#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

Anything for my favorite couch...or is that tomato?

New tweet from today:

NIce! Now get some sleep! RT @PriErikaKothari: Listening to @ClayAiken on repeat makes me happy and awake after pulling an all-nighter..yay!

couchie... have request, will donate! :cryingwlaughter:

This place is home to me and my favorite of all the boards. The acceptance of Clay and who he is, what he looks like, and what he does here is just so wonderful and must be kept online for the sake of my sanity! Love ya' for creating and maintaining this place, that includes our not-a-mods!!! Mwah!!!

Had a great 3-hr dinner with Permaswooned last night. I loved hearing her experiences at the Gala. We just talked and talked and talked... :cryingwlaughter:

For a couple of weeks, I was able to get Honeycrisp at Trader Joes for $.99 each. They weren't small either. Yum!!!

:GM_FCA:

25 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

87 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I had to look that one up.

Preden ..got your message but have to wait 5 minutes to respond. I think invision has an updated version so I'll look into that soon. Maybe the new one has addressed this draconian PM time constraints!!

Couch Tomato, ok I saw your pm and will take care of that as soon as possible. Glad to help a little.

Anybody else longing for a Clay concert. I miss them.

I would think this is the understatement of the year.

Yes even though the gala was wonderful, the auction was fun but 4 songs was just not enough for me, not complaining as I am thankful that I was able to make it there, it was a before taste of hopefully will see in 2010!

FCA: Worth every penny.

I'm desperate for Clay ANYTHING!!!! Where is that lazy little shit???!!!! Doesn't he know we're getting desperate???

I don't know why I even bother to work I only took the job because I thought I would come home to many posts with everyone excited about the Clay news. But day after day it is no news. I can't even use the money I'm making on concerts, although I did a good job of spending at the Gala. :yow:

I can understand Clay avoiding the 2009 idols releasing their cds. I'll just look forward to 2010 and play my Christmas cd as usual. Maybe there will be something else to vote on.

I had a rough day. :titanic:

I don't know why I even bother to work I only took the job because I thought I would come home to many posts with everyone excited about the Clay news. But day after day it is no news. I can't even use the money I'm making on concerts, although I did a good job of spending at the Gala. :yow:

I can understand Clay avoiding the 2009 idols releasing their cds. I'll just look forward to 2010 and play my Christmas cd as usual. Maybe there will be something else to vote on.

I had a rough day. :titanic:

Why would Clay have to avoid the 2009 Idols? He is not in competition with them. I think he has pretty much divested himself of all things Idol and I don't think he spends much time worrying about what the other Idols are doing.

He told us after Spamalot that he was taking some time off and I honestly don't see any reason for him to be back in the public eye before 2010 when the CD promotion gears up...actually think that the was the plan all along.

We know he is working on his CD...other than that...he is probably just enjoying being with Parker and the family is still mourning his grandfather's death...I am sure he is probably spending time with his Granny too.

He will be back when the time is right...only about 6-7 weeks until the new year...and I know it will be so worth it!

Kim

I was being silly aikim.

But I do think he will always be compared to someone or another from AI. Although I don't do any google searches about Clay, many post articles where Clay is mentioned. Also I'll bet he doesn't want to be caught dead responding to a question about someone's cd or voice. :whistling-1:

As usual JMO.

:GE_FCA:

:hugs-1: for all needing health and job-related prayers. The rough economy really hits music teachers; I lost another student this week. So sorry to read about the Ft. Hood tragedy this afternoon.

Like everyone here, I am keeping an eye on America's Giving Challenge. I hope the Inclusion Project can at least end up in 12 or above. An extra $10,000 would be awesome. Go, Clay Nation! :yahoo:

Just a note to let you know that Ideal Idol is plugging ymarie's wonderful essay in the Carolina blog. Remarkable Journey with Clay is at the top of the right column in "News and Articles." Hopefully, you will drop by. The essay is worth the read! :)

Happy Birthday to Shamrock! :04:

One of your pictures is running in the blog, Shamrock. :)

Have a great evening, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

From the CH:

In the newpaper version of this article about gay parenting they include the People magazine cover picture of Clay and Parker with the blurb "Clay Aiken: The Idol star welcomed son Parker Foster Aiken on Aug. 8, 2008."

Right under Clay's picture there is also a blurb that states, "Gay men are just as likely to want to parent as straight men, but are less likely to parent because of all the barriers in their way." Which makes me want to say...thank you Jaymes!

And here is the picture...

GayParentingbookarticleUSAToday2-1.jpg

I totally agree with sugrbugr's assessment about Jaymes as well...

I want to thank everyone for the donations. I received approx 300 and that will definitely keep us going for a long while and help us with any "moving" costs if ncessary.

I've got a member of EHP coming to stay with me this weekend so I'm trying to get in all my hours so I can take some time off. And I have to clean....and wash clothes.. and and and...