#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

Oh my word, couchie! :hahaha: *and* :hug: Whatta week! :chair:

Belated, but verra verra :happybirthday04: wishes to cindilu! And anyone else I've missed lately!

:yeahthat:

:happybirthday02:

Many immune problems are caused by food allergies. My ulcerative colitis went away when I quit eating wheat and milk. I eat sprouted wheat products and goat/almond milk now.

Now ya tell me! My ulcerative colitus went away when they cut the whole damned thing out 10 years ago...whole large intestine is gandhi. I tried googling sprouted wheat but not quite sure I understand but I'm not a meat eater and I mostly live on wheat and milk products, lol.

soooooooooooooooooooooooo

went to open a bank account at Bank of the West today but couldn't because evidently I have another name and have opened bank accounts using that name and they were closed due to insufficient funds. LOL. Why do I bother to get out of bed these days. The weird part is that I recognize the name, a former co-worker..and it's just hard to believe that she would do that to me. So I'm sending off for my consumer report to get more info. Not my week. I mean who on earth would want to steal MY identity. Sigh.

That's insane. :therethere:

Many immune problems are caused by food allergies. My ulcerative colitis went away when I quit eating wheat and milk. I eat sprouted wheat products and goat/almond milk now.

What is sprouted wheat products?

I was diagnosed with colitis quite a few years ago. I found a book with a diet for it and other things..... I went off sugar, dairy, and gluten. I slowly went back to sugar, but limit/substitute the dairy and gluten. Mine went away even tho my doc said diet had nothing to do with it and said I was probably just lactose intolerant.

I use soy milk and yogurt, millet bread...... cereal is the most difficult to find..... one that taste decent..... as I want oat bran.

Just as an FYI, colitus is not ulcerative colitus.

I liked the candy-corn-colored cheesy nachos - those looked good.

At first I was like HUH? and then I went back and realized that what I thought was some sort of pizza was what you were calling natchos, lol. Not sure WHAT it is cuz it's not like natchos in a bag and it's like a big circle cut into pizza slices but yeah, it does have salsa beside it.

candycornbear.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

At first I wasn't gonna save it cuz I thought, well it really doesn't look like candycorn but it IS cute, lol.

Soooooooooooo... I finally tried candy corn. I bought a package of candycorn minibags along with a bunch of other candy for estimating and counting at school. I put the candy in ziplock baggies and have the kids estimate how many packages/candies and then count together and then they have to say if more or less than they thought. So aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyhow, I took one bag out and threw it in my lunchpail. Just opened it and tried some tonight. No offence guys buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :hahaha:

what the heck is candy corn flavored kisses? Has anyone tried it?

I haven't seen it anywhere. So what is it? Half chocolate and have candycorn candy? Hersey hugs are chocolate and white chocolate swirled. Kinda like that?

merrieeee said
Hey bottle the Hersheys Candy Corn Kisses are really bad!

:yeahthat:

And I love the real candy corn. Chocolate should never try to be candy corn.

So, we're leave the candycorn kisses hunt for next year, lol. I can feed it to the kids if it's really gross, lol.

No candy for me this year, as I only bought gumballs that look like eyeballs, and two packs of Oreo cookies. Ok, so I admit to eating a couple of those, but I don't know what I'm going to do with all these eyeballs. LOL. My kids are all too old for trick or treating so no goodie bags to raid, either. Ugh.

You going to the Toronto cluncheon this weekend? If they aren't sour, I'll take 'em. I love gumballs, lol. Beats the hell outta candycorn, lol. :hahaha:

:bolt:

:GM_FCA:

28 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

90 Days until GFI!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hi guyths! (Sid the Sloth voice, for those familiar with "Ice Age")

Still alive and kicking here in Houston. Hope I will catch up on the conversation one of these good old days. (((Much love to all in the meantime)))

:helloFCA:

Ashes Clay the Man - Cyber Bullying - Cyber Stalking

Bullying comes in many forms. It's been a problem throughout history---

This sad but true topic is at my new blog.

There is also something nice!

A new montage with Clay singing "I'm Not Supposed to Love You Any more" :wub:

Have a great week!!

AshesClay the MAN- main link

Listening to Christmas music this morning! Halloween is over!

LOL, that's the timeline we use in piano/violin lessons. After Halloween, all the students are to bring their Christmas books. :)

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

---------------------------

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Click to stream Clay Aiken at MySpace

FINAL PUSH for National Inclusion Project! Donate at America's Giving Challenge Nov. 5-6.

Still alive and kicking here in Houston. Hope I will catch up on the conversation one of these good old days. (((Much love to all in the meantime)))

Hey, 00lsee, how are you and WTH have you been, woman?! :thbighug-1:

::looks for stapler::

The economy affected Halloween costumes this year. No fancy stuff...not that they care..as long as their candy bag is full. This year they were Layla Ali and Pacquiao

post-3-1257053073_thumb.jpg

post-3-1257053097_thumb.jpg

And as themsevles

post-3-1257053121_thumb.jpg

post-3-1257053134_thumb.jpg

My mom went trick or treating with the kids..so that means I'll spend the next month rationing her mother lode. I can't believe she actually went to doors with her basket asking if they had anything for grandma LOL.

Wonder what little Parker was for Halloween. Have we seen a picture since that rash of paparazzi pics earlier this year?

Too Funny Wanda.

KAndre...I'll take your day over my week hee.

Thanks for tidbit about banks Thankful. That's interesting.

couchie.... verra verra C.U.T.E. neice and nephew! No wonder you don't kill them when they annoy you... LOL That's why kids are cute... so they will survive childhood.

Hi guyths! (Sid the Sloth voice, for those familiar with "Ice Age")

00lsee... wheeeee... good to see you!

The time change always kicks my butt.... I wanna live in Arizona where they don't do this twice a year!!! :cry4:

post-292-1257201717_thumb.jpgpost-292-1257201743_thumb.jpg

About 15 months ago my friend gave birth to a baby girl, weighing 1lb 3oz. I thought you might like to see her on Halloween!

merrieeee, how awesome! She's a little doll! :wub:

My family trick or treated as a butterfly/princess and a giraffe. Here are clickables of Lia and Kai on a warm night in Texas:

th_Liaprincess1a.jpg th_Kaizebra2a.jpg

There are more shots in the Carolina blog. :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

---------------------------

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Click to stream Clay Aiken at MySpace

FINAL PUSH for National Inclusion Project! Donate at America's Giving Challenge Nov. 5-6.

Cute Hallowe'en kidlets!!

Just wanted to remind you about.....

Let's ALL Deck the Halls for Inclusion!

October 16 to November 16, 2009

Support the National Inclusion Project's mission of inclusion for children of ALL abilities while decorating homes and offices with beautiful, handmade Rockdale wreaths and other natural items this holiday season! Wreaths also make wonderful gifts for family and friends.

The National Inclusion Project will receive $9 per item for individual orders and $13 per item for bulk orders (8 wreaths shipped to a single address). Bulk orders also save the purchaser $5 per wreath on purchase price.

Purchases must be made from the Project's exclusive Rockdale store in order for the National Inclusion Project to receive funds: Rockdale Wreaths - Inclusion Project link

Buyer may designate any participating Beta Alpha chapter to receive credit for purchases by including the chapter name in the comment space provided on the order page.

Deadline for online orders is Monday, November 16, 2009. Deadline for ordering locally from Beta Alpha chapters is Monday November 9, 2009. Prices include shipping & handling and the buyer may also select a preferred shipping date.

Please help by purchasing a wreath-or two-or even ten- this holiday season. Share the gift of inclusion. Inclusion works, and it is a gift worth giving.

NIP_WebBanner_large.jpg

When I click on the link it says nothing about the NIP. I want to make sure they get the credit. OK so now it does! Go figure.

The banner is kind of a .gif, merrieee...so sometimes it might just need to cycle. :)

PS I did want to mention as well...some have not noticed there are TWO pages of choices at the online site...don't forget to check P. 2 also!

:GM_FCA:

27 Days until Clay's Birthday!

89 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim