#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Still at #1, Fear!!! Yay! Thanks for the daily pretty links, bottle!!!

Thanks for the pretty pics Scarlett! It looked like that here a few weeks ago. :) Actually...I wouldn't mind if it snowed and stuck to the trees and ground like that but stayed off the roads!!! Wouldn't that be great?

I'm sooo glad this day is over...I went shopping with a friend and it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I only got to one place I wanted to go and buy movies, but not the other. Looks like I'll be out again tomorrow...I'm just impatient! .... But because of today, I'm really looking forward to a very long happiness-inducing Lord of the Rings movie marathon!! :lol:

You said it, shortyjill. Just the trees! Lol! But you're having a LOTR marathon?!! Regular or extended version? I hope you're comfy! What's your favorite of the movie in the series?

Scarlett - I added the recipe to Cook's Corner. The first ingredient will let you know that it is sinful. I'll cut that in half LOL.

Thanks, couchie! Definitely sinful but simpler to prepare than what I was planning to make - Caro's post about a Christmas Eve cornish game hen made me hungry. And this is even easier than shrimp etouffee!

You said it, shortyjill. Just the trees! Lol! But you're having a LOTR marathon?!! Regular or extended version? I hope you're comfy! What's your favorite of the movie in the series?

Regular, they didn't have the extended versions. As for a favorite one, it's been sooo long since I watched any of them, I'm not sure! :cryingwlaughter: I do know that I enjoyed the first and third, though I think maybe the third will win out. We'll see. :)

At least now I know 2 trilogy sets I'll need on Blu Ray if/when we ever switch over. The Bourne Series and LOTR Extended Edition! *g*

Funny you should mention LOTR. I'm half-way through the Two Towers. Extended version, of course. Will probably finish it up tonight and move on to Return for New Years.

I think I've also watched all the commentary and the appendices at one time or another. My favorite bits are scattered throughout all three films. Love the ent scenes, great job of visualizing the Balrog, Hobbittown was well done, can't stand Haldor, Faramir is much more interesting in the original, etc., etc.

I used to read LOTR at least once a year - preferably when I could just snuggle in bed and read for a week. It was my way of coping with being sick or needing to escape from the garbage real life was handing out.

Pepsi_snow.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" or Vote for all 10 on One Page

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*John Tracy Clinic (/jtc and 104803)

*Medzou Community Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Shoes 4 the Shoeless (/shoes4theshoeless and 104665)

*Visually Impaired Preschool Services (/vipspreschool and 104721) for ACTD.

winter_xcl18vdy.gif

Funny you should mention LOTR. I'm half-way through the Two Towers. Extended version, of course. Will probably finish it up tonight and move on to Return for New Years.

I think I've also watched all the commentary and the appendices at one time or another. My favorite bits are scattered throughout all three films. Love the ent scenes, great job of visualizing the Balrog, Hobbittown was well done, can't stand Haldor, Faramir is much more interesting in the original, etc., etc.

I used to read LOTR at least once a year - preferably when I could just snuggle in bed and read for a week. It was my way of coping with being sick or needing to escape from the garbage real life was handing out.

I need to get myself a LOTR set to watch again. Used to enjoy revisiting it too, lilyshine! And the Silmarillion as well. :smiles_141:

:20: Yay for your tickets, Fear! Have fun! BTW, it was fun to exchange notes with your DH on the iPad yesterday. Pretty soon, you won't see either of us w/o one. :cryingwlaughter:

It's always fun to wake up and peek at your new picture link, bottle! :lilredani: London?!! If he's singing, I'm hoping for some clack! :twinklewhore:

Have a great day, everyone!

HBD, treenuts!!!

:happybirthday05:

:GM_FCA:

35 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

lilyshine... I LOVE the books and the films. My favorite of the three movies is #3. I thought the acting of Frodo and Sam was awesome. However, I love parts, mostly involving Legolas, who was my screensaver before Clay. LOL I LOVE it in #2 when he flips onto the horse and when he skateboards down the stairs. And the play between Legolas and Gimli. I do have the extended versions and would love to watch them again, but have to wait until I can get someone to hook up my DVD player since the move.

I got my tickets tonight to the Men's final US Championship skating event. :dancetom: I've only been to skating shows before so I'm looking forward to this. I may try for some more tickets as they aren't too bad pricewise.

Fear... that sounds like fun. I've always loved watching ice skating... especially, Clay ice skating!

tree..., HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :bdayparty2: :bdayparty2: May 2011 be your mostest happiest year ever!!!

I am actually finally going to see Harry Potter this Saturday. Can't wait!

lilyshine... I LOVE the books and the films. My favorite of the three movies is #3. I thought the acting of Frodo and Sam was awesome. However, I love parts, mostly involving Legolas, who was my screensaver before Clay. LOL I LOVE it in #2 when he flips onto the horse and when he skateboards down the stairs. And the play between Legolas and Gimli. I do have the extended versions and would love to watch them again, but have to wait until I can get someone to hook up my DVD player since the move.

Um, yeah, THAT. *drools*

I am actually finally going to see Harry Potter this Saturday. Can't wait!

Woohoo!! You'll enjoy it. :) I know it got slammed in reviews, but I think the critics weren't looking at it so much as half a movie and instead more as a standalone. It doesn't work that way. I know I'll be holding off on buying the individual DVD and wait for a package deal that'll have both parts to it.

Pepsi_snow.jpg

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*Visually Impaired Preschool Services (/vipspreschool and 104721) for ACTD.

Snowing_2520on_2520Deermammats.gif

34 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

bottle.... where are we in the Pepsi Challenge??? One more day in December!

I get tomorrow off. However, I already worked 51 hours this week. It will still be very nice to not have an alarm go off for 3 straight days!

I read elsewhere that they heard a local radio station play Crying. Whoooo hoooo!

Today was a great, relaxing day. Spent the morning exploring our new Fresh Market store, buying all kinds of gourmet noshies for tomorrow and New Year's Day. Then, hubby and I had lunch with friends, followed by seeing the movie True Grit. Jeff Bridges is awesome, I love Matt Damon, and the girl who played Mattie deserves an Oscar nomination.

I did a LOTR marathon on January 1, 2005. I will remember that day, because I was wanting to watch Clay as part of the Rose Parade, but had to rely on clack instead. Anyway, that was a fun day as well -- albeit very, VERY long in some ways. But I do love those movies.

I hope Clay is enjoying his time this week, wherever he is!

#1 in the $50,000 category. I'm cautiously optimistic that we will finally finish in the money tomorrow - provided The National Inclusion Project doesn't drop 10 places overnight.

eeeeeee!

#1 in the $50,000 category. I'm cautiously optimistic that we will finally finish in the money tomorrow - provided The National Inclusion Project doesn't drop 10 places overnight.

eeeeeee!

As of 1:30am Eastern we're still #1!! :snoopy:

PepsiRefresh1231.jpg

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

*Visually Impaired Preschool Services (/vipspreschool and 104721)

HappyNewYearFireworksChampagne.gif

Pouring rain here...the snow is pretty much gone; thunder and lightning too...seems weird for this time of the year...In the 50's today.

41 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim