# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Via CV:

Clay changed his little Twitter Bio. It used to say, "Official Page of Clay Aiken"

Now it says this, @clayaiken

"Advocate for equal opportunity for EVERYONE, moderate/progressive, father, and Southerner... and, yeah, I sing some too! -America's #1 Number Two-"

There are lots of tweets out there about the show, on Bravo. I particularly like ths one. Doesn't appear to be a fan.

@k_greenfield7: Just fell in love with @clayaiken. What a beautiful soul #TheRunnerUp #celebratediversity

It's been a busy day! But one of our student workers won a TON of sweet rolls for our office today, so it's also been very good!

I rewatched the docuseries last night, thanks to iTunes. I still want to watch it one more time, plus I'm going to make my husband watch it. At this point, I feel the need to rewatch the clack from primary night. The whole thing with the Conti's is very interesting to me. Obviously, they weren't a good fit for Clay. I do seem to remember reading though that many campaigns go through shifts like this after the primary, where the candidate gets rid of almost the entire staff to start again. I'd also like to know more about Charlie -- where in the heck did he come from?!?!?!

His focus on political tweets lately (except for the grilled cheese one, heh) makes me think he's really angling for something in politics in the near future.

I cannot wait for Tuesday! I have watched episode one at least 5 times and I see something new each time. I felt kind of sad for him when I saw him turn the light out and go upstairs alone. I wanted there to be someone there for him. Well maybe there was and we didn't know.

I don't know if I felt sad for him, so much as exhausted! I thought the show put me through the wringer. The kicker is that we knew the ending!

Yes, there is a LOT to catch in each episode. Cannot wait for next Tuesday!

The one guy on the other side of the table is Curtis Brown, the photographer who has taken lots of good pictures.

Summary of the third episode, from TV Guide:

The Runner-Up

Into the Belly of the Beast9:00 PM on ESQTV, 1 hr 2015

Clay gets to within striking distance of his Republican opponent, but his lack of finances forces him to venture into dangerous Tea Party territory. As Election Day looms, Clay creates a firestorm with his position on same-sex marriage.

Clay tweet:

THIS is good eatin! Awesome as always @ClydeCoopersBBQ pic.twitter.com/4NAnqKpmpM

CCP_PyBW0AA0Tmu_zps29w8eecm.jpg

Yes, but no bread! He's going carb free!

Continuation of that conversation above. This tweet from elle_dee_cee:

what exactly is it.....? @clayaiken @ClydeCoopersBBQ

Clay's reply:

He also retweeted The New Republic:

Ted Cruz said #Obamacare would cripple economic recovery. Instead, this happened: on.tnr.com/1I019Mt pic.twitter.com/SnSIlmh9WX

I'm not posting the picture here, but that's my personal bias. *g* (I'll post it in the twitter thread though...)

Something strange is going on with Clay's twitter account; suddenly has gained a LOT of followers, most of them...well, probably not interested in Clay, and probably automated too. Anyway, word on the street (from CV) is that his people are working on this problem, and some of us may be unfollowed because of it.

Woohoo! While I am fairly liberal, I'm not fond of Bill Maher much of the time. However, considering last year -- I think this will be rather interesting!

From the Curtis Brown Photography Facebook page -- which is how we found out about the photo shoot!

10485890_10152650345580448_7592093992457253225_n_zpsnxqfakku.jpg