Aug 5 JBT Cary, NC

Ansamcw

Early report from OFC...JFL posted that Clay will be singing a new song tonight 1000 days. Reports of people who heard it during rehearsal..it is a power ballad with a killer glory note.

Early reports from cellstream:

> seem very full and it seems like there are some cameras from the TV...

> seems really hot...ebird is dripping...

>looks like a great crowd...

> quite a bit of family at first two rows...

> tons of camera

From Clayboard, Clayversity, via CH:

Clayshometown called! She said there was some sort of blow-up thing people were bouncing around. They got it near the stage and Clay came out and got it and took it backstage!

-----

said there were blue tshirt ..for sale i think...the had Clay AIken..MOAP...measure of a plan..possible rain..stage area all that is covered...hot...bouncing ball or something going around clay came out on stage and picked it up and walked off stage.

-----

She says it's definitely and "outside" venue -- about 900 chairs on a gradual slope. The rest of the people are on the grass. And then waaaaaay back are the tables.

She just saw Nick looking very cute in a hat, baggy shorts and T-shirt. He was talking with Jaymes Foster-Levy.

They saw people doing the meet and greet to the side of the stage, where the buses and trucks are parked. They could see the top of Clay's spiky hair.

She says people are just melting because it's so hot and humid.

-----

Cellstream: huge crowd, the lawn is packed. Clay's Grandma and Grandpa are there. Big black chain link fence along the front row. There's a lot of men there, older men, kids. Looks like a great growd. Six big cameras on tripods, possibly from the news. No jumbotrons.

-----

On the phone with bweber and she is sitting next to Faye, Grandma and Grandpa, Jeff, and other relatives. She is being stepped by people trying to get to Faye.

Johnny B Goode

From Cb:

They are losing it. Barb laughing. Barb says it's so hot and he's so good lookin'. She should be getting lots of looks in her direction since Mamma Faye is right next to her. They think they've died and gone to heaven. OMG he's hot. That's all she keeps sayin' OMG he's gorgeous. Rockin' Robin. OMG I'm dying here. He is so close, I feel like I'm right there. The Great Pretender.

----

twisting the night away..he is rockin....using those hips to perfection..crows loving it...he is working it baby..crows sprewing everywhere....dancing up a storm...rockin out...pants of perfection ..white shirt and the jacaket from the heavens...he nails elvis..beyond elvis

Yay! I figured it out on my own. Ok....i'm waiting for Hope to call me from the concert......she's going to call me when the 80's start...... I'm waiting patiently.......i'm so nervous to hear him again.

THE GREAT PRETENDER - AN ALL TIME FAVORITE OF MINE...

SING ALONG....

Here's a man in evening clothes.....

twistin the night away!

Sounds like a fantastic HOMETOWN crowd

---

this has to be the wildest crowd I have ever heard....oh my his voice piercing over the roar of the crowd..that i can hear screams are just beyond anything i could imagine

---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcoming screams.......

Awesome crowd she says........

Oh boy, there goes the connection..............

Twistin The Night Away.....

----

the great pretneder..voice soaring over croww..perfect pitch and power in his voice.........only youuuuuuuuuuuuu....

He's got the mic!

Rockin Robin!

Pretending!

Only Yooooooooooooouuuuu!! Only Yooooooooooooooouuuuuu!! My one and only youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Screams!

Sign from Topeka, Kansas fans!

----

He sounds great tonight! Only You ! She said she can see his eyes sparkling!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Mr. Sandman! Clappin his hands on legs!

That'll be the day that I die! Yes, that'll be the day!

Screams!

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire! OMG! Holy Moly!

He has got some moves!

She says he must be dying in that jacket. Only You. She said if she were any closer to him she'd be in his lap, 5 steps seperating her and Clay. They have several fans on stage. Mr. Sandman. That'll be the Day. He's so forceful, she said. He is just so freaking hot. She said Jacob should wear the Poindexter glasses all the time. Great Balls O' Fire. That boy is not 12 anymore she said. His mother and Jeff are laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can hear like a dream. OMG!! So much better than our other cellcerts have been. He is simply amazing tonight. That'll Be the Day is on now. She is asking us question. Not sure what. In too much of a Clay trance. OMG!! He is so on tonight. So good. Really bring it for the hometown girls. Great Balls of Fire he is starting a fire that might burn the place down.

----

Girls look adorable tonight! Mr. Sandman! That'll be the Day! Everyone is clapping along! Lower range...I love it! I am dancin here! LOL

Johnny be good!!! Savvy just screeched in my ear again...lol

Rockin Robin. He looked right at Savvy!!!

Tons of screaming. Great pretender. He is right in front of them!

She said a lot of make up?

Only you, then ohhhh God....lol

---

The Great Pretender......

Great sighs and moans for the beginning of Only You......

Crowd clapping along....That'll Be The Day .....

Deafening Screams........

Greeting his fans.........

She's happy.......

He's happy.........

They're all happy....

We just got a huge.....shocked "OMG" and then a sound out.

---

Carolee (NanNan) is at the concert tonight also.

Looks like he was gonna eat the microphone! GBOF!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! On the piano! Goodnees Gracious! The crowd is going wild!

---

From Clayboard, Clayversity, via the CH:

They think they've died and gone to heaven. OMG he's hot. That's all she keeps sayin' OMG he's gorgeous. Rockin' Robin. OMG I'm dying here. He is so close, I feel like I'm right there. The Great Pretender.

-----

he is rockin....using those hips to perfection..crows loving it...he is working it baby..crows sprewing everywhere....dancing up a storm...rockin out...pants of perfection ..white shirt and the jacaket from the heavens...he nails elvis..beyond elvis

-----

Great balls of fire

From cb:

the crowd is scsreaming so darn loud....his mon and grandparents are there.front row of stage in center..he aint holding back either..lots of laugher now..dont know why..I can hear packs breathig ove clay..thats the problem lol...soaring voice...amazing.. clay talking now...cant make it out but crowd loving it..laughing ...dang he talks so darn fast....slow down boy ..let me enjoy you a bit..talking about top billboard songs..up to today...

Chexy said he's got some "nice" sweat and "nice" curls on his forehead....says the little curl is kinda' HAWT!!!!

Hello Cary!

Who remember's 1950s? 1920s?

Have a good time tonight.

Gonna do the first #1 song!

Possibly something new from tomorrow!

"Lord does he look good in leather"

---

IT'S HOT THERE TODAY........

I CAN BARELY HEAR HIM TALK......

THE VERY FIRST NUMBER ONE SONG - DOING SOME OF HIS FAVORITE SONGS AND MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF TODAY -

UNCHAINED MELODY - EXCUSE ME WHILE I TAKE A MOMENT........

---

Trying to give you as much info as I get. I can't answer questions cuz I have no time to read anything. Save all your questions for intermission. He said Hello NC. Man it's hot, he said and he expects them to dance. Have a good time tonight. The Rock and Roll era. He said he would surprise them with the future songs tonight. Unchained Melody.

He is talking. Said we are sweating to the oldies tonight. Wants to know who remembers the fifties. Introing the whole show. Favorite songs. Introing UM. Lots of screams. Crowd knows what he is talking about. Same stuff about four diff versions in top forty and OMG!! It begins!!

Oh My God, he has perfect pants and perfect hair. Just perfect in general. We can't seem to get much coherency out of her tonight, hmm . . . I wonder why!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

-----

Mr Sandman. Leaning against piano tapping his hand. Wiped sweat from his upper lip!

That'll be the day!!!

Fantastic response to "That'll Be the Day," Clay sounded awesome!

And now, raucous screams as Clay steps onto the piano for "Great Balls of Fire." The crowd sounds like it is going crazy!

Kjmmom is woot wooting.

"Hello Carolina!" He says that you'd think that it would be cooler for his homecoming. He says, "We're sweatin' to the oldies tonight." He's teasing S'von and the others on stage.

Clay is Hot and Sweaty!

Micky gave CDB pins to Nick, Clay in a gift bag with a charm that is engraved OMC on one side and God Bless on the other.

----

um...boy ican hear this one...the powefrul demanding attention of a voice ..beautiful..just beautiful

---

WHEN HE SINGS ARE YOU STILL MINE....CROWD GROANS IN UNISON.....

---

Here comes the amazing note he hits O My Love, My Darlin'

I hunger hungerhunger hungerhunger hungerhunger hungerhunger hungerhunger hunger woops got carried away.

OMG OMG OMG I am a dead woman typing again.

---

Me want me some Clay please bring him here whats happening now whats he up to tell me please

thanks JNT Silver Arrow

hunger for you touch...lonely nights...time goes by so slowly...and time means so much...so mucccccccccccccch...wohow is all ican say....holding note forever..hight pitch..I need your rove...corwds screaming ....to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they goes crazy...

----

Unchained Melody!

"Man, he sounds good!"

Screams!

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Screams!

Toooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeee!

Are yooou still miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

I NEEEEED your love

Tooooooooo *Screams* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wow!

I NEED YOUR LOVE.........CROWD SCREAMS.......HIS VOICE JUST BUILDS AND HOLDS LAST NOTE FOREVER...

STANDING O

----

Grandpa Aiken is clapping

UM sheer perfection...........

Crowd starts screaming on the beginning of meeeeeeeeee

and screamed him to the end....

someone moaning in the crowd.....must be the "heat" bothering her.....

he's cracking his knuckles preparing his attack on our hearts...

---

long glory note for the hometown crowd. they are really eatin' this one up. lots of cheering. Oh Dear God Elvis is coming up. Said there is a fan under the piano. Said we are going to try something dangerous. Fan holding a sign that says Piano For Dummies. She keeps saying "He's not playing. He's just not playing."

---

ONE PERSON WAS BEST SELLING PERSON EVER.........READY TO SING ELVIS - LOVE ME TENDER.......SO SWEET......

I'LL NEVER LET HIM GO....

---

Sitting at piano. Clay said I'm only sitting her cause there's a fan. Some former music teachers in audience about to cry.

The king, Elvis Presley...

Love me tender...never let me go....and I love you soooo....Loooove me true.....all my dreams...I love you....and I always will

Woooooo!

---

HOUND DOG - DINO SAYS OH WOW!!

HE IS WORKING THOSE BLUE SUEDE SHOES!!

---

And Clelvis is in the Building. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are jamming over here like no other

---

Hound Dog, woooooooooooo, Blue Suede Shoes, OMG look at his foot, Don't Be Cruel, woo aargh, yip, Heartbreak Hotel, eeeeeeee, aaaaaaaaaaa, Jailhouse Rock, aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

The cellcerters seem to be enjoying the concert.

from cb:

DINO IS SCREAMING OMG

HE IS REALLY SWEATING UP A STORM....

---

sang love me tender to his granny...now rockin elvis

jailhouse rock..oh my god he is rocking the house ..this is wonderful crows out of control wicked and wild tonight..pack yelling oh my ohm y he is so hot ...take my whole life...falling in love with you the amazing passion in his voice is breathtaking..

---

Love Me Tender....I think he is getting with the piano! LOL Lots of cheers! Hound Dog! Oooooo...I can see those hips moving now! AND the Mic! Woohoo! Blue Sueds shoes! Don't Be cruel. Everyone clapping in time! He is in voice perfection tonight! He is NOT holding back! I repeat NOT!

OMG!! She wants to be the mic stand so bad. She just keeps saying, "I wanna be the mic stand, I wanna be the mic stand!!"

OMG!! This seems to be the only thing we can get out of her.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You. We can't help it either Clay!! You are too super!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help fallin in love with you

*sigh*

This song and Clay's voice.

*major sigh*

---

OK, the crowd is going crazy on "Heartbreak Hotel," and now again on "Jailhouse Rock.

She keeps saying how cute he looks. Well, duh.

Started CHFILWY from a squatting position. Eye boinks to the audience big time

---

call this a trup......here we go again..moving those hips and legs ..belive a word ia m saying..suspicious minds....god i love this man...he is so on...and they are lapping it up..and he knows it...i'm cryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..we cant go on together with suspicious mind....

---

He held the last Me forfreakinever. Amazing, amazing, amazing. He is at the piano. Here Comes Elvis. Crow is going ballistic. Hound Dog, the crow is creamin' I tell ya. Blue Suede Shoes, Don't Be Cruel, .... The Crowd is freakin' just gone. Jailhouse House. Crood's dead I tell ya. There should be a law Falling In Love With You. OMG OMG OMG He is doing Suspicious Mind. It would be an instant Hit if he chooses to release it as a single, I have no doubt. He does Elvis better than Elvis did Elvis. JMHO

Piano sounds a little more relaxed.....notes not quite as deliberate.....signs of "relaxing" here....

Heartbreak Hotel brings screams and a few "Whoa baby's"

More sweating forming now.....

all the way down.....but didn't do the mic thing with his legs...

It's a respect thing.......I'm guessing....

Sweating continues.......

Suspicious Minds, crowd claps along.....

Girls back up is great......voice strong and full.....

Winding it up now.....slowing it down......

----

You ain't nothin but a hound dog!

Don't you step on my blue suede shoes!

Don't be cruel to a heart that's true...I'm thinkin of

Since my baby left me...Heartbreak hotel...

Working that mic. Oh lord!

Let's rock! Dancin to jailhouse rock!

Gettin on steps!

Can't help falling love...take my hand...take my whole heart too...can't help falling in love with yooooooooou

Standing up now. Suspicious minds. with suspicious minds....with suspicious miiiinds....askin where I've been...I'm cryin....slowin down...you know I'd never lie to you....I love you too much....I saaaaaaaaaaay....Suspicious MIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS!

Here comes clothes rack. Clay behind it

---

From CB:

I love the spark of Suspicious Minds where it goes back to tempo 1 after the bridge! He's really rockin

Sorry but we are still rockin' the oldies right now!! You will love the eighties though!! We are loving it right now. Suspicious Minds sounds so hot. He is just too fabulous!! The audience actually seems to be listening to him instead of screaming so loud we can't hear what he is saying. They are being really respectful of him. That is awesome.

Go Girls!! Angela and Quiana sound great right now. He must be doing something with those hips because the crowd did go crazy a couple of times. He is taking off the leather jacket and getting ready for the sixties. OMG!! The dress jacket. Said it looks like the girls might be having a hard time changing. Jacket over the clothes rack. He just popped out for the sixties.

She said "OH Just kill me now."

Cheer Up Sleepy Jean. He is sweating like crazy. Quick, someone cool him down. I'll get in line!!

----

HH

Savvy said that was the best pelvis, i don't know what that was....lmao

Jailhouse Rock!

Screaming!!! She said he's very hot. Worn out and not a lot of energy. She said he's HOT hot too! She is having a hard time seeing

---

The sweat on the forehead with the little curls is almost too much for chexy and polly to handle.....

Said he was almost stuck in the clothes rack....

Cheer Up Sleepy "Jeans"........

Downtown, clear and crsip......perfect tone and lipage....

---

lots of laugher..stuck in cloths rack..pack trying to tell me..cant make out much of anything..can only hear most of clays voice over crowd...

SO CUTE - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE - SHAKING HIS HEAD LIKE THE BEATLES!!

SUGAR SUGAR - FLIRTING WITH ANGELA AND CRACKING UP AND GIGGLING. SWITICHED TO QUIANNA AND SHE IS CRACKING UP TOO......

----

Head and body bobbing.....

Hawt.......

HOT!!!!

They're swooning!!!

Shu gar Shugar......oh hunny hunny......

He's laughing with Angela, she said they're tickling one another.....we not sure if that's literally or figuratively but my guess is you'll decide some time tonight on the street....

Crows singing along......

----

Clothes rack! No text messaging! No jumbo trons. Mick has ClayDream Believers sign! Singing it now! It sounded like he sang ClayDream Believers but I am not sure!

Downtown...things will be great when your downtown! Everyone's waiting for you!

CBML,,,Beatles! I don' care too much for money! No no no! NO!

The Archies! You got me wanting you! Looks so happy!

Happy Together! I love the way he acts with the girls!

---

Little black suit!

Cheer up Sleepy Jean! Daydream believer and a homecoming queen!

DOWNTOWN! DOWNTOWN! DOWNTOWN! DOWNTOWN!

Can't buy me love! Rockin his head back and forth! Money can't buy me love!

Sugar...honey honey...candy girl....arms around Angela...he's smiling

Imagine me and you....so happy together...Clay's crackin up trying not to, can't do it

---

Money can't buy us love but it can buy us Clay tickets!! And thank god it can. He sounds so on to be so hot and sticky.

Sugar Sugar!! I wanna be Clay's candy girl. And hey, I can dream, don't we all wish.

Imagine me and you, I do, I think about you every night. We think about you too Clay, all the time.

Angela is looking at him all longingly and he is laughing.

Guy got mad when she went to try to take a picture. Hugging Angela around the neck, said it looks like he is choking her so she will quit making him laugh.

---

HE HAS GOT TO STOP GIGGLING NOW.........SOLITAIRE...

AND, I'M DEAD.......:faint

---

When he comes down the stage he is right in front of bweber's face. She is freaking. 1960's speech. He is so so unbelievable. Can any of you think of anything in your lives that ever made you feel the way he does? Daydream Believer, now. Cheer Up Sleepy Jean, O what can it mean...... Downtown.... Can't Buy Me Love..... bweber is laughing about his Paul McArtney imitation... Sugar Sugar..... Clay is trying to make Angela laugh but he's laughing instead... He lost it. So Happy Together..... audience is cracking up... Clay had to stop singing for a second cuz he was laughing so hard. Solitaire....

---

This is by far the best cellcert papergirl and I have ever had. This is amazing! I think we have both thudded. It's a wonder I can even be coherent enough to type.

Solitaire on now. Crisp and clear. He sounds so amazing right now!! We can't wait for WDC cry tonight.

The Hubby is reporting in. He made us chips and cheese dip. Aww, how sweet. Her hubby that is.

---

THIS SONG CONTINUES TO BE GORGEOUS - VOICE SOARING AND CRESTING - A LITTLE HOPE GOES UP IN SMOKE.....VOICE PEAKS...

SOLLLLLL I TAIREEEEEEEEEEE..........AND, I DIE AGAIN....

---

everywhere he playing solitaire...pack says again OMG...he is perfection....voice just gets more powerful every nigh..low regrister..so sexy....little hope goes up in smoke......just how it goes goes without sayinnnnnnnnnnnnnn solitaireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeand the crowd explodes..in applause..still holding note..omg breath clay...he is really putting all of him into this performance....

From Cb:

SLEEPY JEAN!!!!!!

RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

BLACK SUIT AND KATIE SAYS MAYBE BOXERS ...(I just report it, ladies)

The people in front of them say down, yeah!!!

Argggg I can't hear what she's saying now.

Black suit white shirt dark purple tie.....sweating. Hair on his forehead is down from sweat.

Daydream believer.....downtown. Right in front of them again

---

audience sounds so excited!

Solitaireeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping to himself he plays the gaaame....

---

Solitaire......

Perfectly quiet ..........

Voice low and smoked out.....then soaring and roaring...mixed in with scrams and moans..........

Glory note and the crows break out......holding ...holding....blood curdling screaming....

The cresendo builds.......he's getting ready to let them down softly..........they rest.

---

I can hear so perfectly. Thank you for doing this for me Barb, I love you....

Audience is swooning glory note

solitaire.......................................................................

WOW FREAKIN WOW I am now toast, done, stick me with a freakin fork cuz for anyone that doesn't absolutely swoon they must be made of granite.

baby baby now...

Had his arm around Angela's neck, and they were trying to outsing together. She said they were messing up, but it was cute.

Quianna is giving him Ooo lala eyes. She got him, he lost it and laughed.....lol

Solitaire is beautiful. Sighhhhhh

---

Stage is purple

a heart that cared that went unshared...solitaire...he plays the game....without her love....he's playing solitaire...a little hope goes up in smoke....here we go! SOLITAIREEEEEEEEEEEE! WOW! Screams! OOOOOOOOH and keeping to himslelf! He's playing Solitaire!

Just effortless!

Ooooh deep inside me and it hurts so bad. Angela singing Where did our love go

---

AND HERE COMES MOTOWN....

WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO.....BABY, BABY

FEDORA ALERT - ON SWEATY BROW.....GAHHHHHHH

HE'S DOING HIS PIP THING!!!

WOOOOO - DINO SAYS THAT BOY CAN DANCE!!!

---

Now that i surrender . SO helplessly where did our love go?

--dont know what he did..but crows are loving it....he is dancing like crazy...they are losing it in Cary....sounds like someone dieing on the other end...dont know if that is a pleasure sound or pain.to be pleasure...

===

CH

Most people are sitting now usless they are taking pics or videoing. Her comes the glory note!!!! OMG perfect!!! The crowd is deafning!! Standing O!!!

I can't even hear him anymore over the screaming!!

Great glory note on Solitaire. Goes on forever.

Kjmmom -- says it was amazing. She says it's fun watching Faye watch him. She's just spellbound, not moving, just watching her son.

There is a guy in the front row with a video camera getting everything. Good news for us out here on the West Edge.

----

From cb:

I THINK DINO SAID HE WAS DOING THOSE HIPS AGAIN - BUT, I'M NOT SURE!!!

---

He is the cutest little pip ever. Quiana sounds great!! He is doing the arm movements and everything. She is really giving us a great cellcert.

And tell your cellies to pass this around at intermission: Tell them to right reviews of the concert and report them to the News and Observer by Saturday to get them published and prove that our baby isn't losing his populairty.

---

Killer smirk on his face during the "choo choo train" move.

---

Board just ate my post....I'l try to recapture that moment

Nice falsetto-ish "soooooo' on My Girl....brought great moans and screams from the audience....

The girls have found there favorite Pip in Pipdom and they're zeroing in on him.......

Grapevine now......deep heaving beat.....doing Marvin proud....honey honey....yeah!!

Reach Out.......voice is breathtaking.....held "me" forever....

----

RESCUE ME CLAY - C'MON BABY AND RESCUE ME, CLAY!!!

JACOB SINGING THE GRAPEVINE SONG...

CLAY'S BACK - I'LL BE THERE - THEY ALL SOUND SO GOOD TOGETHER - THEIR VOICES BLEND SO WELL...

-----

Clay is dancing his pants off ! Well, may be not REALLY!

MY GIRL! Sounds wonderful on it! He is hitting those high notes with such ease! Micky says she is totally mesmerized!

Tears of a Clown...Micky is saying she doesn't get the "hat" thing at all! LOL

Rescue Me! Oh yes, Clay please rescue ME!

Okay, you did NOT hear this from me but...Micky is having Lecherous thoughts! ROTF!!!!

Angela looks really good and she is on just like Clay is!! Jacob is singing right now. Clay is still doing the backup thing.

Sounds like I'll Be There.

Saying that everyone is doing a great job. And something about him changing on the left side of the stage.

OMG!! Our Indy tickets are on the left side of the stage. How will I ever survive?

-----

clay looks really hot sweating a lot...not slowing down one bit...given a show todie for...dancing is great..he is really good.....

---

Motown, now Midnight Train To Georgia. He looks fine. Unending screams. Unbelievable . My Girl. We are all his girl. He does have so much honey bees and every husband, boyfriend in the world envy him. Tears of A Clown. Someone right behind Faye just yelled Shake it baby shake it. Rescue Me......tooo tooo late..... Heard It Through The Grapevine.... I'll Be There.....

Think..... WOW

---

Freedom...Freedom/...Freeeedoooommmm!!!!!!!!!!1

---

Smirking lots tonight! I just love Cocky stage Clay! Motown is awesome tonight! THINK! She does a wonderful job on this!

Everyone! Quick! If you do not have tickets to this concert...get off your butt and get them! I think this tour is gonna go down in history!

---

OMg he just said , "I'm sweating like Ruben"

He said he's gonna go take a cold shower.....

---

motown..and they are loving it..major screaming going on...clay talking now....big aweeeeeeeeeeee from pack or pal..dont no what he did..but it was good.. talking about finish up this set and going back and taking a shower..he is really wet...

---

CLAY SAYS HE IS GOING TO GO TAKE A COLD SHOWER...NO, TAKE THAT BACK. HE SAYS THAT MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT....HE WILL NOW GO BACK A READ A BOOK.....

HE JUST SNIFFED HIS ARMPIT - FUNK

---

Clay is sweating into his eyeballs right now! He is gonna take a COLD shower! Everyone is going nuts! Says he is taking that back and gonna go read a book! AHM likin' the COLD shower myself! Into the 70's now! Clay just smelled his armpit! ROTF!!!

---

I would like to report I am just reporting what is being said....I am in no way inferring that Clay, Team Clay or anyone in the audience needs a shower......due to sweat issues....

---

REALLY humid. Clay drippiy. Must be sexy LOL! And audience hot because of him haha

---

chexy said there is an older man behind them.....guessing he's 75....cellcerting someone.....okay ...who's on the line with him

---

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT......BINOCULARS IN SECOND ROW!!

CLAY AIKEN AUDIENCES ARE KNOWN FOR LOTS OF LADIES AND MISERABLE HUSBANDS - WANTS SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE. NOT YOU SIR, YOU ARE TOOOOO EXCITED!!

COMING DOWN THE STAIRS....OMG - HE IS COMING RIGHT UP THE ASILE FROM HER.... PICKED JEFF...JEFF'S DAD BROUGHT HIM HERE!!! NOBODY MADE HIM COME, SO CLAY WON'T PICK HIM CAUSE HE WANTED TO BE THERE........

---

Clay is talking...Binoculars in the 2nd row! I love to hear him talk! Coming out to the crowd now looking for a hubby! Holding up the ClayDreamBelievers sign right now! Looking for a man out there whose wife dragged him here!

He is standing right by Micky! EEEEEEE!!!!!

He says, "Sweating into my eyeballs right now." He says, he's going to take a cold shower during the break. After all the screams, he said, "Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Okay, I'm going to go back stage and read a book."

He seems to love saying "funk" and keeps repeating it. "What about you, Quiana, any funk at all?"

He says he's a "skinny white boy who's funk-free."

Teasing second-row person with binoculars.

Says he can't funk like the '70's deserve, so he's looking for someone in the audience to help them funk during the '70's. Looking for a miserable husbands. Doing the guys don't wanna be here routine.

---

talking something about claymates..and the crowd is screaming...going down stairs to find a guy...some guy with a hat on..dont be afraid...from rockburg...wh brought you tonight...crowd screaming..going to another guy..mike robenson..now girl shelia...lots of laughter..has to be close to pack..think she said from cleveland..

---

I'll be there!

You better THINK!

Clay's dancing! He's got the beat!

Still havin a good time? YEAHHHH!

Take a break and take a cold shower! Screams. Maybe I shouldn't have said that! I'm gonna go back and read a book.

70s full of funk. Skinny white boy is funk-free.

What are lookin at? 2nd row with binoculars.

I cannot funk like the 70s deserve.

Gonna need some help. Clay Aiken audiences know for ladies and very miserable husbands. Going into audience! Ya you who has the scared look on his face. Don't be afraid. Jeff's dad brought him here! Not taking him. He needs someone who's miserable. Mike & Sheila. Just play along.

Ain't No Mountain High!

---

Clay says that their dancing tonight is pretty good.

Says he is probably gonna have to take a cold shower. Then said, "Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that." Then he said, "Well, I'll just go back and read a book or something then."

Seventies are full of FUNK according to Clay.

Angela just proved to us that she has plenty of FUNK. The way he says that is cracking me up

He says so see, you got funk in the seventies and then you got this skinny white boy. That is the problem when they do the seventies in this show.

"What are you looking at? Second Row with Binoculars."

She says he is dying. And apparently so is the woman in the second row that got caught.

He has entered the audience. It is less coherent now because of the screaming.

Clay Aiken audiences are known for their miserable husbands. Husbands got tied to the car and dragged to the show. He is looking for the most miserable husband in the audience. His speech is less coherent. They are really going crazy now.

"OMG!! He's tall. He's right there. He's coming toward us!! OH MY GOD!!"

He is right next to the phone we are listening from. We can hear him so clear. Someone's dad brought them because they are all together.

He is taking a man from right behind the phone we are listening from. He is talking to the wife. Asked where she is from even after he asked her husband. Did you have to force him to come? He is miserable right? You had to drag him here.

Just took the man from the audience and sent him back. Now he and Angela are singing about those mountains. The ones we have to climb when we come from Oklahoma to the east coast to get to see our man!!

---

Wow, she has an amazing voice....Angela.

Asking the crowd if they're having a good time. He said he's gonna go in back and read a book. Said he is sweating into his eyeballs. He smelled his armpit and made a comment. Asking about funk, he called himself a skinny white boy. Ang, Qui, and Jacob are having a conversation and he asked what they are talking about. He just asked someone in Row 1 what up with the binoculars. Talking about miserable husbands, men being dragged to the concert. He is standing directly in front of Barb. Clay just walked past Barb. OMG OMG OMG I am dead. He picked a guy and he said his dad brought him there. Clay walked right by her twice. I don't know about Barb but I am dead. Ain't No Mountain High Enough

---

DINO GOT A PICTURE OF THE BACK OF HIS HEAD - HE WAS RIGHT BY HER......THAT MEANS I WAS RIGHT BY HIM TOO.....RIGHT???!!!!

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF VIDEO TONIGHT.....

---

Looking for a man who is miserable! LOL The man tried to hide in the crowd! Too funny! Talking to the wife now!

Okay, now Micky likes the hat! LOL That's because Clay just walked by her with it on! Ain't No Mountain! Micky says she is about to lose it now!

---

Just rejected a Pip because "he wanted to be at the concert"

Ragged on the ladies in the second row for using binoculars.... "what are you lookin' at there in the second row"

MountainHighEnough ....now...pip has gone off to get ready.....

---

from cb:

Intermission

Clayshometown said the sound is awesome there. She had never heard Solitaire live and said it's unbelieveable!

show getting ready to start just a few minutes..really hot there...said 18 yer old there never been to see clay before..problem she is sitting with parents..cant get crazy.. said lots of people taking video..should be tons of clack...

---

We asked Micky about her comment about being worried for Clay. She said: The first couple of songs he looked very pale! VERY hot! Started sweating right awayAs soon as he got rid of the leather jacket and started dancing he looked better. That was when he finally started smiling!!

---

All the fans are trying to get to Faye. They are walking over bweber9 and Faye apologized to Barb for the inconvenience. Imagine that. She can't move because of the line up to get pictures and autographs. Nick came over to hug Faye and he is right in front of Barb and Sara. This is unbelievable.

---

people mobbing faye...jacob down hugged her..faye smiling and being really polite apologizing to other for the inconvience

---

I am just the reporter:

CH:

When he was talking about the Pips, he said pimp!

Clay said pimp!

---

even durning intermission the crowd is so loud...pack say wheeeeeeeeeeee its hot...might be waitng for darkness sun down...not sure..

---

CH:

He went into the crowd quite a ways when he picked the Pip guy.

Faye is dancing and having a great time at the concert.

HH:

Savvy said he is hardly moving cause it's so hot!. He said man I'm sweating worse than Ruben. He covered his mouth real fast like i shouldn't have said that.

There's a group of people at the fence with a banner that says, "Nothin' would be finah then you movin' to Carolina!"

Savvy said this the biggest crowd they have ever had at Cary. Nick jumped off the stage right in front of Clay when Clay came off the stage!

Take that, Stacey Peterson.

---

Chexy said there is a sign in the audience that is fromt the people at the YMCA in Raleigh...

It says "We Miss you Gonzo!"

---

It is so hot they won't turn the lights on. They are trying to get out in the dark. She is going to a quieter place and will call me back.

Kjmmom -- says he had a hard time finding a man who didn't want to be there. He asked several husbands, wandered around in the audience. She says Nick just flew over the fence to act as bodyguard. Finally, he found a husband and wife, and he whispered to the wife what he wanted her to say. Then he asked her a question, and she answered, oh, yeah, I had to DRAG him here.

She says he loves saying "funk." Gets the cutest look on his face whenever he says it. He's not moving as much, because it's so darn hot. She says everyone is really sweating. She says she's never been in a place so hot in her life.

Nick and others talking to Faye right now

---

heard something about fans being on..dont know if that is for the stage or not..

---

INTERMISSION -

THERE IS JUMBOTRONS - YOU CAN SEE THE SWEAT ROLLING OFF HIS FACE....THE HUMIDITY IS SO HIGH YOU CAN SEE A MIST. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL VENUE, TREES AND A LAKE....ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS THERE - SAW DIANE BUBLE. DINO WAS INTERVIEWED BY A LOCAL INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPER THAT WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK. EVERYBODY IS SO NICE.

DINO HAD A 2 HOUR ADVENTURE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO HER ROOM......LOCKS NOT OPENING, HAVING TO HAVE THE LOCK REMOVED.......MISSING HER OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE FAY SIGN HER BOOK. HOTEL COURTESY WILL BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH HER!

NO STUBBLE, HAIR SAGGING IN THE HEAT. SAW PACK AND HAD PICTURE TAKEN WITH HER AND HEARD ABOUT HER M & G. ........

READY TO START AGAIN....

---

he is on...crowd screaming....pack say here we gooooooooooo

Kitty4Clay

No Longer Solitaire

(8/5/05 9:24 pm)

Reply Re: OFFICIAL Cary, NC CELLCERT thread (reports and chat)

WRAL finally reports about the concert at 7:30

CARY, N.C. -- Raleigh native and American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken was scheduled to take the stage in Cary Friday night.

# Related Section: Claymania: Stories, Video and More!

About 7,000 fans from across the country, including Texas, New York, Illinois and Wisconsin were expected to see Aiken perform at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre.

Fans lined up as early as 10 a.m. Friday. One group of 25 -- from across the United States and Canada, who had been communicating via the Internet, was among the fans.

On Friday morning, Cary Mayor Ernie McAlister declared the day "Clay Aiken Day" during a breakfast meeting with fans, who call themselves, "Claymates."

McAlister called Friday's concert a "big event" for Cary.

---

Security is close to Faye and she just sat down. It is about to start.

He's Back! Workin at the Car Wash...

---

Here comes the man from the audience.She said they really dressed him up. He looks hysterical.

She said it is so hot there and they are all melting and it doesn't help that Clay is so hott!!

Time for Oh What a Night!! He sounds so good!!

---

car wash..oh dont he wish..lol...still dancing up a storm..looks more refreshed..at least for now..man from audience all decked out ..dont know what in crowd loving it..lots of scsreaming an laughing