FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 8

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Woo-hoo....first vote!!

And I have to go with #1. Favorite performance of Solitaire. I remember the camera panning around the backside of him and thinking, 'Man, would I love to run my fingers through that!' His hair was so perfect..... :flirtysmile3: And I loved the whole black turtleneck and suit outfit. It was a good night.

That being said, #2 is also one of my favorite pics of him.

Please, please, please, fans of #2 vote for one of the best pics ever, imo, of clay. There is so much to love, the expression on his face, the dropped boot, the openness,

(takes another look),

where was I

the jeans, the shirt, the shoulders,

VOTE FOR #2!

:yeahthat:

I love both of these but I have to go for the vibe of #2

Please, please, please, fans of #2 vote for one of the best pics ever, imo, of clay. There is so much to love, the expression on his face, the dropped boot, the openness,

(takes another look),

where was I

the jeans, the shirt, the shoulders,

VOTE FOR #2!

I luv the campaigning. Funny! But aren't fans of #2 the same fans of #1? ROTF

Ah...another toughie.....but Solitaire---at least THAT Solitaire will do it for me against lots of great pics. Just too many perfecto aspects of that look and that AI appearance. He was perfection. And so poised and....above it all---above the Three Stooges, above Ryan Shitcrest, above the AI machine, above the third season contestants....

Just more...

I am really surprised that #1 is winning. For me it was #2, no contest!

For me it was number 1, no contest...so there ya go!

Heheheh... ME TOO!

He so owned that stage and Clay in black, and in a turtleneck as well, is just... well... :Thud:

For me, #1 also. No contest. Not even close. Loved everything about his look and the performance. I agree about seeing the way they shot him from behind in that picture. Love the hair and those broad shoulders! #1 baby.

Is it the picture? Or is it the moment? Or is it the picture of a moment? Or is it the moment captured in a picture? :huh-bwah:

This is the hardest one for me. #2 is SUCH a good picture of him. I LOVED everything about that AI performance, but that particular picture is not the best of those moments for me, but still... the moment was the best!!!

Decisions, decisions... dang!!!

Ohhhhh BAY-BEE come to Mama!! That first pic just SLAYS me.

No other choice than #1 for me. Just gaaaaaaahhhhh