Check In

Couch Tomato

Hi Everyone my name is KarlineMary :) I'm a big fan of clay's hehe listening to his music right now . I was just wondering if anyone know's when his next cd will be coming out ?  :wub:

thanks

KarlineMary :)

Welcome Karlinemary

THAT is the biggest question in the fandom right now...everyone is holding their breath for the announcement...once we get a date it will be all over the message boards for sure.

hi everybody~~

i am pallas, and as you see my srceen name is ciderkin, which means to be a kind of apple wine or sth, hehe, and well, i err, come from china, and am a student in a normal senior high...

well, though i have heard of clay for LONG, i am just INTO him recently... you know, i dont love him for his good-looks or sth, i just like him, for he's gentle, and seems to be quite~~

lol, and melissa, know what, i am just 2 hours late for i actully like the number of 7 best~~ and besides, i also like jesse a little, his " because you live" was once awhile my favorite!~ and do you know aaron carter? 'cause most of girls who like jesse also like him as well~

well, in the end, i am really glad that i find this site, and am about to know you guys!~ :P:lol:

Edited by ciderkin

Hi, I am angel003, Angela. I am brand new to the internet Clay fan world. I have and always been a huge fan of his, but due to the illness of nyfan4clay, her friends, myself included have ventured into the internet world so we can grant a wish of hers to put her two websites back up. We are putting up her Claymediaworld website and her Clayaikenworld website. Sort of granting a wish of hers. Clayaikenworld is moving to a new host, and we are in a desparate search for anyone with design skills to help us with a banner for the Clayaikenworld website we are moving the site to. Also desperately need help with a design for a pin for the Media download site. This pin would be given as a gift to fans who donate to the site's bandwidth.

We are trying to interact and get to know the fans on the internet and meet people. It is hard for us because we don't know people and don't know where to look. So any help anyone can give us would be greatly appreciated. Trying to find the pin designers of FCA but haven't figured that one out yet.

Anyway, if anyone wishes to help us you can reach me at nyfan4clay's email, at nyfan4clay@yahoo.com or at angel003@claymediaworld.com.

Since nyfan4clay has posted a little bit about her illness on our Claymediaworld message board, I can tell you she has been very ill for months and just 3 weeks ago received a Bone Marrow transplant. We are blessed a match was found for her and our prayers that things keep looking up for her continue. But we sincerely want to make her happy and grant this wish to her so we ventured onto the internet and we are learning. So if we make mistakes, please bear with us. We are trying hard and hope we can do things right.

God Bless

angel003

Angela

hey all! my name is Kimberly! I live in Roanoke VA and I'm 26 years old. I have loved Clay ever since AI season 2!! I also love the backstreet boys and country music. I love to write poems, sing. Right now I am busy planing my wedding which is Dec. 09. well that's all I can think of lol

hey all! my name is Kimberly! I live in Roanoke VA and I'm 26 years old. I have loved Clay ever since AI season 2!! I also love the backstreet boys and country music. I love to write poems, sing. Right now I am busy planing my wedding which is Dec. 09. well that's all I can think of lol

Welcome to the board!!!! I live in MD.

Good luck with your wedding plans.....my husband and I will celebrate 38 years 12/26.

hey everyone! I have not decided on what songs to use for my wedding. I would have to see since my hubby to be is not a claymate lol

Hey KC01, you know, Clay used to sing at weddings for money prior to AI2. It would be interesting to try to find out what songs he sang. Maybe somebody here knows. If you really want to know, try opening a new thread in the music category. There are fans that know a lot about him and will answer. Anyway, Dec 9 is not a long way off, guess you're pretty busy. Much happiness to you and your love. :)

hey everyone! I have not decided on what songs to use for my wedding. I would have to see since my hubby to be is not a claymate lol

Hey KC01, you know, Clay used to sing at weddings for money prior to AI2. It would be interesting to try to find out what songs he sang. Maybe somebody here knows. If you really want to know, try opening a new thread in the music category. There are fans that know a lot about him and will answer. Anyway, Dec 9 is not a long way off, guess you're pretty busy. Much happiness to you and your love. :)

thank u!! I'll do that :D

Hello all! :) My name is Chrissy. Clay Aiken rocks my socks and have been a fan since the very beginning. From the moment that first note came out of his mouth I was under his magical spell. I mostly post on The Clayboard with the screenname FedoraPrincess, although I just lurk most the time. I am kind of shy so it takes a lot for me to post anything. Two of my favorite things to do is make Clay montages and blends even though I don't think that I am very good at either, it's still fun to try because sometiems I actually come up with something good. I have seen Clay 3 times in concert. Once on the IT and on both the JNT and JNT2. I would have loved to see the JBT but sadly I am just a full time college student and don't have the money to fly other places to see Clay. I am from San Diego, California and very much look forward to making some new friends here.

Kisses to you!

Hello all! :) My name is Chrissy. Clay Aiken rocks my socks and have been a fan since the very beginning. From the moment that first note came out of his mouth I was under his magical spell. I mostly post on The Clayboard with the screenname FedoraPrincess, although I just lurk most the time. I am kind of shy so it takes a lot for me to post anything. Two of my favorite things to do is make Clay montages and blends even though I don't think that I am very good at either, it's still fun to try because sometiems I actually come up with something good. I have seen Clay 3 times in concert. Once on the IT and on both the JNT and JNT2. I would have loved to see the JBT but sadly I am just a full time college student and don't have the money to fly other places to see Clay. I am from San Diego, California and very much look forward to making some new friends here.

Kisses to you!

hi crissy...hope you join us in the other sections of this forum...don;t be shy just jump right into the discussion.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah and I've been a lurker (i think that is what it is called).

Saw Clay on AI5 and haven't looked back since! :D

I've d/l plenty of Clack and watched almost everything that he was on (TV, concerts, etc.).

BTW, I have not seen him in concert yet! I'll have to wait until next spring. :(

Well I joined this lovely forum because I wanted to try to enter the banner contest you guys have going on. I'm just starting to make blends/wallpapers and a couple of weeks ago I made my first montage. Its on YouTube. Just search my username (on this board) and viloa! there it is. Boy that took a long time. But I like the way it turned out.

Most days I'm on The Clayboard (mostly Clay Street). I also have the same username over there as I have here. So say hi to me if you ever over there. :)

I'm also go to the OFC message board too. My username over there is lovingclayforever86. I just joined this past August. Its great. I've met some great friends over there as well. :)

I'm 20 years old and I also have Aspergerer's Syndrome (which is a minor type of autism). I look like a normal person, but sometimes my emotions get in the way. I can talk, walk, type (really fast) and every other thing that a normal person can do.

So guys wish me luck on the banner contest. It shouldn't be that hard. :unsure:

Burned Clay's demo tracks on a CD and I'm listening to that right now. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me. Lovely song. But I like Love of My Life . It reminds me of Lonely No More .

BTW, I LOVE ATDW! It rocks. Yes I have that CD along with MOAM.

:)

Edited by Sarah

So glad you could join us Sarah...I am looking forward to your banner. Lots of fun places to post in this forum, just jump right in and feel at home...join us in the main thread too.

If you have a montage you want to enter jsut send us your link to you tube.

So glad you could join us Sarah...I am looking forward to your banner. Lots of fun places to post in this forum, just jump right in and feel at home...join us in the main thread too.

If you have a montage you want to enter jsut send us your link to you tube.

Thanks for the welcome Ansamcw! :)

I'm working on the banner right now. hehe

What I meant by the montage was that I was telling everyone that I made my first montage. I don't know if I'll send it in for the contest or not.

Thanks again for the wonderful welcome Ansamcw!

:)

Hi there, my name is Christine and I'm proud to be a Claymate. It's so great to meet all of you guys :) I fell in love with Clay since season 2. I remember that night I was just clicking from channel to channel and certainly I heard this voice. This incredible voice and it got my heart beating faster. I knew from that moment that this guy that I just saw on TV will not only win the show, but also my heart, my devotion and my love.

Hi there, my name is Christine and I'm proud to be a Claymate. It's so great to meet all of you guys :) I fell in love with Clay since season 2. I remember that night I was just clicking from channel to channel and certainly I heard this voice. This incredible voice and it got my heart beating faster. I knew from that moment that this guy that I just saw on TV will not only win the show, but also my heart, my devotion and my love.

Hi Christine...glad you can join us. Hope you can drop into the main thread...Here He Comes Again...and just join in with the discussion. Just jump in and post about our guy Clay. We also have some fun activities planned like ATDW listening parties...and Clay gabfest that we are planning...just check out the Clay party forum.