MAKES HIM LAUGH EVERY TIME...

NOW SOLITIARE.. A LOOONEY MAN....

Cheer up sleepy jean, daydream believer

DOWNTOWN, things will be great when you're DOWNTOWN

I don't care tooo much for money money can't but me LUVVVVV

Oh sugah, sugah

So happy togetheeerrrrrrr, I don't see me loving anybody but you..ALL RIGHT, I can handle that

Man they're laughing at something, now screaming

----

Solitaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds wonderful.......................THUD

SOLITAIRE NOW. I'M AMAZED THAT HE SINGS THIS TAXING SONG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW. WHAT A VOICE!

HE KEEPS PLAYING WITH THE EAR MONITORS, HE CAN'T HEAR HIMSELF TOO WELL...

Sounds fantastic with Solitaire......

Too much to say that goes unspoken................

Solitaire is the only game in town.....................

------

"Daydream Believer"!!! SO Clear...now "Downtown"...I LOVE it, my first listen to it!!! "Forget all your troubles & go Downtown....Everythings waiting for you"!!!!

"Can't Buy Me Love"!!!! Sounds SO energetic...like he's having a GREAT time...everyones singing along!!!

"Sugar Sugar"!!! LOVE IT!!!!

----

GLORY NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

SOLITAIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

HOLDING THAT NOTE FOREVER!

----

Solitaire's the only game in ToOwnnn.....

He loves this song....it's full of his heart.......or what he doesn't want his heart to be.....

Music plays quietly in the background......

dead silence .....the audience sways with his powerful voice....

Glory note held forever.......Weak claymates scream in victory as the ending soars........

----

THAT WAS PERFECT, PEOPLE STOOD UP FOR THAT.

HERE COMES THE MOTOWN MEDLEY.. BABY BABY..

-----

Angela & Quianna singing OOOOOO baby, baby

----

GET READY FOR THE PIPS... INTRODUCING NOW... LA GREW TOO MUCH FOR THE MAN, HE COULDN'T TAKE IT. (YEAH SOUNDS FAMILIAR).... ANGELA & JACOB ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM MESS UP HIS DANCING!

---

MOWTOWN!!!!!!!!! Here he wants to be a Pip, Introduces Quiana as Gladys Knight!!!!! Midnight Train to Georgia!!!!!

He's back to find!

---

talking about beatles turtles and other animals....

talking about Motown and Barry Gordy....and the Detroit Pips....

Chexy says he makes a "cute" pip!!!!!

heeheehee....not to mention a great little bon bon!!!

----

Wooo Woooo Midnight Train!!!! Lots of cheers for that one.

My Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you say, what's can make me feel this way---My Girl....... sounds great!!!!!!

---

TEARS OF A CLOWN... RESCUE ME.

THEY DIDN'T SKIP ANYTHING BUT THEY MOVE SO FAST IT'S HARD TO REPORT IT ALLL NOW HEARD IT THRU THE GRAPEVINE..

Heard it through the Grapevine!!!! Jacob!

No Jerome? Ah..... Maybe he had another gig? Maybe he set up security ..more adminstrative...thus the credit.

Poor Skate..I'm sure she was looking forward to being frisked once during Jukebox.

Hey diamondake... how did you enjoy the show?

Cynical..got my debit card all ready for you to touch!

from CV,CB via CH:

Tears of a Clown.

( It's hard to believe that The Aiken Random Generator does not make more of an appearance). This set list moves really quickly.

Rescue... Angela is very prominent here. I don't hear Clay. I think this is just A&Q.

Heard it through the Grapevine.

----

REACH OUT.. JACOB SOUNDS POWERFUL.. AND GOTTA SAY HE SOUNDS GOOD... I'LL BE THERE... HERE COMES QUIANA... FREEDOM...

-----

I'll BE there..!!!! REACH OUT!!!

---

Says he's trying to be a dancer. Trying to be a Pip. Groups that had background singers, had to have rhythm. etc.. Earth, Wind and Fire etc.. I cannot hear all he's saying.

---

I wish I didn't have to say I know more than 5 of these songs....

So far I grew up on all of them.......I grew up with my own personal juke box because my parents owned a bar........

Freedom......this show just never stops for a second.....the girls are rockin out now but one voice stands out above the rest.....the one that's the best!!!!!!

This crowds screaming is nothing in comparison to those north east crows.....

"I'm not such a good dancer, but I'm trying".....and not such a good pip!!!

Oh honey......if you only knew!!

---

Told Quianna her hair was getting big in the Georgia heat....

he's just a skinny white boy.....

---

He's asking for some help... I'll HELP YOU CLAY

Talk about needing some help. Leading into getting a guy from the audience. Notices a few gentlemen in the audience. SAying some men got tied in the car, bribed etc...Wants to talk to those gues who didn't really want to come to a Clay Aiken show.. Need some help up there...

---

TRYING TO GET A GUY FROM THE AUDIENCE.. TALKING TO A GUY, HE SAID OK YOU ARE A CLAYMATE DON'T BE ASHAMED... SOME OUT THERE HAVE 5 (LADIES?) IN THE CAR... SOMETHING ABOUT "DON'T NOBODY TRY TO GRAB MY CLOTHES OFF ME" HE'S TALKING TO A GUY NAME CHRIS? HARD TO HEAR...

--

Clay saying...."You got into that a little...huh" (speaking of the 60's & the pips)

Then he said..."and she can sing, but that's it!" (speaking of Quaina)LOL!!! Clay then made fun of Quaina's hair in the Atlanta heat!!!

Now...in the audience!! Looking for a guy! Found one and said..."it's OK...if you're a Claymate, it's OK" to the guy!!! Now taking the guy backstage I think!! TONS of Screams! Talking to Chris from Atlanta...his first show! His wife brought him!!!

---

Couchtomato, the concert on Saturday was absolutely amazing. Of course everyone knows that already. I was sitting next to SkateJoy & Buzztechie so what they took pictures of, I saw in person. Gah!!!!

The show is so much more than a standard concert. It really is a musical review with Clay, Angela, Quiana, & Jacob all playing multiple characters. It's so much fun watching them interact & his teasing with A & Q is very cute & very hot!

The cellcert just confirmed that Jerome is there tonight.

Edited by diamondjake2001

I'm wondering if Clay is just economizing. Without the need for camera policy maybe it was enough for Jerome to coordinate the security without actually being part of the tour. He probably pays him a lot for that so now just decided to let him take a break and he will be back for JNT.

eta: someone should ask if Jerome is in a security capacity or just in the audience...

I'm wondering if Clay is just economizing. Without the need for camera policy maybe it was enough for Jerome to coordinate the security without actually being part of the tour. He probably pays him a lot for that so now just decided to let him take a break and he will be back for JNT.

eta: someone should ask if Jerome is in a security capacity or just in the audience...

You ask & just like that you got your answer.

He's in the audience. I think that's really sweet. He actually wants to watch the show. That makes me really happy. :)

from cb:

He found a pip but the pip's wife wants to take a picture of Clay.....

Chad and Jeremy= World Without Love amazon them for snippets!

He seeems pretty lose.....I think Precious is relaxing and gettin' into his groove now......

Walla, tell him you were delusional and you didn't mean it!!!

---

Ain't no mountain high enough..lots of screams

---

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough...Ain't No Valley Low Enough...to keep me from YOU!!!! Very energetic...having FUN!!!

Now...20 minute intermission!!!!

---

Reports indicate there are video cameras being held by O-fficial claymates in the front row....and they're not afraid to use them!

--

INTERMISSION, NO MANDY YET..

THERE IS NO SEARCHING FOR CAMERAS AT ALL, ANYBODY CAN TAKE PICS AND VIDEOS, IT'S A FREE FOR ALL!

---

Cmp just said Clay is sooooooCUTE, said that when he & Quiana were singing, he leaned her back real far like he was gonna kiss her, said they were both laughing so much.

She's trying to tell me about the guy Clay picked out to come up on stage, but the phone keeps cutting out

---

I heard it from chexy(other end of the phone) who heard it from Jerome tonight at the venue.....he is there but not in an O-fficial capacity....it's not a secret, she says he's telling everyone

---

They announced early that pictures would not be allowed, But security said it would be ok.

JEROME IS THERE TONIGHT!

---

They said that "Clay attacked the mic during Heartbreak HOtel" and they got it on video!

---

Jerome is only there as a spectator.... he is not working, but he will be back.

---

Moonhead said she is very disappointed in the crowd size. There are quite a few empty seats which she does not understand since the concert supposedly sold well. She's glad is it getting dark so she does not have to look at the empty seats.It's a sit down crowd. There is a pretty big representation in age. Moon said the men really loved Clay's shtick about getting a guy to come up on stage. She said guys who were practically twiddling their thumbs sat up and took notice.

-----

----

Reports of very funny banter with S'von.

Clay asked who remembers the 50s. A bunch of people cheered.

He asked who remembers the 60s. A bunch of people cheered.

He asked who doesn't remember the 70s. (ed. note: BWAH!) Much laughter.

He asked who doesn't remember last night. More laughter. He then noted that many members of the band partook in Atlanta's fine nightlife last night. He asked S'von what he did last night. S'von said, "I read a book." Clay said something along the lines of, "Engaged in scholarly study, were you?" S'von replied, "I do what I have to do." It was pretty clear that he was not reading a book last night. Very funny exchange

---

OH WHAT A NIGHT!!! HE'S SO ENERGETIC!!! HIS HAIR IS WET, HE PROBABLY TOOK A SHOWER AT INTERMISSION. HE HAS A LOW NECK SHIRT BUT YOU CAN BARELY SEE THE LOW NECK T SHIRT.. HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE DANCES!! SEPTEMBER....

---

Crowd is a lot more lively now than before.....she thinks the wine may be kicking in......

September.......

Can someone fill me in on the rumor that more new songs are coming further on into the tour????

"Working at the CARWASH....Work & Work"!!!!!

empowering said everyones taking video of her cuz she dancin like a crazy woman..I said...YOU GO GIRL!! She said Clay noticed her!!!

"Oh What A Night"...crowd going NUTS!

---

September! Dancing, doing the kicking!!!!

---

I heard it from chexy(other end of the phone) who heard it from Jerome tonight at the venue.....he is there but not in an O-fficial capacity....it's not a secret, she says he's telling everyone

-----

Must be killing Jerome not being able to snatch those cameras.

-----

They said that "Clay attacked the mic during Heartbreak HOtel" and they got it on video!

-----

AAIT called and said the sound there is just PHENOMENAL!

She said she thinks the audience is made up of lots of locals because they are sittting; however, very appreciative at end of songs. Feels strange because all the Claymates are used to standing.

She also thinks Clay and Co. are working extra hard to get response from the audience. Therefore, having a spectacular show!

-----

It's starting

-----

CAR WASH!!! Guy from audience with girls!!!

-----

Someone in the audience said, "Awesome!"

--

Working at the CARWASH....Work & Work"!!!!!

empowering said everyones taking video of her cuz she dancin like a crazy woman..I said...YOU GO GIRL!! She said Clay noticed her!!!

"Oh What A Night"...crowd going NUTS!

---

IN BEANBAG CHAIRS NOW... TOO MUCH HEAVEN...

---

Nights On Broadway......omg!!! Gah!!!!

Big notes......rockin' it down......maybe leg kickin'...definitely leg kickin'

Chexy says the white suit is "very nice"

She likes it.

Great fabric.

----

Angela has lost about 25 or so pounds they say...

QUIANNA I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE... THIS VENUE HAS TABLES AND PEOPLE WERE NOT STANDING BUT NOW THEY ARE STANDING UP... OHHH IT'S MANDY!!!!!! OHHHHHH

---

Mandy!!!!!!!!!!! Sitting on stool.

---

MANDY. I LOVE THE WAY HE SINGS THIS. ALWAYS LOVED IT BY BARRY BUT LOVE IT MORE BY CLAY!

GORGEOUS VOICE.. HE'S SINGING WITH SUCH FEELING... NEED YOU TODAY OHHHHH MANDY

---

CMP was trying to tell me more stuff, but it was getting hard to even understand her with all the backgroung noise during intermission.

She did say the TOP Video experts were there...getting GOOD STUFF

Said Clay had looked their way several times...She said GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, his eyes just SPARKLE

----

Larry and Chuck, right?

Mandy......beautiful and clear......it's those lips again, perfect formation....eyes are sparkling....he's so happy.....he so knows he's nailing this song......

feels good to sit down for 3 minutes and rest his poor damp sweaty body......

---

AND I NEEEEEEEEED (BREATH) YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!! SLOW, SWEET AND GORGEOUS!!!! HE HELD THAT FOREVER!!!!! HERE COMES BOTW...

Kitty and I are both on with bweber9. Hi Kitty.

Wet, showered Clay sitting on a stool singing Mandy!

Well now Kitty will continue with any reports because I am dead again.

----

I've very impressed with those who can hold out on the clack. I'm so weak that I'm freaking out about going on a vacation in the middle of this tour. I'm heading to Anchorage to get on a cruise with my mom & 2 sisters on Friday & here I sit trying to download the best audio clips & what happens but my iPod DIES. Yep, I have to send it in to get it replaced and obviously it won't be here until after I leave. I'm so weak that I am actually not flying home from the vacation but flying to Indy to go to the show again. Then Boston & both AC shows. Still thinking about Vermont. It's a good thing we only have 1 car and I'm going to be on the ocean because otherwise I'd probably skip the mortgage payment & just follow Clay around all summer.

Oh the only reason I haven't seen all th clack is that I'm too busy. But every night like the obsessed fool that I am, I download every new peice of clack. I love my download manager. It's all organized just waiting for me to find time to watch. I always watch the stuff everybody is talking about. Tonight..after I finish my Pittsburgh concert page...I've got a couple of hours penciled to look at photos! I can not wait!

Speaking of ipods..mine won't charge for some reason. The battery just seems dead. It's driving me crazy. How long will it take to replace your ipod?

from cb:

SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT WEARING POLYESTER IN THE 70'S.

SAME JOKE.... THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT CAME OUT OF THE 70S WAS ME (LAUGHTER)

When Your Weary, Feelin Small...............Sounds great!!!

----

The 70's

"Bad Fashions"

"GoodTV I guess"

"Georgia gave the country a president in the 1970's."

He thinks the only good thing he can think of that came out of the 70's is "ME!"

BOTW!!!

BOTW... LOVELY... SHE SAID "HE IS JUST ADORABLE"... WELL LIKE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

FINAL MIIIIIIIIIIIINDDDDD WOW! SHE SAID HE'S PERFECT.

OK HERE COMES THE 80'S PREACHER... THEN YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT...

---

Nailed the GLORY NOTE!! Now guy introducing the 80's in the choir robe, prelude to When Doves Cry!!!

---

HERE'S THE BEGINNING OF DOVES... HE'S SUCH A SAINT ISN'T HE.. (YEAH RIGHT!!) THEY ARE TAKING THEIR PLACES... WALKING REALLY SLOWLY, LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE ANGEL.. (YEAH RIGHT) !!!! HE'S SINGING...

---

OFF IT COMES!

--

HEre he goes...Animals Strike curious poses!! TONS of SCREAMS!! Dancing with Angela!!!

---

WHY DO WE SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM (WOW LONG) AT EACH OTHER.... OH BOY OH BOY HERE WE GOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME STANDING ALONE IN A WORLD THAT'S SO COLD?

---

GAH. That lower register at the beginning of WDC is just so gorgeous.

Wow, that is some seriously high-pitched screaming in the background.

And the crowd erupts as the tempo picks up on WDC.

I detect a few OMGs on the cellstream. *g*

-----

His voice is so amazing on this song.

I'm not hearing any take it off. Thank Goodness.

I am really appreciating the vocal performance without the visuals.

Sounds really really good.

---

HE SPINS HER AROUND, HE'S DOWN SHE'S UP, SHE'S UP HE'S DOWN... YOU GOT THE BUTTERFLIES ALL TIED UP... DON'T MAKE ME CHASEHA SHE GRABS, HE GRABS, DOWN UP OH LORD WHAT IS GOING ON...

-----

Crowd going CRAZY..."why do we scream at each other...this is what it feels like...WHEN DOVES CRY!!!"

-----

LIKE MY FATHER TOOOOO BOLD... LOVE THAT NOTE!!!! WOW! IT'S OVER NOW.... WHEW ... ALL NIGHT LONG.

---

LIKE MY FATHER TOOOOO BOLD... LOVE THAT NOTE!!!! WOW! IT'S OVER NOW.... WHEW ... ALL NIGHT LONG.

linlas

Unquenchable Flame

(8/2/05 9:34 pm)

ezSupporter

Re: Atlanta.. Cellcert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's hurting my ear.....he's wailing....glory note.....perfect.....crows screaming with delight

Here comes Little Choir Boy !!!!

I love this part....

This is claysnark at his finest!!!!!

Beautiful soft beginning

Dragging out the notes......reaching for the Georgia night sky with that one.....and touching it.....I can tell already this clack is going to be primo....

Off comes the robe....

"Oh the anticipation" says the caller!

Deep husky voice......

drum beating slower than our hearts...

Touch if you will my stomach.....

Screaming........

In total control, needs no help from Angela in getting his hips in motion anymore.......

Backing his way up the stairs, perfect formation one, fine, long arm reaches up! We're over!

---

All Night Long!!!! Sounds fantastic.. He's really rocking!!!

All Night Long!!!!!

empowering said after WDC..."I think Clay just killed me"!!!

Now..."All Night Long"!!!

80'S, DOING GOOFY LITTLE DANCE UP THE STEPS..

----

from CB, CH CV:

"All Night Long" was very nice, right into "Never Gonna Give You Up," which gets better with each night.

Have they slowed down the verse on "Alone" since TRF? I think the slower tempo works better -- it's more dramatic. The chorus sounds a bit slower, too. Clay sounds wonderful on this.

"Rock With You" now.

----

HEART.. ALONE... THUD!!!!!!!!!!! STARTS SOFT AND SWEET AND BUILDS.... I LOVE THIS SONG!!

---

ROCK WITH YOU, IT'S JACOB... (IT'S OK CLAY HONEY, REST THAT PRECIOUS VOICE A MINUTE..)

---

Alone!!!

His voice is so beautiful on this one......

Why can't he just record every song that was ever written....

And put us out of our misery.......

Doesn't seem to be to much to ask!!!! Ya' think?

---

BARB SAID THANK GOD THAT'S OVER... HEHE... SAILING IS NEXT...

---

He just sounds SO AMAZING on EVERY song, like they are his OWN!!!

"SAIL AWAY"...BEAUTIFUL!!!! "SAILING...TAKE ME AWAY TO WHERE I'M GOING....his gorgeous voice just soars along on this song...PERFECTLY!!!

---

SAILING IS RATHER SLOW.. LONG.. NAP TIME FOR ME!

---

Everyone is just quiet listening to his beautiful voice...with scattered cheers! I can hear him SO clearly!!!

---

He just sounds SO AMAZING on EVERY song, like they are his OWN!!!

"SAIL AWAY"...BEAUTIFUL!!!! "SAILING...TAKE ME AWAY TO WHERE I'M GOING....his gorgeous voice just soars along on this song...PERFECTLY!!!

-----

Cellstream reports that Angela does not look too good...like she might get sick

-----

Sailing

This sounds absolutely beautiful over the cellcert.

As much as I love hawt rockin Clay, I hope he never stops singing ballads. It is an art.

-----

Everyone is just quiet listening to his beautiful voice...with scattered cheers! I can hear him SO clearly!!!

-----

Can't touch this

---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S HAMMER TIME, LOOKING GOOD, LOOKING REAAALL NICE, THIS HOW WE LOOKED IN THE 90'S... WEARING ORANGE SHIRT & STRIPED VEST..

NOW BLACK VELVET.... THINK THIS IS ANGELA..

-----

Talking about how they dressed in the 90's, and how he went to school in the 90's, and the dancing they did in the 90's

---

Why oh why does the connection never fade when Jacob is singing and only fades when the only "true singer in the world sings"

Talking about the outfits again.....saying Jacob's wearing "his own clothes"

"What kind of fools were they in the 70's with the say they dressed??????"

Girls now.....I think....yes Black Velvet......connection gone sour again!!!! Sorry I'm doing the best I can .......

from cb,ch,cv:

ENd of the Road!!! sitting on the stools!!! OMG!! He sounds fantastic....I love this song!!!

---

END OF THE ROAD, THEY HARMONIZE SO GREAT, LOVE IT!! PERFECT!!!!!

NOW IRIS

---

Sailing

This sounds absolutely beautiful over the cellcert.

As much as I love hawt rockin Clay, I hope he never stops singing ballads. It is an art.

-----

-----

And now the cheers get louder as "Can't Touch This" starts to play.

From the cellstream, "That pretty red shirt."

Lots of laughter as Clay opines on 90s fashion and the wardrobe of his back-up singers. Screams after a reference to the "running man." I'm not going to talk about how proud I was when I mastered that move in school.

Whoops. *g*

"Black Velvet" now. Great song.

---

LLVL, THE CROWD IS UP NOW!! WOOOO THERE HE GOES, SHAKE IT BABY!!!

THERE GOES THE VEST!! SCREAMSSS!!!

---

BARB SAID, ALL I CAN SAY IS NICE PANTS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!

NOW I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME...

----

Can't Touch This...audience is laughing.

Black Velvet-Angela ...not good IMO...sorry

End of the Road-Clay and Jacob...sound like they make a good boy band.

Iris...one of my favorite songs...I wish Clay would bring down the key. I think this is one song that I still prefer the original. Still like it though. Nice transition into LLVL.

His vocals are great on LLVL...I never noticed before...I was too distracted by the swaying hips.

---

----

I like the phrasing changes Clay makes on "Iris," but I wish he would sing the verses in the lower octave!

And now, screams greet the start of "Livin' La Vida Loca." Many more screams greet what I presume is the flinging off of the vest. A very enthused response to that song. Comment 'cross the cellstream, "That was AWESOME."

Intermittent screams over the intro of 'I Can't Make You Love Me." S'von doing great work here on the piano. HUGE screams greeting the start of Clay's vocals on this song. He does sound incredible.

---

The End of The Road....this has got to be one of the highlights of the concert.....it's not natch u ral.......lalalala, big chair dancing......

Iris.......you can tell he loved picking the songs he knew he could blow out of the venues with......

Great music, great lyrics and great shoes.....

here's Little Bob Bon

Screaming.....

Gently wants to tug at his pants but refrains and fails his arms instead....

Oh wow!!! claymates are weak and dizzy.....oxygen level just went down to about 20% and they're outside....they are showin' him the love......

----

"I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME IF YOU DON'T"...

(don't worry Clay...we all LOVE you...SO much!!)

SO much emotion while singing this song...crowd going nuts...lots of cheering...

---

BARB SAID CROWD REALLY LIKED ICMYLM. HERE COMES QUIANA, READY FOR I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

THIS VENUE HAS TABLES & CHAIRS, THEY DON'T STAND UP TOO MUCH HERE! MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE CROWD RESPONSE.

----

Quiana..."I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU"...absolutely BEAUTIFUL...first time I've heard her sing it...all I can say is WOW...watch out Whitney!!!!

---

BARB SAYS THERE ARE 4 YOUNG TEEN GIRLS IN FRONT OF HER, THEY ARE ALL HOLDING THEIR CELL PHONES UP! HEHE

QUIANA SOUNDS AMAZING, OMG!!! GIVE THAT GIRL A CONTRACT! THE CROWS CREAM!!!

---

TONS of cheers for Quiana..."and I wish you joy & happiness"...here she goes for the GLORY line..."AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.....AMAZING!!!!!

---

QUIANA GETS A STANDING O EVERY NIGHT AND A HUGE CROWD RESPONSE EVERY NIGHT!! BAND INTROS..

---

Quianna....simply beautiful!

Here comes our 2003 favorites along with the Aiken Random Lyric Generator.....

His giving Quianna the love!!!

---

empowering just made the comment to me she felt there were more fans there for Quiana & Jacob, she felt they were getting more cheers

---

Here we go...introducing the band...

from cb, ch,cv:

HE KEEPS SAYING THIS IS THE HARDEST WORKING BAND, ETC. THEN SAID THIS IS THE HARDEST WORKING CREWS AROUND.. HE'S REALLY GIVING THEM PROPS.... 2001 IS OK, 2002 IS OK, BUT 2003 ON THE OTHER HAND, THINGS STARTED GETTING GOOD!! IWCY...

---

I Will Carry You... I will be right here.........

MOAM SONGS...I WILL CARRY YOU.

-----

NOW...Our Man & HIS Songs..."2003...I WILL CARRY YOU"...SO GOOD TO HEAR THIS LIVE AGAIN!!!!

"AND YOUR VOICES TELL YOU TURN AROUND....I WILL CARRY YOU...CARRY YOU!!!!

---

OOOHHH..."THE WAY"....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...I JUST LOVE THIS SONG..."THE WAY THAT I WANT YOU TONIGHT"...he sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!

---

THEY WAY... WYSYLM... HE FORGOT THE WORDS AGAIN!!!! OMG!!!

----

THIS IS NOW THE FUTURE... OMG JAYMES FOSTER LEVY IS IN THE AUDIENCE! EVERYBODY JUMPED UP TO SEE HER, THEY PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON HER... ALSO JEFF ROSEN IS HERE.. THE ALBUM WILL BE OUT WHEN IT'S READY... BFM NOW, WOW!!

------

NEW SONGS...."BACK FOR MORE"...SOUNDS SOOO GOOD!!! LOVE IT!!! EVERYONES SINGING ALONG WITH HIM...THAT HAS TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL SO GOOD THEY ALL KNOW ALL THE WORDS ALREADY. CAN HARDLY HEAR CLAY CUZ EVERYONE IS SINGING ALONG!!! VERY COOL!!!

-----

BACK FOR MORE - I LOVE THIS SONG.

-----

-----

HE forot the words again to WYSYLM -- made a big joke about it!They picked it back up at the chorus.

-----

LOL...he says he doesn't know the words to his own songs...crowd helping him...LOL!!!

-----

SAID YOU KNOW I'M NOT LIP SYNCING.

-----

Cellstream reports James Foster-Levy and Jess Rosen are there

-----

... and the album will be out when it's ready, sometime in the future.

Audience really knows BFM!!!

---

Tonight's show not so much a retrospective....but songs we really like to sing .....

Wants to do something from the 90's.....and says its gonna get good.....not songs from 2000 , not songs from 2001....songs came out sometime in 2003!!!!!

He likes them!!!!!

Wailing again on IWCY......

Oh behbay....it's the way it .......

Of course now that's it's almost over he sounds like he's standing in my kitchen.....

Yep! Aiken Random Lyric Generator just made it's first appearance of the night!!! He's stickin with the chorus......clay sweetie, we love you no matter what the words are!!!!

----

"ON THE RADIO, THE RADIO, THE RADIO"....MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I CAN'T BREATHE"...I KEEP COMIN BACK FOR MORE"....CROWD GOING CRAZY...LOVE IT!!!

---

cd will be out when it's "out"

wonder if this is jaimes's first claying.......poor thing

BFM.....really rockin it out....me not him.....

Bouncing it out now.....rockin' that microphone.....good screaming this time.....

---

NOW JUST YOU, GORGEOUS SONG... THEY SOUND SOOOO GOOD.... BLENDING SO WELL... I'M SO PROUD OF CLAY, I JUST LOVE HIM!!!

----

HE PULLED OUT HIS EAR MONITOR AGAIN.

----

Just a second......

JEROME WON'T BE BACK FOR THE WHOLE TOUR???????

What?? Sob... We don't even have a sobbing emoticon....

As far as him being a spectator, I don't envy the person we the seat behind him. Well, I guess I do, but that's a whole other story.

from Cb:

New ballad sounds BEAUTIFUL!!! Everyone quiet and just listening...Clay sounds like he's really getting into it and emoting! Singing very Angsty!!!

INVISIBLE, EVERYBODY LEAPS TO THEIR FEET!!!

Just You.....gorgeous......he sounds like he has really kicked this up....way up.......or chexy strapped the cell phone to his microphone........much more vibrant......

Shirt Tug coming UP!!!

INVISIBLE. IT'S ALMOST OVER!

MAJOR SHIRT TUG & CHEERS!!!! EVERYONE SINGING ALONG...CLAY SOUNDS AMAZING..."IF I WAS INVISIBLE...THAN I COULD JUST WATCH YOU IN YOUR ROOM"...MAJOR SCREAMS...

----

CROWD GOING CRAZY...CLAY SOUNDS AMAZING..."IF HEARTS WERE INVINCIBLE...I WOULD BE THE SMARTEST MAN"...."WAIT I ALREADY AM"....

CROWD GOING ABSOLUTELY CRAZY...MAJOR SCREAMS!!!

---

Invisible

OMG! He's tearing the place up!!!

They're going crazy.....

Drum finale.......

Claymates are nuts........

Good whistlers!!!

---

INVISIBLE IS OVER... THE JUKEBOX IS STUCK.... TIME TO POUND THE JUKEBOX. BYE CLAY!!

BARB SAID HE WAS REALLY INTO IT TONIGHT...

----

Cellstream: A guy from the audience yelled "Clay, you're hot!" Arm flailing on LLVL was much better than before, less windmill. WDC might have been the best one yet.

After screwing up WYSYLM, he said that if he messes up new songs, people won't now the difference, and they yelled "Yes, we will!"

-----

BWAH! Clay ripped on Jess Rosen by saying, "You've been talking to your wife all night instead of watching the concert. You laugh, but you know it's true."

-----

Very mixed crowd, demographically.

Response to BFM was very big, more subdued response to JY. A fair number of people sang along to BFM, but there wasn't a ton of arm-pumping.

-----

Cellcerter says she doesn' thing Angela was sick, just was making faces along with the song "Sailing"