Florida Theater, Jacksonville, FL

Quiet1ne posted this earlier today. Is this about right?

TT is the JBT on crack.

So far in the “JBT on Crack”/Time-Life Tour:

Ruben: Flying Without Wings/Clay: This is the Night

C: Suspicious Minds

R: Bring it on Home to Me

Medley: In the Midnight Hour/Up on the roof/ Just One Look /Out of my Head/ Someday We'll Be Together /Can’t Hurry Love/Happy Together/Can’t Help Myself/Cryin’/Soul Man/Wouldn’t it be Nice/Shotgun/Honey Honey/Harper Valley PTA/Ain’t to Proud to Beg/Ain’t no Mountain High Enough

Casey/Quiana: Natural Woman (countrified)

C: Still the One

R: Mercy Me

Medley: Night Fever/Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now/ Oh, What a Night/Oh Girl/On the Radio/Turn the Beat Around/ Make It Funky, Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4/Don’t Go Breaking My Heart/More Than a Feeling/September

C: Mandy

R: Superstar

Q: I’m Every Woman

R: Baby, stay with me tonight?

Felix: Revival (Wasn't this Ruben?)

C: When I See You Smile

Medley: Eye of the Tiger/Dance the Whole Night Away/Rhythm of the Night/Glory of Love/Tears for Fears/Africa/I Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore/?/All Night long/This Is It/Alone/Caribbean Queen/? Jefferson Starship/Footloose

R: Everything I Do, I Do For You

Medley: This is How We do It ( Boyz2Men)/?/Achy Breaky Heart/ The right stuff/MMBop/End of the Road/I Swear/I Want it That Way/You Ougta Know/Jump Jump/?/Livin La Vida Loca/One Sweet Day

C/R: I’ve Had the Time of my Life

Caro :listen:

Via CV:

M & G report from deemer for Lucia, MsIdolfan (who were in the background)

Clothes... cargo shorts, sneakers with no laces, no socks, green checked shirt, western style with pearl snap buttons, wearing sunglasses on top of his head, he said it makes his hair look better.

Reason Ruben not at the OFC M&G's... security won't let him, (I'm guessing it's something to do with contest rules), but he can go to the charity ones. So, wants fans to know it's not because he doesn't want to be there, he does.

3 at the M&G, they didn't know the other person off-hand. Another person also won, but she also won the charity auction and she was told she had to choose, she couldn't do both, she chose the charity auction.

He signed Lucia's cd... Clay already knew she was looking for one (deemer had one in the car for her)

Signed msidolfan's LTS book... just opened book and signed on any old page, so she had to find it... Use your voice

Clay looked very thin, in a good mood.

He said there were a ton of cities booked already in Feb and March for the TnT tour... mentioned Memphis, Cleveland, Orlando

They also had a tidbit, maybe something new that will happen in the show tonight... he said they couldn't share it, but we would know right away when it happens.

So far, OKI is coming in loud and clear at CV--perfect sound.

OM, deep-voiced loud speaker about AI finale. LOL

Music starting--here's Ruben singing. Lots of screaming going on.

Sound good

Huge screams--wonder who that's for???? CLAY

Thanks for the updates, Caro.

The last thing I heard was him giving somebody credit for learning a solo so quickly but I couldn't tell if it was Casey or Q that was out. Pleeeeeeeeeeease don't let it be contagious (even though I love you, Q).