#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Comedy Central is notorious for NOT putting stuff on YouTube, and pulls stuff that is posted almost immediately. Sorry Canadians...maybe someone will vault the clip? That would be my next plan of attack.

Interesting. Clay's "trending" on Yahoo right now. (For those who don't know, that means he's being searched a LOT there). Is it because of the AI article from yesterday?

:GM_FCA:

17 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

:yahoo:

20 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

16 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB! :yahoo:

19 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Kim

According Scarlett's countdown widget in the Carolina sidebar, we are 19 days and 8 hours until the opening curtain of the T&T Tour! :twinklewhore:

Thank you to those who have visited the new Carolna On My Mind blog at Blogspot and at the OFC. As you know, comments help blog entries with Google placement.

If you haven't seen the opening widget's slide show of T&T LIVE caps, you are in for a treat. Put on the CD and just enjoy Scarlett's collection of caps. This is a mailbag entry, and several fan remarks are quoted.

Thnx again for supporting the blogs, which in turn support Clay. Have an awesome day, FCA! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

Ooooh, I entered too! Awesome that it is open to Americans and Canadians. And it's for 2 ticket and 2 M&Gs. smile.gif However, did anyone notice the dates on that contest are suspect? The time to enter starts Jan 21 2011 and ends in December 2010. Yet the winners will be chosen Jan 5 2011. Huh?

Clay seemed strangely distracted during that interview. I also found it quite hard to hear him. But it was nice to hear his voice! Really, really looking forward to seeing what's he's come up with for this tour. twinklewhore.gif

ATTENTION ausdon!!!!

One of the Australian members at CV posted this schedule. Clay's TnT special is going to be shown there in March!!

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this link going to work??????????

Yippiiiieeee!!!! (STVDIO Pay TV Station)

Yes! March 12th - it's on three times. I haven't looked further yet.

PBS_WSN2.jpg

15 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

18 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Kim

:twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore:

Thanks Bottle!!

I am now out of breath since I saw your post, started grinning like a maniac, ran to the TV room, and checked if "Stvdio" channel was one of the ones in my TV package.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

It is.

Still grinning like a maniac.

:twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore:

Thanks Bottle!!

I am now out of breath since I saw your post, started grinning like a maniac, ran to the TV room, and checked if "Stvdio" channel was one of the ones in my TV package.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

It is.

Still grinning like a maniac.

ausdon

Do you have any way of recording this show? :praying: I'm thinking they would have pledge breaks or commentary from their own people on this show, it would be really cool to have. I believe I have even figured out how we can gather up all of this stuff that is recorded.

Hi Goldarngirl, yes I will be able to record it, but I don't know about pledges or anything. I haven't seen anything like that here, usually it is just a replay of the concert or whatever.

:twinklewhore:

If you are able to record it and perhaps any promo coming up to it, it would be neat to hear what people are saying, what the buzz is. Once it's done I will be in touch about how to get it off your dvr. Thanks a bunch appreciate it.

From USA Today's Idol Chatter blog:

Clay Aiken to sing national anthem at NHL All-Star Game

Clay Aiken will sing the American national anthem at the NHL All-Star Game Sunday (4 p.m. ET, Versus).

<snip>

Also, Clay will start his Tried & True Tour Feb. 10 in Miami.

"I like being relatively laid-back and casual," he says. "I don't put too much production into it, especially this time. This is Moon River, Unchained Melody and What Kind of Fool Am I. These songs don't need a lot of flashy light stuff. I like to come out and sing the songs, and I like talking to the audience."

Most of Clay's set will focus on tunes from his recent albums of standards, but he says he has a few surprises up his sleeve.

"Most of these songs are big-band types songs," he says. "I think we're going to do a medley of songs that are on the radio today, but we're going to do them in a big-band style."

Such as? Lady Gaga's Poker Face is on the short list. So is Kenny Chesney's She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy.

"They're definitely songs you would not expect to hear in big-band style."

hockey_gif.gif

6 Days until Clay is singing The National Anthem!

14 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

17 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Kim