Knoxville, Tennessee --- Tennessee Theater

Purchase tickets here

Seven years after launching his career journey on American Idol Clay Aiken has never

sounded more at home than he does singing the lushly arranged classics on his fifth

studio album Tried and True. For Aiken, the album was about gettig back to himself

after a career performing more pop-oriented material. The bulk of the album - which

showcases Aiken's powerful tenor voice and considerable interpretive gifts - is made up

of songs from the '50s and '60s that Aiken grew up listening to as a child in Raleigh,

North Carolina. Aiken's delight in the material comes through not only in his vocal

delivery but also in the way he connects to the emotional undercurrents running through

each of these melodic ballads.

Doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 8pm.

Patrons needing special assistance please contact the box office at 865-684-1200.

Free parking is available after 6pm in the State Street Parking Garage located behind the theatre.

Tickets are $69.50 and $49.50

Seating Chart

Hee -- he just "talk/sung" a bit of Suspicious Minds....

And the song for tonight is....

Not a clue! I'm not sure what that one was, but I think I just heard Clay call it crap too! LOL!

I listen to all that music he's "auto-tuning". :teehee1: Tonight's song was by Chris Brown...