FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 6

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Kids or no kids, I cannot vote against #1. *g* I'm shallow that way. Love, love, love that entire set of pics from Beverly Hills. #2 is fantastic also. He looks gorgeous, he's with kids, doing the work he loves. What a smile! This will always be a favorite. But...

I'm shallow. There is a confidence and sense of success, a star factor that puts #1 over the top for me.

No contest for me either. #2 has my heart. I have always loved that picture. I'm normally pretty shallow when it comes to clay except for the pictures of him with kids. Those usually win me over every time!

I have to choose #2... I have always loved the pictures from that trip.. the one with him at the desk looking up..(i think that was the one!) was gorgeous..

Love his smile and I can just feel his happiness with working with children in this picture!!!

Kids or no kids, I cannot vote against #1. *g* I'm shallow that way. Love, love, love that entire set of pics from Beverly Hills. #2 is fantastic also. He looks gorgeous, he's with kids, doing the work he loves. What a smile! This will always be a favorite. But...

I'm shallow. There is a confidence and sense of success, a star factor that puts #1 over the top for me.

:yeahthat:

#2 is a special picture, that's for sure.

Hey, pic #1 has heart, too. He was out shopping for diapers and whatnot for his darling baby boy! And looking damned fine while he was doing it, too!

Love the UNICEF Ambassador Aiken, fo' sho'...

But dayum...throw me in the shallow pool (and then back away----the splash will be fierce! :cryingwlaughter: )...I gotta chase that "Yeah, I'm Clay Aiken and I'm out shopping in my funky sweater, looking good enough to eat---what of it?" man...

Gawd.

ETA: Oh, and drmchaser? That man in your avie could have his way with me, too. Anytime. :hubbahubba::flirtysmile3: