# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Retweet

@ham_sauce: @clayaiken nvr was into @AmericanIdol, didn't take u seriously when I hrd u were running, saw u on @billmaher, very well spoken. Good work

Ok now I don't feel so alone. Everyone who has at & T cell phones have no service.

Tweets from guys regarding the VH1 show.

@SouthernJetNC: @clayaiken @efosta Thanks for info on VH1 show, we'll watch :) We are all also enjoying @ESQTV 'The Runner-Up' on Langtree Lane ;)

@JonahFalcon: @clayaiken @efosta @VH1 I'm barely famous. I want a show. (pout)

I was there for Spam and supossed to see him.

@inagadadavita: Only seen 2 b'way shows. 4-5 yrs ago saw Spamalot with @clayaiken. He didn't show. Last night saw Book of Mormon. He sat 4 rows in front.

Tweet from ErynneGo29

@clayaiken If u can run again the way YOU want to do it then I say run again. Get Granville Cty in ur district and u have my vote and Im R

Clay's reply:

@ErynneGo29 you're awesome. Thanks

lfalck tweeted:

Clay replied:

@lfalck @EricIdle @DHydePierce @montypython Break a leg!! You look great

Love the hashtag! LOL!

I said to someone recently via email that I think he really likes these people that many of the fans find totally crude. Think about it -- Lisa Lampanelli. Kathy Griffin. Bill Maher. And now Howard Stern. I could be totally wrong, but I have a feeling he likes much cruder humor than anyone ever gives him credit for. (Probably not a surprise now after The Runner-Up). I also think that his sense of humor about himself is off the charts.

I just got my new Entertainment Weekly, and there's a good article with Josh Groban in it. I'll have to pull out some quotes later, but it really made me think of the parallels between him and Clay.

Clay tweeted about the anniversary of a gay wedding and the woman who issued the license tweeted back.

@ClelaRorex: @clayaiken thank you for your notice of this story. I recently celebrated the 40th anniversary of issuing these marriage licenses