Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS!!!

ldyjocelyn

http://www.realityaired.com/2011/shows/real-housewives-of-new-jersey/photos-housewives-teresa-giudice-on-location-of-celebrity-apprentice/

PHOTOS: ‘Housewives’ Teresa Giudice On Location of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’

By: Staff

‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star Teresa Giudice still hasn’t been fired from ‘Celebrity Apprentice’. Teresa, Clay Aiken, Aubrey O’Day and Dayana Mendoza were spotted outside the Trump Tower today. By the way, checkout that fur.

Teresa Giudice on location for 'Celebrity Apprentice' - Nov 11, 2011

Teresa Giudice and Clay Aiken on location for 'Celebrity Apprentice' - Nov 11, 2011

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Penn tweeted he's on his way back to Vegas for the week and then a little break next weekend!

Could that be good news for Clay?

pennjillette Penn Jillette

I'm kinda back. I fly to Vegas today and Penn & Teller shows start at the Rio again on Monday. Another little break next weekend. Thanks

There was also a tweet spotting Clay at Columbus Circle.......it's near his hotel.

I think I am keeping myself amused!

pennjillette Penn Jillette

On the airplane from NYC to Vegas. I'm no longer sequestered on the TV show. I'll do a few Vegas shows and then back to NYC TV for 4 days.

3 minutes ago

I'm here!

I'm surprised that Penn is out, as I had him pegged as Clay's biggest competition.

I'm reading that the only two guys left are Arsenio and Clay. Aubrey, Dayana, Teresa and Lisa seem to be left on the women's team. At this point, I'm thrilled that Clay made it this far -- although I have to admit that I thought from the beginning that he could go all. the. way.

*crosses fingers*

Hey up there!

From CV. Speculation that maybe Its about Clay.

jeller3 Jay Eller

@pennjillette ok, the coolest thing about your book it the fact that it pisses off all the Southern Baptists who see it on my coffee table.

@pennjillette

Penn Jillette

@jeller3 Good. I'm in the mood to piss off Southern Baptists

At this point, I'm DYING to see the behind-the-scenes stuff. The planning before each task. The board rooms. I can't wait to see how Clay handles himself in those circumstances -- for some reason I think we'll get to see the closest to "real Clay" we've ever gotten.

I was also thinking last night that if he's played his cards well (without pissing too many of the rest of the cast off -- although I do wonder about Penn's comment *g*), he could gain some new friends to help with the Project. Even if he doesn't win the show, they still may be impressed enough with either Clay or the Project to throw some support in some way.

NBC has released its schedule and Celebrity Apprentice will be premiering on Sunday, Feb. 12. I am so excited to see Clay and to see whether all the speculation is correct or how off base the fandom has been!

Kim

Great pictures of Clay! Should be down to the final 4 or 3 since the filming is supposed to be done before Thanksgiving. Speculation that there was a boardroom last night and based on tweets from Aubrey that she is out..again amazed that people can glean so much information from such short little tweets.

Kim

I read that tweet from Aubrey, and didn't quite get that from it, although I can also see it being taken that way.

I just checked another board again -- sounds like she was at a bar late last night, which would probably would NOT happen if she was still in the game.

Yes, Clay is yawning in that picture. Isn't it adorable? Squeeee!

From what I'm reading, the show at the end has former winners (and runners-up) come in and interview the final four candidates (which Clay is assumed to be one). Speculation says that would have happened yesterday. I personally think that Clay has made it this far, and that he should ace the interview. The speculation also means that the final task would be this weekend -- but we won't know who won until the finale in May.

Speaking of which...

Want to go to the live finale? Not sure what charity you'd be supporting, but you would be a guest of Mark Burnett (producer of the show).