# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

I just saw that one posted. OK, first of all, I don't agree with the statement "the show wasn't very good." Of course, I'm biased...

But the rest of it? I totally believe. Clay wasn't "singled out" with the funding at all, IMO -- he was just one of the many who was trying for a piece of the pie. As a Democrat, that makes me sad. (I'm guessing the same thing goes on in the Republican camps though too....)

Glad Clay had fun yesterday in NYC, eating out! He really does look younger, but that might just be the sweatshirt. LOL!

And now I'm hungry for chicken and waffles....

Clay tweets for today:

Almost halfway there folks! Lets help @includingkids give EVERY child an opportunity to play! friendraising2.donorpro.com/campaigns/39/p…
Ok Twittelers! Download and sign up for #Periscope and follow me there too! I'm certain to be on the look out for reasons to use that!

This last one is verrrrrry interesting. It's an iPhone only app, that allows for live streaming.

Retweet from foodhussy

Watching #RunnerUp on @ESQTV and I am very impressed with @clayaiken! I wish more politicians were as honest. And yeah - screw the #DCCC!

Someone posted this article about Periscope on CV last night, and it seems to give all the highlights: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2478802,00.asp

From what I'm reading, there were a TON of people using Periscope last night to stream the boxing match last night to their friends.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think that Clay just discovered this new "toy" and got really excited and decided to share with all his Twitter followers. (BTW, I LOL'd at his "twittelers"!) Remember, he shared that video on Friday, with the empty subway car? Maybe he just wanted to find another way to share videos like that with his followers.

Gotta say though that Clay has finally (FINALLY!) gotten over his fear of social media, especially Twitter! I do understand his reluctance at the beginning (when there were some really CRAZY people out there who would have tracked his every move and tried to find him), but now, his comfort level is getting good, IMO.

Holly Robinson Peete replied to Clay's tweet from last night:

@clayaiken @Dodgers I'm no #ClayAiken but I got through it with lyrics intact!1f619.93038e57e5.png1f619.93038e57e5.png1f619.93038e57e5.png

And Clay replied back:

Girl. I've heard you. You can blow! RT @hollyrpeete: @clayaiken @Dodgers I'm no #ClayAiken but I got through it with lyrics intact!1f619.93038e57e5.png

Clay tweet. The article is way too long!

@clayaiken: Someone read through this long article and explain that subheading to me! Should I be offended or happy? #toodamnlong http://t.co/DE22BTgsne

Best response from a guy!

@keithg18: @clayaiken take it anyway you like. You're sexy and we all know it!

@SGenRou: @clayaiken for the real answer...peoples champ, brave and exciting fighter, politician, makes history, man with principle, a singer...

Clay tweet.

@clayaiken: So, we are gonna accept that it WILL leak into ground water?? And just be ok with it?! What the hell?! http://t.co/QmwDZcI9Tk

He is a hoot!

@clayaiken: .@SpeakerBoehner to @meetthepress "We spend more $ on antacids than on politics" $4B spent on races n '14! He must have some damn bad gas.

Cute.

david ehrlich ‏@davidehrlich

I could SWEAR I just saw Clay Aiken on the L train, but that makes no sense… right?

Hunter McMillian ‏@hpmcmill

@clayaiken just passed you at the F train stop! lol should have said hi

The L train responded.

@NYC_LTrain: I feel like all hipsters look like Clay Aiken. https://t.co/rRyIjAC6QA