FCA Photo Tourney, Elite Eight...Round 1

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Crap. I know which one is gonna win. I obviously voted for #1 even though it's not one of my favourite pix. No explanation needed as to what I don't care for in #2, lol. If you need an explanation, ask Cindy, lol.

:cryingwlaughter:

#2 for me even though I'm sure it won't win.

Got to go with that complete package in #2. Dayum, I love that shot. Tall, dressed in flattering dark colors, great hair (even CLAY said he liked this hair!), open-neck shirt, thumb ring (gah) and that FACE! The lines and angels...the perfect nose...the cheekbones, the EYES! The look in those eyes...the jeans, whose buttons (BUTTONS!) are straining with their huge responsibility!

I'll have # 2, please. :Thud:

#2 for me even though I'm sure it won't win.

Hey girl, when I voted, #2's way ahead. I could drool over that yummy moptop Clay all the day long. Or all of him long. Or something LOL

Sally, if you're shallow, then I'm on that plate with ya LOL

I thought it was losing but it's not. Whoohoo! Finally something I like is winning.

I don't usually read the posts before I vote but I did today. So it actually made it an easier choice for me since #2 was getting all the love, except for CF cuz she has crappy taste anyway, I had to throw it to the schmoopie face in #1.

I'm so conflicted.....and apparantly shallow. LOL

Au contraire, treenuts...you obviously have excellent taste (as opposed to Clay, who doesn't have excellent taste....but most probably tastes excellent... :hubbahubba: )