FCA Photo Tourney, Semi-Finals...Round 2

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

If this is a contest for PICTURE? No contest. #2. I'm as schmoopy as the next woman about humanitarian (and bearded) Clay....but that long, lean, pensive, almost smirking, snappily dressed man in #2?

:hubbahubba:

Oh, yeah.

These are NEVER easy for me...I love ALL the pics and these two are very special. Going with long tall Clay because it shows the whole package so lovingly displayed in "flat Clay" -- even though the hunky UNICEF photo shows his heart. With all the photos, outside of those from fans, I think UNICEF does a masterful job taking pictures of him.

ARRGGHH!! Another tough choice!! I went with #1 Sex on a Stick Clay, and at 11:05 a.m. Central, it was a dead heat, folks!

Number TWO-- Mr. Tall, Dark, and SEXY! :hubbahubba:

Well now! Whichever one of these wins is going up against yesterday's winner for the title, yes?

So potentially, it could be two long, tall Clay pics pitted against each other? Isn't it interesting that in the end, it was two (almost) full length, sexy singerman pics against two Ambassador Aiken UNICEF pics?

Today is a really tough choice for me (though either way, tomorrow's will be tougher) because I don't imagine we'll ever see that beard again and it was oh, so sexy on him. And I love his profile so very much. But the long, tall pic is truly a masterpiece. I need to think a while longer.

If this is a contest for PICTURE? No contest. #2. I'm as schmoopy as the next woman about humanitarian (and bearded) Clay....but that long, lean, pensive, almost smirking, snappily dressed man in #2?

:hubbahubba:

Oh, yeah.

Yeah that.

#1 for me. I just love the bearded hunk. None of my favorites made it to the finals either so I'm sad. I love both of these pictures but bearded Clay usually wins out for me.