Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL

So I got the stream on just in time to hear the end of an announcement. Anybody know what it was?

Okay, reading elsewhere I see it was a no cellphones (heh) or cameras, but security just said 'no flash'.

And once again... I'm all alone. :-/

Heheh you never know 'til you try ^_^

There is a lot of feedback on the CV stream - lowering my volume helps some.

Sighhhhh. So much fun cellcerting by myself.

Might as well sing...

We're still having fun and you're still the onnnnnnnnnne.

Yeah, but you missed Still The One ;)

LOL, sounds like they both got kicked in the crotch there at the start of Night Fever.

HEEEE, that's what I was thinking, cindilu2! I have been listening while editing (bold, italic, etc.) the set list for tomorrow's blog.

What are the decades of the medleys -- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s?

Caro :listen:

Ruben is really showing his personality. These two SO bring out the best in each other.

ETA: He definitely said this is the best crowd so far. I'm thinking it's quid pro quo - they are also talking more to the crowd.

Yeah, but you missed Still The One ;)

LOL, sounds like they both got kicked in the crotch there at the start of Night Fever.

HEEEE, that's what I was thinking, cindilu2! I have been listening while editing (bold, italic, etc.) the set list for tomorrow's blog.

What are the decades of the medleys -- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s?

Love the hot, hot band! Wish we could understand the banter. Hope the audience is. I hope Deborah gets another audio version now the sets are settling in.. :twinklewhore:

That's what I'd say, yes

Where is the graphic equalizer? AAIT on CV said she put hers on "New Age" and it REALLY helped the sound.

Thnx for the decades! :)

Depends on what player you are using.

Generally you can find it under 'View' or 'Tools' and then checking the presets. My version winAmp doesn't have 'new age', but I find just lowering the volume for the music parts helps a lot. On winAmp there is a small tab that says 'config' at the bottom and that opens to show the equalizer.

Can't wait to actually see this part up close enough to see Clay's face.

:snoopy: