Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL

Thnx! I know I've been able to find "tools" on other laptops for Windows Media, but I can't seem to find it. I have been playing with the volume, too. :)

Caro :listen:

Did you see luckiest's post above? that is for Windows Media Player.

Here's AAIT's reply:

In WMP, View...Enhancements...Graphic Equalizer

Then click Turn On at left side of section.

Then you'll see Reset and some other word to the right of that, both clickable.

Click the second word.

That opens up various style choices.

Play around to see what you like, but I'm most pleased with New Age for this show.

I can't find "View"! :cryingwlaughter:

Here's AAIT's reply:

In WMP, View...Enhancements...Graphic Equalizer

Then click Turn On at left side of section.

Then you'll see Reset and some other word to the right of that, both clickable.

Click the second word.

That opens up various style choices.

Play around to see what you like, but I'm most pleased with New Age for this show.

I can't find "View"! :cryingwlaughter:

Do you see the "Now Playing" tab? If you hover over that you'll get a dropdown arrow - click that and you'll see 'Enhancements'

OR

Right-click on the WMP emblem in the upper left corner of the player to see the regular 'File/View/Play/etc' menu.

LOL, luckiest.

There were changes in this medley (80's) at least according to the set list we have now. Something between Can't Fight This Feeling and Rhythm of the Night. At least I'm pretty sure there was.

I love Clay's intro of Ruben - he really does have so much love for the big guy.

I am finding it hard to forgive him for letting him sing Everything I Do though. :whistling-1:

End of the Road is one I'm v v glad got carried over from JBT. One of the highlights for me for sure. Can't wait to see this version.

Are we really the only ones listening to the certs? or just the only ones posting here at FCA?

I think we're just the only ones posting here. CV has a similar thread, and CH has a chatroom. Folks have a thread at the OFC too, I think.

Yeah, I didn't mean in the whole fandom :cryingwlaughter: Just in the FCA-dom. Times have changed I guess.

I'm mostly reading and listening. I am enjoying the show and the videos help clear up any questions I have. One thing Clay said repeatedly in tour promos was that he and Ruben would be on stage together for 85% of the time. Sure enough! :whistling-1:

Thnx for the expertise on the set list. Unless there are changes, I'm going to print it as is and say it's changed every night. :)

Lordy, the man is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'm pretty sure I'd just die on the spot if he ever looked at me like in that first one.

Is he sitting down in that second pic? She so little and they are at eye level.